Quantcast
Xbox Series S/X - Page 26 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 26 of 35 FirstFirst ... 16 25 26 27 ... LastLast

Thread: Xbox Series S/X

Yeah I get that as well. It will completely stop sometimes but generally it has been better than Xbox One.

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

On wifi I was gettng 130/s, even with my router 6' away and through one wall. Wired I'm getting 230/s

My Ride
    rs4, ram, 675f3

Living in lake chaparral with TELUS I get 75mb/s. For the Xbox I’m only getting 20 through Wi-Fi. Waiting on new speakers to get the Ethernet. I should switch to Shaw.

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    @rage2 how is your gigabit utilization a week later.
    Name:  9165A27B-F0C6-410C-BEA8-E986976686DA.jpg
Views: 290
Size:  57.6 KB
    Granted that’s peak. It settled down to 500ish. Really depends on the game. The more popular games max out at around 350.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

My Ride
    teslo murdel free

Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    Name:  9165A27B-F0C6-410C-BEA8-E986976686DA.jpg
Views: 290
Size:  57.6 KB
    Granted that’s peak. It settled down to 500ish. Really depends on the game. The more popular games max out at around 350.

On wifi? or wired?

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Quote Originally Posted by eglove View Post
    On wifi? or wired?
    Wired obviously haha.
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

My Ride
    Bikes.Car.Truck

Like others have mentioned, load times are blazingly fast so far. Very nice.
    Looking around
    Wondering what became
    Of what I once knew

Anyone need an extra controller? I impulse bought one when Amazon had it discounted before release but I don't really need three. $63

xbox went live on ebgames. They were kind enough to inform people so of course their website was jammed. Bestbuy then dropped thousands of consoles for sale with no warning.

In case anyone's still upset at resellers the vast majority of retailers are doing nothing to inform the public of upcoming sales on consoles. The poor mom trying to get a console for her kid for christmas didn't even get a chance to buy from Best buy today.

I'm curious to see how many of my orders go through from today.

Also just an fyi for those looking at consoles sold through microsoft direct it now says arriving dec 29th or later. It doest seem like a great choice for those who want a Christmas gift.

My Ride
    Two from Freemont

Quote Originally Posted by gwill View Post
    xbox went live on ebgames. They were kind enough to inform people so of course their website was jammed. Bestbuy then dropped thousands of consoles for sale with no warning.

In case anyone's still upset at resellers the vast majority of retailers are doing nothing to inform the public of upcoming sales on consoles. The poor mom trying to get a console for her kid for christmas didn't even get a chance to buy from Best buy today.

Also just an fyi for those looking at consoles sold through microsoft direct it now says arriving dec 29th or later. It doest seem like a great choice for those who want a Christmas gift.
    I still have my extra Xbox. Debating waiting for the Xmas crunch to sell it or to get rid of it now... tough call. Not looking to make cash. Just want to make sure I got one as we all know shit gets cancelled all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by benyl View Post
    I still have my extra Xbox. Debating waiting for the Xmas crunch to sell it or to get rid of it now... tough call. Not looking to make cash. Just want to make sure I got one as we all know shit gets cancelled all the time.
    id wait closer to Christmas to sell if you aren't concerned if you sell or not. This way your maximizing your return.

On a side note i popped into walmart and bestbuy yesterday to ask about in store stock or next releases. Guess what I was told? There are none. There won't be any in store.. and then bam next day best buy sells 5000 consoles with no notice.

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

Did you just blame the retailers for "the poor mom" not getting one, when scalpers like you are buying them by the dozen? As if you scalpers wouldn't still be buying them all out if the stores did give advance notice.

The mental gymnastics are amazing.

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Quote Originally Posted by Tik-Tok View Post
    Did you just blame the retailers for "the poor mom" not getting one, when scalpers like you are buying them by the dozen? As if you scalpers wouldn't still be buying them all out if the stores did give advance notice.

He is a special kind of scumbag who likes to blame other people for everything wrong in the world with next to no concept of introspection.
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

My Ride
    Axis powers

There should be a limit of 1 per person on online sales, or 1 per account, or address or whatever to stop scalpers..

id wait closer to Christmas to sell if you aren't concerned if you sell or not. This way your maximizing your return.

On a side note i popped into walmart and bestbuy yesterday to ask about in store stock or next releases. Guess what I was told? There are none. There won't be any in store.. and then bam next day best buy sells 5000 consoles with no notice.
    Says the guy who has a pallet coming to him, if you had known I bet you would have picked up 3+ more
    Sig nuked by mod.

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Apparently scalpers are getting robbed at gunpoint out in Toronto when they meet up with people online.

What a tragedy

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    fact.

My Ride
    2011 lexus is250 awd

When you mentioned the first round I kept my mouth shut. Now you're advertising making second rounds of scalping
    Society views you as a douche and that's only worth $300? Is it really worth it? Wouldn't personal reputation be worth more than that?

Quote Originally Posted by Tik-Tok View Post

that was a dig at killramos rant from a few days back. He's the one whining about it. As I said the retailers are doing nothing to help people buy them from them.
    Last edited by gwill; 11-20-2020 at 02:35 PM.

My Ride
    Family Hauler

Gwill is certainly scum, but who are the numbnuts paying over sticker for a console that can't even play any better games? That's the mind bottling part

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

that was a dig at killramos rant from a few days back. He's the one whining about it. As I said the retailers are doing nothing to help people buy them from them.
    Your “dig” didn’t do anything but make you look like a bigger loser than the rest of us already thought you were

fact.

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

I have nothing against scalping. Supply and demand. Everyone with decent credit card can do it. Supply was fine, most of us that wanted them got them without issues, just a little bit of extra work to get it. Most of us ended up with multiple units without using bots. If poor mom doesn’t do her homework and expects to walk into any store with tons of stock to buy one, she’s lazy and deserves to make gwill money.

Even PS5s tighter supply and demand had no issues for me. Multiple times I was able to get a PS5 and turned it down because I wanted digital.

There’s risk for gwill too. All it takes is one bad transaction to wipe out a lot of his gains. I hope he doesn’t get robbed at gunpoint, but if he did, some old posts might be hilarious.

Page 26 of 35 FirstFirst ... 16 25 26 27 ... LastLast