Quantcast
Who is getting the COVID-19 Vaccine? - Page 68 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

View Poll Results: Are you getting the COVID-19 Vaccine?

Voters
363. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

265 73.00%
  • No

59 16.25%
  • Undecided

39 10.74%
Page 68 of 365 FirstFirst ... 58 67 68 69 78 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,360 of 7282

Thread: Who is getting the COVID-19 Vaccine?

My Ride
    The SHBARUS

I think asking the same question of "is it my turn yet?" many times and ignore whatever they tell you is a sign of learning disability, no?

My Ride
    Ioniq 5

Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    2c, 2d and 3 will be coming soon i think
    Hope so. Honestly it should've been 2b/c/d a while ago and just give the earlier phases priority booking somehow.

My Ride
    Bicycle

I wonder how many are trying to get AHS for 1st jab and reserved their pharmacy appointment in May/June for 2nd jab. Is that even possible?

My Ride
    *The First*

Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    Agreed. While there are 1m legit 2B people, there's a surprising amount of them reading @SportEL posts and reluctant to book. Waiting it out till later.

Take advantage of their silliness.
    LoL!!!

"BuRrT tHe ErViDuRnCe!!! ExPuRiMuRnTaL!!!"
    RoFL!!

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Quote Originally Posted by lilmira View Post
    i think asking the same question of "is it my turn yet?" many times and ignore whatever they tell you is a sign of learning disability, no?
    DIAGNOSES!

lol
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Quote Originally Posted by Xtrema View Post
    I wonder how many are trying to get AHS for 1st jab and reserved their pharmacy appointment in May/June for 2nd jab. Is that even possible?
    I think you have that backwards.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

Does covidphobia count? How about severe depression related to Covid?

My Ride
    The SHBARUS

My Ride
    2021 Zonda CRV

Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    Don't rush back brother. Things ain't going well. Need another few months it looks like.
    Pubs and businesses are opening on Monday here. It feels weird hearing that and at the same time Calgary going lockdown.

My Ride
    Ioniq 5

So AB now has 450k doses on hand to get into arms, which would be an additional 10% of our population. Our highest ever day was 27k doses which would be just shy of 3 weeks to doll out (and we have more shipments inbound). Here's hoping we can post up some big vaccination days asap.

If we can get all the shots we have on hand today into peoples arms then 25% of our population will have one shot.

Last edited by pheoxs; 04-08-2021 at 03:05 PM.

I got a letter from Health Canada last week, telling me that due to being advised by my doctor that I have a condition (SLE Lupus and type 1 diabetes), that I am eligible to get the vaccine early here in Sask. I phoned the number they gave me, spent 20 mins answering all the questions/etc, then right at the end they ask me if in the last 2 weeks if I've had contact with anyone positive with the virus. I told them no, but I and my father both had Covid19 in early February (my over active immune system beat Covid quickly, my symptoms were gone after the 2nd day/3rd night. Father was in the ICU for 2 weeks and hospital for 2 more). They then proceed to tell me I'm not eligible for the vaccine now for 90 days. Typical gov, health Canada has access to my online file, it's there in bright letters the date I tested positive, and the date they released me from self confinement, yet they send me a letter to get the vaccine, then tell me after wasting nearly 1/2 hour on the phone, tough shit, you have to wait 3 more months.

Maybe it is for the best, since all they are using here is the Astra vaccine, I think I'd rather get the Phizer of Moderna.

My Ride
    *The First*

^Yeah. Asking me a question you know the answer to is a good way to find a shallow grave.
    JimmiesRustled.exe

My Ride
    Bunch of Honda's

Quote Originally Posted by Gman.45 View Post
    I got a letter from Health Canada last week, telling me that due to being advised by my doctor that I have a condition (SLE Lupus and type 1 diabetes), that I am eligible to get the vaccine early here in Sask. I phoned the number they gave me, spent 20 mins answering all the questions/etc, then right at the end they ask me if in the last 2 weeks if I've had contact with anyone positive with the virus. I told them no, but I and my father both had Covid19 in early February (my over active immune system beat Covid quickly, my symptoms were gone after the 2nd day/3rd night. Father was in the ICU for 2 weeks and hospital for 2 more). They then proceed to tell me I'm not eligible for the vaccine now for 90 days. Typical gov, health Canada has access to my online file, it's there in bright letters the date I tested positive, and the date they released me from self confinement, yet they send me a letter to get the vaccine, then tell me after wasting nearly 1/2 hour on the phone, tough shit, you have to wait 3 more months.

Maybe it is for the best, since all they are using here is the Astra vaccine, I think I'd rather get the Phizer of Moderna.
    Government...

Quote Originally Posted by pheoxs View Post
    So AB now has 450k doses on hand to get into arms, which would be an additional 10% of our population. Our highest ever day was 27k doses which would be just shy of 3 weeks to doll out (and we have more shipments inbound). Here's hoping we can post up some big vaccination days asap.
    Another 120,000 slated for next week, 250,000 the week after that, and then 120,000 again. So 450K doses now, another 490K slated to come by the start of May. They're still insisting we'll see a J&J delivery by the end of April as well.

Need to get to 50,000 doses a day and stay there to keep up.

My Ride
    ute

Quote Originally Posted by kertejud2 View Post
    Another 120,000 slated for next week, 250,000 the week after that, and then 120,000 again. So 450K doses now, another 490K slated to come by the start of May. They're still insisting we'll see a J&J delivery by the end of April as well.

Need to get to 50,000 doses a day and stay there to keep up.
    they just need to open it up at this point.

My Ride
    Axis powers

I have doubts they'll be able to keep up with vaccine delivery before expiration
    Sig nuked by mod.

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

If we can get all the shots we have on hand today into peoples arms then 25% of our population will have one shot.

I think it was kert who pointed out that relying on that gov AB dashboard for doses a day is Wack. That chart is completely broken, they keep going back on time and adding and removing doses it’s a mess.

Example. Up until a couple days ago all the AZ doses just disappeared off the chart, week before that the moderna doses were fucked.

I guess my point being is it seems they are dosing more than that chart let’s on. So my guess is we are North of 27k/day right now.

Bizarre
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

My Ride
    Ioniq 5

BC posted 39k vaccinations today meanwhile Alberta flopped with just 24k vaccinations ... Looking more and more like Alberta doesn't have much of a rollout plan.

I think it was kert who pointed out that relying on that gov AB dashboard for doses a day is Wack. That chart is completely broken, they keep going back on time and adding and removing doses it’s a mess.

Example. Up until a couple days ago all the AZ doses just disappeared off the chart, week before that the moderna doses were fucked.

I guess my point being is it seems they are dosing more than that chart let’s on. So my guess is we are North of 27k/day right now.

Bizarre
    Edit: Ironically BC listed 49k vaccines today then it got shifted to 39k so updating my post ... why is it so hard for them to track things, sheesh.

In non shitting on Alberta news, UK's 7 day average is 0.5 doses per 100 people per day and Canada's is now 0.49 ... so we are now pacing the UK (They seem to be declining, not sure if supply issues or just hesitancy for people to get the vaccine). Canada has been steadily picking up its pace pretty quickly.
    Last edited by pheoxs; 04-08-2021 at 04:02 PM.

My Ride
    Bicycle

Quote Originally Posted by adam c View Post
    I have doubts they'll be able to keep up with vaccine delivery before expiration
    Do mRNA vax have expiry date if they are keep at sub-zero temp?

May be they are selling them in black market to balance our budget.
    Last edited by Xtrema; 04-08-2021 at 04:03 PM.

My Ride
    *The First*

BC posted 39k vaccinations today meanwhile Alberta flopped with just 24k vaccinations ... Looking more and more like Alberta doesn't have much of a rollout plan.

Edit: Ironically BC listed 49k vaccines today then it got shifted to 39k so updating my post ... why is it so hard for them to track things, sheesh.

In non shitting on Alberta news, UK's 7 day average is 0.5 doses per 100 people per day and Canada's is now 0.49 ... so we are now pacing the UK (They seem to be declining, not sure if supply issues or just hesitancy for people to get the vaccine). Canada has been steadily picking up its pace pretty quickly.
    But we still have hundreds? or thousands? of competent healthcare workers doing the now completely valueless task of Contact Tracing where in as little as 8 short days, they can tell you who you know that should've been isolating.
    Should've been isolating 8 fucking days ago...

Page 68 of 365 FirstFirst ... 58 67 68 69 78 ... LastLast