Quantcast
Technology Stonks Investing and Trading - Page 86 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 86 of 106 FirstFirst ... 76 85 86 87 96 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,720 of 2105

Thread: Technology Stonks Investing and Trading

  1. #1701
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    590
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Just a ramble about Bed Bath & Beyond.

    Given our current situation with the virus: Wouldn't it be literally the most important and valuable thing to invest in right now? I mean, people gonna be coughing into their pillows and sheets, and taking extra visits to take showers and baths to stay clean. I wouldn't be surprised if people bought 3x the cotton towels, sheets, linens and maybe up to 10x the pillowcases.

    Gamestop obvious because people are bored sitting at home, but BB&B is obvious to me as being investment worthy even without shorts on the other side.

    The big hedge funds were straight up wrong. The market dictates, they should and will be punished for it if you believe if capitalism.
    A copper penny is 3 cents.

  2. #1702
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    ute
    Posts
    2,618
    Rep Power
    46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Rural_Juror View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    At the risk of sounding like buster in the covid threads, I disagree with the Monday payday theory. Where did you read that?

    It's not 8 million shares and I would argue that the float is lower than 50. If that was true, we wouldn't have had the spike earlier this week as you could have made the same argument. That is a frickin solid thesis written months ago. Too busy to whip out the ms paint to explain.
    Aim high.

  3. #1703
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Victoria Park
    My Ride
    '16 FoRS, '09 UZN215, '90 Z32, '15 Grom
    Posts
    3,784
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    If you sell on Monday, you will be leaving money on the table. My personal autist opinion.

    If you sell and are happy with the profits and won't bitch about it later (sore winner or loser), then you win no matter what.

    Also, is it a weird coincidence wsb members near 7.2 mill?

  4. #1704
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Pt Cruiser
    Posts
    920
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Going to unload 50k GME shares on Monday.

  5. #1705
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    NE
    My Ride
    Ram 1500, '68 Camaro, KTM
    Posts
    1,505
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    F
    Quote Originally Posted by BavarianBeast View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Going to unload 50k GME shares on Monday.
    Just lemme know when brave stonk leader.

    (50k worth or 50k shares? )

  6. #1706
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Wildflower Ranch
    My Ride
    Neo-Liberal Anarchist Mobile
    Posts
    2,216
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JfuckinC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    F

    Just lemme know when brave stonk leader.

    (50k worth or 50k shares? )
    50k shares of course. Dude is rich.
    Quote Originally Posted by 89coupe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Beyond, bunch of creme puffs on this board.
    Everything I say is satire.

  7. #1707
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Duplex
    My Ride
    Ignore List
    Posts
    9,032
    Rep Power
    50

    Default

    Clearly 50k shares. At $420.69 USD that's more than 7.2 Cad according to my abacus.

    Unless he owns shorts.. .and this is a head fake... ***narrows eyes***
    Last edited by ExtraSlow; 01-30-2021 at 09:33 PM.
    Let's all work on positivity this week.

  8. #1708
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Wildflower Ranch
    My Ride
    Neo-Liberal Anarchist Mobile
    Posts
    2,216
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    That will buy a lot of creme puffs.
    Quote Originally Posted by 89coupe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Beyond, bunch of creme puffs on this board.
    Everything I say is satire.

  9. #1709
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    calgary
    Posts
    1,386
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BavarianBeast View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Going to unload 50k GME shares on Monday.
    Such a shit disturber.

  10. #1710
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    edmonton
    Posts
    660
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Bavarian beast is this forums DFV

  11. #1711
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cowtown
    My Ride
    10' 4Runner SR5
    Posts
    5,855
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Next foodie dinner is on his tab.
    Follow me on Instagram and Facebook!

  12. #1712
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Pt Cruiser
    Posts
    920
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Sorry boys, that’s a typo. GEM on the venture.
    Last edited by BavarianBeast; 01-30-2021 at 10:03 PM.

  13. #1713
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Duplex
    My Ride
    Ignore List
    Posts
    9,032
    Rep Power
    50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kobe tai View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Bavarian beast is this forums DFV
    He's more like Dr Michael Burry.
    Let's all work on positivity this week.

  14. #1714
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Nothing worth mentioning.
    Posts
    1,013
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    I don’t care if I lose my $1000 usd in GME. The sheer entertainment value on wsb has gotten my money’s worth.

    Plus I’m already up $1000 bucks on GME. I’m lettin it ride to the bottom now.

  15. #1715
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Wildflower Ranch
    My Ride
    Neo-Liberal Anarchist Mobile
    Posts
    2,216
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    WSB is free you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by 89coupe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Beyond, bunch of creme puffs on this board.
    Everything I say is satire.

  16. #1716
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Nothing worth mentioning.
    Posts
    1,013
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Rural_Juror View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    WSB is free you know.
    Nothings free. Even apostrophes.

  17. #1717
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Lariat 2.7 & StreetTriple R
    Posts
    381
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Rural_Juror View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    AOC having none of Rafael.
    There you have it. She is probably one of the most daft congressperson on Capitol hill. And thats saying something.

  18. #1718
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Wildflower Ranch
    My Ride
    Neo-Liberal Anarchist Mobile
    Posts
    2,216
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SJW View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Nothings free. Even apostrophes.
    30 pieces of silver for Judas.
    Quote Originally Posted by 89coupe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Beyond, bunch of creme puffs on this board.
    Everything I say is satire.

  19. #1719
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Victoria Park
    My Ride
    '16 FoRS, '09 UZN215, '90 Z32, '15 Grom
    Posts
    3,784
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    Weird plug but I'll take it

    GameStop founder's son:
    Gamestop Kiddo.jpg

    https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/31/game...nders-son.html

  20. #1720
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    590
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    A copper penny is 3 cents.

Page 86 of 106 FirstFirst ... 76 85 86 87 96 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Psychedelic investing and trading

    By ExtraSlow in forum Real Estate / Finance
    Replies: 489
    Latest Threads: Yesterday, 11:15 AM
  2. Replies: 15
    Latest Threads: 01-05-2012, 05:45 PM
  3. Technical Trading / Swing Trading

    By S2kpwr in forum Real Estate / Finance
    Replies: 2
    Latest Threads: 11-30-2011, 05:24 PM
  4. Investing (Stock Trading)

    By liquid1010 in forum Careers
    Replies: 21
    Latest Threads: 09-18-2004, 11:10 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •