Quantcast
Who is getting the COVID-19 Vaccine? - Page 356 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

View Poll Results: Are you getting the COVID-19 Vaccine?

Voters
363. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

265 73.00%
  • No

59 16.25%
  • Undecided

39 10.74%
Page 356 of 365 FirstFirst ... 346 355 356 357 ... LastLast
Results 7,101 to 7,120 of 7282

Thread: Who is getting the COVID-19 Vaccine?

ER Physician Urges Suspension of the Covid Vaxx

- After recent studies and autopsies have shown that the Vaxx is causing serious adverse events and inducing sudden cardiac deaths

- Lead author of peer reviewed research re-analyzing Pfizer and Moderna trials, Dr. Joseph Fraiman found the vaxx increases serious adverse events at a rate of 1 in 800.

- "At time of publication my co-authors and I did not believe our single study warranted the withdrawal of the messenger RNA vaccines from the market.”

“However,” he continued, “since its publication, multiple new pieces of evidence have come to light and this has caused me to reevaluate my position.”

- the ER doctor discussed how his study's conclusions appeared to be replicated in subsequent studies

- "an article published in the BMJ regarding the FDA's own observational surveillance data found the mRNAs were associated with multiple of the exact same serious adverse events identified in our original study - but the FDA failed to inform the public of these findings"

- "In addition, now we have multiple autopsy studies that find essentially conclusive evidence that the vaccines are inducing sudden cardiac deaths, yet the rate of these vaccine-induced deaths remains unknown.”

- "Many nations have experienced an increase in excess mortality, more ppl that have been dying than should be expected from past years....Nations with higher vaccine uptake correlate with higher excess mortality

- “Together this information calls into question if the vaccines’ benefits are outweighing the harm,” Fraiman concluded, adding, he believes “the messenger RNA vaccines need to be withdrawn from the market until new randomized control trials can clearly demonstrate the benefits of the vaccine outweigh the serious harm we now know the vaccines are causing.”

---> https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/36055877/

Pfizer Creating Virus Mutations to Sell New Vaccines in Project Veritas Undercover Footage

- Pfizer executive, Jordon Triton Walker, Director, Research & Development Strategic Operations says Pfizer is exploring ways to “mutate” SARS-CoV-2, a process they call “directed evolution” a/k/a Gain of Function, to preempt the creation of new vaccines.

- Jordon Trishton Walker, Pfizer Director of Research and Development, Strategic Operations - mRNA Scientific Planner: “One of the things we're exploring is like, why don't we just mutate it [COVID] ourselves so we could create -- preemptively develop new vaccines, right? So, we have to do that. If we're gonna do that though, there's a risk of like, as you could imagine -- no one wants to be having a pharma company mutating f**king viruses.”

- Walker: “Don’t tell anyone. Promise you won’t tell anyone. The way it [the experiment] would work is that we put the virus in monkeys, and we successively cause them to keep infecting each other, and we collect serial samples from them.”

- Walker: “You have to be very controlled to make sure that this virus [COVID] that you mutate doesn’t create something that just goes everywhere. Which, I suspect, is the way that the virus started in Wuhan, to be honest. It makes no sense that this virus popped out of nowhere. It’s bullsh*t.”

- Walker: “From what I’ve heard is they [Pfizer scientists] are optimizing it [COVID mutation process], but they’re going slow because everyone is very cautious -- obviously they don’t want to accelerate it too much. I think they are also just trying to do it as an exploratory thing because you obviously don’t want to advertise that you are figuring out future mutations.”

- Pfizer is exploring mutating the virus themselves in order to sell a vaccine for the viral variant they created. They call this “directed evolution.”

- Possibly already doing COVID virus experiments on live monkeys.

- ‘Gain of function’ research is acceptable as long as it’s called “directed evolution.”

- Regulators do not hold Pfizer (or other pharmaceutical companies) accountable, because eventually, regulators will take jobs at these companies.

- COVID is a cash cow for Pfizer

---
    But it's all about Health. They care so much about us while they have product liability protection and make hand over fist with 10s of Billions of dollars while we pay for it all.

Create the Problem
    Create the "Solution"
    Profit $$$

Not making any comment for/against the above video, but when Veritas tried to make a subsequent interview/vid with this Pfizer exec, he went batshit crazy. "I'm a liar, that's what liars do on dates with other men, they lie!". Hilarity ensues.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5n7RRKgDog

That's because he knows he is now on a list, likely going to be found dead by "suicide" in the coming weeks.

/tinfoil

Quite funny trying to google him as well, his name has been wiped from google, aside from the odd conspiracy related article.
    Now, go search him on duckduckgo and bam, there he is in all his glory.
    Last edited by vengie; 01-27-2023 at 10:50 AM.

My Ride
    2019 Peterbilt

Poll!!!

Who here that has got the vaccines has grown a penis from their forehead, or died?

Study just released, conservatively anti vaxxers lies caused the death of thousands of Canadians and coat our healthcare system an extra $300 million.
    MAGA = My Ass Got Arrested.

Beware the passive aggressive Mean Girls. Vengie, Killramos, Penismightier, buster, jrscoolude, etc who bully others into their circle jerk opinion, serially negging you, while claiming they ignore you and don't obsess over you.

PSA. High school is not a popularity contest little girls

Wow, Youtube censored the Project Veritas video I posted. Good thing it's allowed at Twitter. Thanks Elon. Also Rumble.

And another vid with the Pfizer Director of R&D discussing his concerns over the Vaxx affecting women's menstrual cycles. It's something I've already mentioned a long time ago here.

When Project Veritas confronted Youtube's Top Censor in his Neighborhood

Run Forest Run. Youtube carrying the water for Pfizer, who is also the Sponsor of the Satanic Grammys
    Last edited by SportEL; 02-07-2023 at 02:04 PM.

My Ride
    G37X

Jesus christ, this isn't going to end well for anyone.

New Study From the Lancet (Feb 16, 2023) Shows Natural Immunity IS Stronger than the Vaccine.

- the Immunity generated by infection was found to be "at least as high, if not higher than that provided by a Primary Vaxx course

- natural immunity against severe disease (hospitalization and death) was strong and long lasting for all variants (88% or greater at 10 months post-infection)

---> https://www.thelancet.com/journals/l...465-5/fulltext

---
    - Or course, this was already known and I spoke about here at least a couple years back

- And of course, the media and Government ignored Natural immunity, and ppl followed their direction blindly

- Natural immunity is more robust and more durable than the vaxx, and it doesn't carry
    the myocarditis risk and all other adverse affects like stroke, menstrual cycle impact, all cause effects of all other diseases increased versus prior Covid, etc.

- People were told their natural immunity wouldn't work against future variants, and this has been proven all false.

Woody Harrelson calls vaccine companies the "biggest drug cartels in the world" who bought out Media and Washington to impose lockdowns and force people to continuously take shots. Wow, at least there are some Hollywood Actors that have some Common Sense

- “The movie goes like this: the biggest drug cartels in the world get together and buy up all the media and all the politicians and force all the people in the world to stay locked in their homes, and people can only come out if they take the cartel’s drugs and keep taking them over and over,”

- “I threw the script away,” Harrelson noted, drawing chuckles from the audience.

- “I mean, who’s gonna believe that crazy idea?” he joked.

And the media proved his point criticizing him after this. Hahaha

----

Woody Harrelson criticizes the government and the pharmaceutical industry for blocking affordable, off-patent antivirals like hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin to profit from COVID-19 vaccines:

"Ivermectin got made into a horse tranquilizer. Hydroxychloroquine got made ridiculous, and there was only one thing that could work, and that's the vaccine, and ultimately, because of that, billions of dollars were made."

"The last people I would trust with my health are Big Pharma and Big Government because neither one of those strike me as caring entities. They're all about profit, and it's insane the profit they've made."

Japanese Researchers Sue the Government for Hiding Inconvenient Truths About the Jab

- Dr Masanori Fukushima, Professor Emeritus at Kyoto University , along with fellow scientists announces lawsuit against the Japanese Government

“I have witnessed the recent fraud scandal committed by the Health Ministry. I have come to realize that this is a serious problem of historic significance that threatens the very existence of the nation of Japan. As a medical doctor and a scientist, I had no choice but to dare to take legal action…

“Take a look at the 65-69 and 70-79 age groups. Surprisingly, the number of new infections or positive cases per 100,000 people is four times higher for people who have been vaccinated twice, compared with unvaccinated people…

“Also, look at the data provided by the Advisory Board in September 2021. The fatality rate of the unvaccinated people and fatality rates of the one-dose and two -dose vaccinated people were described properly. According to the description in red, vaccination has indeed reduced the fatality fate for those over 65 years of age. However, for all ages, vaccination has demonstrated the opposite effect, causing higher fatality rates. This is a paradoxical phenomenon. As such, data on the fatality rates had already been published in official documents after all.

"However, in last year’s data, the Health Ministry deleted all that information. In fact, vaccination has been recommended based on the explanation that vaccination does not prevent infection, but vaccination prevents severe illness and reduces the mortality rate.

“Based on the data published by the Advisory Board in September 2021, the basis for recommending vaccination for all ages should no longer exist anymore. Despite that fact, the Health Ministry has pushed ahead the vaccination.

“I consider this to be a national crisis. This is why I have decided to file a lawsuit against the government at this time.”

---> https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/jap...about-the-jab/

Turdeau can never stop lying when he speaks. But of course, healthcare, education, and public transportation workers were subject to mandates. And people not able to go to bars, restaurants, gyms, stores, theatres, enter or exit the country, etc. Turdeau was anything about freedom of choice.

Then he classified anyone who spoke up against vaccines as Racists, misogynists. So was it all worth it in the end Turdeau? Spending and inflation out of control, supply chain issues, closures of many businesses, loss of jobs, mental health crisis, decline in children's education..

My Ride
    ute

Combo breaker!!!

My Ride
    Family Hauler

Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Combo breaker!!!
    BUSTER used Combo Breaker on SPORTEL

It was ineffective...

My Ride
    11sec S14, Lux Family Bus, VQ35HR

Quote Originally Posted by riander5 View Post
    BUSTER used Combo Breaker on SPORTEL

It was ineffective...
    It was hilarious though. And a single poster 4X combo! That might be a record.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    She wishes it was deep.
    Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    So deep put her ass to sleep.

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

You must be forgetting peak Toma.

He would create 5-6 THREADS of his rambling nonsense in a row
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

Pfizer & FDA Aggressively Pushed COVID Vax on Pregnant Women Despite knowing it Caused Dire Fetal and Infant Risks

- Pfizer's own clinical trial documents show they knew as early as 2021 that its Covid injection was not safe for pregnant women.

- the report published last week by the FDA under Court order details a 2021 trial that found 54% of expecting mothers experienced a range of adverse and even severe reactions after the vaxx

- 21% of the women who experienced adverse reactions suffered from spontaneous abortion and 6 of 248 women with adverse reactions had premature deliveries or newborn deaths

- also the vaccine tainted breastmilk harming nursing babies. 19% of babies in the trial suffered from 48 different adverse events including vomiting, insomnia, lethargy pain and rashes

- The results of the clinical trial were approved by a Pfizer employee on April 20, 2021

- Days later on April 23, 2021, CDC director Dr. Rochelle Walensky held a White House press briefing where she recommended pregnant women get vaccinated

- In the months that followed, CDC and FDA pushed an aggressive campaign to vaccinate pregnant women despite the horrific data

---> https://www.scribd.com/document/6418...oad&from_embed

Of course no one will be held to account, and the dumbed masses will continue on carry on...

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    You must be forgetting peak Toma.

He would create 5-6 THREADS of his rambling nonsense in a row
    It's nice to see that his medication is so much better balanced now.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

So for anyone interested, it appears that the updated booster formulations will be released in October. Supposed to be rolled out with flu shots so you can get both in one appointment if you desire.

Risk profile for healthy adults means many will choose not to get this booster. Personally I'll consider it, as I feel my risk of exposure is pretty high, and I'm the kind of person who usually get flu shots as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    Nissan x2

Unlikely to get the Covid shot, but will continue with the flu. Let er buck!

My Ride
    V8s

Zero chance that I'll get another covid shot.

Page 356 of 365 FirstFirst ... 346 355 356 357 ... LastLast