Quantcast
2021 RS6 vs 2020 AMG E63s - Page 3 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3
Results 41 to 51 of 51

Thread: 2021 RS6 vs 2020 AMG E63s

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Buffalo Truck & An Angry Kitty
    Posts
    2,590
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    I'll start by saying I don't think I could ever see myself buying either machine, however...

    After watching the video I would lean towards the MB. I like the looks of the Audi better but the potential hooligan-esque nature of the MB tips the scales for me.
    "Masked Bandit is a gateway drug for frugal spending." - Unknown303

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    ES Art Room
    My Ride
    #SadLife
    Posts
    2,727
    Rep Power
    86

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lilmira View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Are we still talking about ridiculous stationwagons that can do decent grocery trips to costco that embarrass SUV'ers? ok may be not the trackhawks, are they SUVs?
    Must be for people rebelling against the SUV Revolution that's bringing about The Great Reset in conjunction with The Saucer People.

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    calgary / alberta
    My Ride
    VW R32 Turbo
    Posts
    760
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    lol, everybody has different priorities in cars, which is great. Some people are obsessed with quarter miles times, some people aren't. Lots of cars for people who get tingly in their jubblies from going fast in a straight line.

    As for all cars looking like motorboats...nah. Weight shift? Sure. Motorboat? No.

    Yeah let's compare a GT to a wagon, and not be surprised at weight transfer.

    Double fail for posting that dork Schmee.
    Originally posted by sputnik
    Cell providers are the next Blockbuster video stores.

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Calgary AB
    My Ride
    V8s
    Posts
    3,475
    Rep Power
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cam_wmh View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah let's compare a GT to a wagon, and not be surprised at weight transfer.

    Double fail for posting that dork Schmee.
    You say this as if they can’t tune/program the adjustable suspension on wagons.

    But ya, fuck that guy. HeY gUYTHs ITThS THHSHMEE!

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Unicycle
    Posts
    10,878
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Regal TourX?
    Tollface.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I almost shat myself after eating way too much at lunch with @killramos so ya, we can start the diaper thread now.

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    calgary
    My Ride
    GSR
    Posts
    191
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 89coupe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I have a test drive booked next Tuesday for the RS6.

    Iím still undecided.
    Which dealership are they letting you test drive this?

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    ute
    Posts
    3,810
    Rep Power
    40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cam_wmh View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah let's compare a GT to a wagon, and not be surprised at weight transfer.

    Double fail for posting that dork Schmee.
    I was responding to this:

    Quote Originally Posted by 90_Shelby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Every fast car does look like a motorboat when it launches.
    Which isn't true...just slow cars that are made to be fast cars. Or cars that are modded, etc. Sleeper cars are awesome, I love them - but nothing comes free. In this case it's a nasty case of the motorboats.

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    calgary / alberta
    My Ride
    VW R32 Turbo
    Posts
    760
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I was responding to this:



    Which isn't true...just slow cars that are made to be fast cars. Or cars that are modded, etc. Sleeper cars are awesome, I love them - but nothing comes free. In this case it's a nasty case of the motorboats.
    Yet you had a Vagon.
    Originally posted by sputnik
    Cell providers are the next Blockbuster video stores.

  9. #49
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    ute
    Posts
    3,810
    Rep Power
    40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cam_wmh View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yet you had a Vagon.
    "sleeper cars are fun, I love them"

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    calgary / alberta
    My Ride
    VW R32 Turbo
    Posts
    760
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Touche, I concede.


    ALTHOUGH, it couldn've been funner, could've not been an automatic.
    Originally posted by sputnik
    Cell providers are the next Blockbuster video stores.

  11. #51
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    ute
    Posts
    3,810
    Rep Power
    40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cam_wmh View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Touche, I concede.


    ALTHOUGH, it couldn've been funner, could've not been an automatic.
    Ugh. Don't remind me. Wife can manage a clutch.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Similar Threads

  1. Calgary Flames MEGA THREAD 2020-2021 Edition

    By bulaian in forum Sports, Health & Fitness
    Replies: 318
    Latest Threads: 09-01-2021, 06:55 PM
  2. New Audi RS6 vs M5 vs E63s vs Porsche Panamera

    By 89coupe in forum Cars, Bikes, Machines
    Replies: 8
    Latest Threads: 02-28-2020, 06:39 PM
  3. FS: 2014 Mercedes-Benz E63S AMG Estate *SOLD*

    By Sorath in forum Cars, Trucks, Motorbikes, and Trailers
    Replies: 4
    Latest Threads: 07-24-2017, 02:36 PM
  4. Quick Review: Mercedes-Benz E63S AMG Wagon

    By rage2 in forum Automotive News
    Replies: 14
    Latest Threads: 11-14-2013, 02:40 PM
  5. 750HP Audi RS6 Evotech vs 720HP Audi RS6 MTM

    By trev0006 in forum Cars, Bikes, Machines
    Replies: 5
    Latest Threads: 10-28-2009, 09:59 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •