Quantcast
Technology Stonks Investing and Trading - Page 85 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 85 of 106 FirstFirst ... 75 84 85 86 95 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,700 of 2105

Thread: Technology Stonks Investing and Trading

  1. #1681
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    590
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Yup, lots of grandmas and pas getting really tired of 0.5% savings accounts. Already traumatized by the spectre of 2020, might as well put some money down on the roulette wheel and have some fun.

    If the Casinos were actually open and in a different armageddon scenario, I can imagine a lot of the older generation would be flooding the betting tables.

    Might re-watch the animated kakegurui again just to get me in the mood.
    Last edited by ZenOps; 01-30-2021 at 12:32 PM.
    A copper penny is 3 cents.

  2. #1682
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Wildflower Ranch
    My Ride
    Neo-Liberal Anarchist Mobile
    Posts
    2,216
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Mark Cuban's a beaut.

    Quote Originally Posted by 89coupe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Beyond, bunch of creme puffs on this board.
    Everything I say is satire.

  3. #1683
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Duplex
    My Ride
    Ignore List
    Posts
    9,032
    Rep Power
    50

    Default

    Mark Cuban is not 100% beaut. But this is nice.
    Let's all work on positivity this week.

  4. #1684
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    calgary
    Posts
    1,386
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    So should we all buy GME Monday?

  5. #1685
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    calgary.ab.ca
    My Ride
    E90M3 510 Wagon
    Posts
    7,660
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vengie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So should we all buy GME Monday?
    E6CFCB79-4824-4951-87D8-4F39F36D5727.jpg

  6. #1686
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    calgary
    Posts
    1,386
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ercchry View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

  7. #1687
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Wildflower Ranch
    My Ride
    Neo-Liberal Anarchist Mobile
    Posts
    2,216
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 89coupe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Beyond, bunch of creme puffs on this board.
    Everything I say is satire.

  8. #1688
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Victoria Park
    My Ride
    '16 FoRS, '09 UZN215, '90 Z32, '15 Grom
    Posts
    3,784
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by max_boost View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I was eyeing it too. Where do you see the stock price going?
    Around 50 but the bull volume needs to continue onward on this Robin Hood hype. Treating this as a momentum play.

  9. #1689
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Aspen
    My Ride
    F-Sport
    Posts
    10,278
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Disoblige View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Around 50 but the bull volume needs to continue onward on this Robin Hood hype. Treating this as a momentum play.
    I won't be taking a big position but wouldn't hurt to toss 100 shares into it. My $2-3k limit on random stonks seem to be doing pretty good

  10. #1690
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cowtown
    My Ride
    10' 4Runner SR5
    Posts
    5,855
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Rural_Juror View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Thanks for posting this
    Follow me on Instagram and Facebook!

  11. #1691
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Wildflower Ranch
    My Ride
    Neo-Liberal Anarchist Mobile
    Posts
    2,216
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by msommers View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Thanks for posting this
    Listen to daddy preach. His wife just joined twitter this morning.
    Quote Originally Posted by 89coupe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Beyond, bunch of creme puffs on this board.
    Everything I say is satire.

  12. #1692
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cowtown
    My Ride
    10' 4Runner SR5
    Posts
    5,855
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Rural_Juror View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Listen to daddy preach. His wife just joined twitter this morning.
    Pics or ban. For research purposes.
    Follow me on Instagram and Facebook!

  13. #1693
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    F10M/ F87/ NA2/ W220/ VOLVO V90/KTM RC390
    Posts
    5,729
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Rural_Juror View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Great summary.

  14. #1694
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Wildflower Ranch
    My Ride
    Neo-Liberal Anarchist Mobile
    Posts
    2,216
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Even Jordan Belfort was calling for a criminal investigation on Hannity.
    Quote Originally Posted by 89coupe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Beyond, bunch of creme puffs on this board.
    Everything I say is satire.

  15. #1695
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Duplex
    My Ride
    Ignore List
    Posts
    9,032
    Rep Power
    50

    Default

    What headphones was daddy wearing? Jabras? He sounds amazing.
    Let's all work on positivity this week.

  16. #1696
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Duplex
    My Ride
    Ignore List
    Posts
    9,032
    Rep Power
    50

    Default

    Let's all work on positivity this week.

  17. #1697
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Wildflower Ranch
    My Ride
    Neo-Liberal Anarchist Mobile
    Posts
    2,216
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    The thesis is worth a read. Unsophisticated my ass.

    Quote Originally Posted by 89coupe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Beyond, bunch of creme puffs on this board.
    Everything I say is satire.

  18. #1698
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Fiesta ST
    Posts
    985
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Rural_Juror View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The thesis is worth a read. Unsophisticated my ass.

    My problem with the theory is: Lots of people are going to be cashing out all at once. Monday is going to be a big expected payday for a lot of people, as much as everyone cries diamond hands they gotta want that money back at some point. From what I can tell options have a few days to close and deliver the shares so its not a magical they all have to be bought at the opening bell. Guessing people will start unloading and it'll push the price down. Especially when you have places like RH restricting buying to 1 share each.

    Who is going to buy into GME monday morning, realistically? Watching the charts you see huge volume transactions causing spikes both ways, big hedges aren't going to be diamond hands, they're going to want to ride this and cash out before the crash. As much as everyone cries 150% short from what I can tell only 8 million shares of the 50 million share float need to be closed from Friday's options, the remainder of shorts can just ride it out a bit longer.

    There's way less options in the money for this coming Friday so I can't see another big squeeze happening after this one even as much as reddit thinks the party goes on forever.
    Nolan

  19. #1699
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Duplex
    My Ride
    Ignore List
    Posts
    9,032
    Rep Power
    50

    Default

    The buying either comes from institutional money or nowhere.
    Let's all work on positivity this week.

  20. #1700
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Wildflower Ranch
    My Ride
    Neo-Liberal Anarchist Mobile
    Posts
    2,216
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    At the risk of sounding like buster in the covid threads, I disagree with the Monday payday theory. Where did you read that?

    It's not 8 million shares and I would argue that the float is lower than 50. If that was true, we wouldn't have had the spike earlier this week as you could have made the same argument. That is a frickin solid thesis written months ago. Too busy to whip out the ms paint to explain.
    Last edited by The_Rural_Juror; 01-30-2021 at 07:12 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by 89coupe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Beyond, bunch of creme puffs on this board.
    Everything I say is satire.

Page 85 of 106 FirstFirst ... 75 84 85 86 95 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Psychedelic investing and trading

    By ExtraSlow in forum Real Estate / Finance
    Replies: 489
    Latest Threads: Yesterday, 11:15 AM
  2. Replies: 15
    Latest Threads: 01-05-2012, 05:45 PM
  3. Technical Trading / Swing Trading

    By S2kpwr in forum Real Estate / Finance
    Replies: 2
    Latest Threads: 11-30-2011, 05:24 PM
  4. Investing (Stock Trading)

    By liquid1010 in forum Careers
    Replies: 21
    Latest Threads: 09-18-2004, 11:10 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •