Quantcast
Who is getting the COVID-19 Vaccine? - Page 300 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

View Poll Results: Are you getting the COVID-19 Vaccine?

Voters
363. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

265 73.00%
  • No

59 16.25%
  • Undecided

39 10.74%
Page 300 of 365 FirstFirst ... 290 299 300 301 310 ... LastLast
Results 5,981 to 6,000 of 7282

Thread: Who is getting the COVID-19 Vaccine?

So Alberta is set to get a shipment of Johnson and Johnson vaccine which is a single dose. Wonder if they'll push that vaccine hard since it is a single dose to quickly increase the fully vaxxed #s in Alberta.
    ---

My Ride
    A vehicle or two

Quote Originally Posted by kenny View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So Alberta is set to get a shipment of Johnson and Johnson vaccine which is a single dose. Wonder if they'll push that vaccine hard since it is a single dose to quickly increase the fully vaxxed #s in Alberta.
    I don't think speed of the vaccine is really the issue to us not getting vaxxed enough...

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Can we install that into a dart gun and take it to rural regions to hunt the locals like wild hogs? Asking for Bradley Cooper.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

Quote Originally Posted by Kloubek View Post
    I don't think speed of the vaccine is really the issue to us not getting vaxxed enough...
    I'm just suggesting that it's easier to convince someone that is hesitant to get jabbed just once and then they'll be counted as being fully vaxxed with the J&J vaccine. This could be through mobile vax clinics, or maybe even targeted door to door campaigns, etc.
    ---

Another idea, setup at the dome. If you're not vaxxed and want entry, do a rapid test. If negative, jab with J&J and give them $200 gift card for beer.

I need a govt contract gig for all my awesome ideas
    ---

My Ride
    Ioniq 5

My understanding was the J&J had the most potential for transient people that may be hard to reconnect with to get a second shot or those deathly scared of needles.

With the mRNA having a higher efficacy I dont really know why anyone would choose J&J over them unless it's a situational specific reason I guess.

My Ride
    Bmw and ford

Quote Originally Posted by pheoxs View Post
    My understanding was the J&J had the most potential for transient people that may be hard to reconnect with to get a second shot or those deathly scared of needles.

With the mRNA having a higher efficacy I dont really know why anyone would choose J&J over them unless it's a situational specific reason I guess.
    i know people that would take a JJ or novavax over the mRNA vaxes cause they dont trust those vaccines but would take the others

JJ realesed data showing that two shots went over 95% so i dont think that one will be one shot for long...

My Ride
    A car, a truck, and a bike

Quote Originally Posted by Disoblige View Post
    We were doing so well until you replied. Stop replying to him. Put him on ignore like the rest of us have. There is a reason why no one replied to the 2 comments above yours.

It is obviously clear he doesn't know how to comprehend data and you took the bait :P
    fair
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

Another idea, setup at the dome. If you're not vaxxed and want entry, do a rapid test. If negative, jab with J&J and give them $200 gift card for beer.

I need a govt contract gig for all my awesome ideas
    Who the fuck cares about the flames, they suck and will always suck just like your retarded ideas. You need common sense, not a job with the government

My Ride
    LEXUS LX470

I thought it was a good idea.
    Tap, Rack, BANG!

Whistleblower — 50,000 Medicare patients died soon after getting Vaccine

-A whistleblower has provided government data documenting 48,465 deaths within 14 days of Covid vaccination among Medicare patients alone, according to attorney Thomas Renz.

-“This is raw data. There’s no analysis, and these death numbers are from less than 20% of the U.S. population.”

-“Do you want to know why 14 days is important? Because if you die with 14 days, you’re not considered vaccinated.” According to the CDC, one is not considered “vaccinated” until 14 days after the second shot.

-Renz provided screenshots of the “raw data from the Medicare servers. And what I want to know, are you going to fact check the HHS now? Are you going to fact-check Fauci?
    -“This is raw data. There’s no analysis, and these death numbers are from less than 20% of the U.S. population.”

-“Do you want to know why 14 days is important? Because if you die with 14 days, you’re not considered vaccinated.” According to the CDC, one is not considered “vaccinated” until 14 days after the second shot.

-In July Attorney Renz Whistleblower, under penalty of perjury, stated that she estimated at least 45K people had died from the Covid-19 Vaccine. USA Today Fact Checkers and other fact checking services claimed that to be “misinformation.” Today’s revelations solidify that the “Trusted News Initiative” is actually the source of misinformation and propaganda, and that Attorney Thomas Renz Whistleblower was correct all along.

That data from the Medicare Tracking System reveals that 19,400 people less than 80 years old have died within 14 days of receiving the COVID-19 Vaccine.

In addition, 28,065 people have died that are over the age of 80 within 14 days of receiving the Covid-19 vaccine.

---> https://rumble.com/vn12v1-attorney-t...lower-inf.html

My Ride
    Edge

Thought this was pretty cool and much more effective at delivery as well:

"Scientists at Stanford University and the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill have created a 3D-printed vaccine patch that provides greater protection than a typical vaccine shot.

The trick is applying the vaccine patch directly to the skin, which is full of immune cells that vaccines target."

https://www.unc.edu/posts/2021/09/23...vaccine-patch/

Dr. Rand Paul Grills HHS Secretary during Senate Health Committee Hearing

- Are you familiar with the Israeli study with 2.5 million patients and found the vaxx'd group 7 times more likely to be infected with Covid than people who had gotten Covid Naturally

- Are you a medical doctor? ..You're not a medical doctor..Do you have a science degree?, yet you travel the country calling ppl flat earthers, those who have had Covid, looked at studies of millions of ppl and made their own personal decision that the immunity they naturally acquired is sufficient. You presume somehow to tell over 100 million Americans who survived Covid, yet we have no right to determine our own medical care?.. You made these decisions, a lawyer with no scientific background, no medical degree, this is an arrogance coupled with an authoritarianism that is unseemly and Un American.

- You sir are the one ignoring the Science. The vast preponderance of scientific studies...dozens and dozens showing robust long lasting immunity after Covid infection

- Even the CDC doesn't recommend the Measles vaccine if you have Measles..the same was true with Smallpox, but you ignore history and science to shame the flat earthers as you call them . You should be ashamed of yourself and apologize to the American ppl for being dishonest about natural acquired immunity.. quit lying to ppl..quit lording over ppl as if they are deplorable and unwashed.

- You're not concerned about the 100 million ppl who have had the disease, you're concerned of do as you're told, you want to mandate this on all of us

- I mean this is incredibly arrogant combined with this authoritarian nature that you think we'll just tell all of America to do what I say and they better or we'll fine them or put them in jail or not let them go to school, not let them travel. The science is against you on this., the science is clear, naturally acquired immunity is as good as the vaccine, the Israel study actually showing it as better. This isn't an argument against the vaccine but it's an argument for letting ppl make a decision who already have immunity.

- You're ignoring it because you want submission, you want ppl to submit to your will, do as you're told despite the large body of scientific evidence that says naturally acquired immunity is an important part of how we're all going to recover from, so is the vaccine, but when you add them together, we are in a much better place than if we were to ignore them.

- think of the nurses and doctors and orderlies who bravely took care of Covid patients. There was no vaccine for a year and a half. They took care of ppl, risked their lives. They got it, survived and you got ppl like you arrogant enough to say you can no longer work in the hospital because you already had the disease, we're going to force you to take a vaccine that the science does not prove that it is better than naturally acquired. That's an arrogance that should be chastened.

My Ride
    Bmw and ford

My Ride
    Por-shuh

Quote Originally Posted by redline View Post

Progressive all right. This equates to nothing more than multi year post birth abortions now.
    Last edited by Uncle Flappy; 10-01-2021 at 10:42 PM.
    Don’t take your anger out on the Paul Revere’s spreading the truth about the Big V. Take your anger out on those who coerced you, and encouraged you to sacrifice yourself for the globalist end game.

Senator Ron Johnson - Covid Surged Again after Mass Vaccination Program

"I've gotten every vaccine until this one because I've had Covid, but the Federal agencies have not been transparent. They have not given the American public info that we need to make that informed choice. We need to recognize ppl's health autonomy. This is their body. They should be able to make these choices. I want to talk about some info that we are not getting from our healthcare agencies, that ppl that are choosing not to get vaccinated are looking at, and it's not disinformation. This is real inforamtion, it's just being withheld from the public from the Healthcare agencies, by the media and social media.

"We all hoped and prayed that the vaccine is 100% effective and 100% safe, but when we look at this chart (data from the CDC), as the pandemic is winding down, the percent of fully vaccinated individuals is going up, you would think what you would see is just a complete winding down of the pandemic. But that’s not what we’ve seen. We see this new surge, this surge of a variant called delta...”

--
    As discussed by Doctors, mass vaccination programs in the midst of a pandemic leads to mutations and more transmissible variants, causing the unvaccinated to be infected than the otherwise would have been. Studies also show that those that are vaxxed are more susceptible to being infected, develop symptomatic disease and hospitalization than those that have had Natural Immunity.

My Ride
    Buffalo Truck & An Angry Kitty

Quote Originally Posted by schurchill39 View Post
    I've got an acquaintance who's actual reasoning for not getting the vaccine is because everyone is telling him to. Some people's children
    I think we might know the same guy, Mr. RF?
    "Masked Bandit is a gateway drug for frugal spending." - Unknown303

My Ride
    *The First*

Quote Originally Posted by Masked Bandit View Post
    I think we might know the same guy, Mr. RF?
    Mr. F?

Name:  charlize-theron.gif
Views: 386
Size:  5.53 MB

4,200 Physicians, Scientists Sign Declaration for Early Treatment of COVID-19, against gov’t intrusion

- A physicians’ and medical scientists’ declaration was written by a team under the leadership of Dr. Robert Malone, the main inventor of the mRNA technology and a strong critic of the current official response to COVID-19.

- A physicians’ and medical scientists’ declaration was written by a team under the leadership of Dr. Robert Malone, the main inventor of the mRNA technology and a strong critic of the current official response to COVID-19.

- “The profession of medicine as we know is at a crossroad,” the manifesto reads. “There has been an unprecedented and intentional assault on our ability to care for our patients. Physicians, and all health care providers, must have the freedom to practice the art and science of medicine without fear of retribution, censorship, slander, and disciplinary action to include possible loss of licensure and hospital privileges, loss of insurance contracts and interference from government entities and organizations — all further preventing us from caring for patients in need.”

- Most physicians today are telling their COVID-19 patients “to simply go home, allowing the virus to replicate” and to return only when they get sicker, which, according to the declaration, results in “hundreds of thousands of unnecessary patient deaths, due to failure-to-treat.”

- Furthermore, the Rome Declaration states that the scientists of the world, skilled in biomedical research, should “insist on their ability to conduct and publish objective, empirical research without fear of reprisal upon their careers, reputations, and livelihoods.”

- Among the first signatories of the Rome Declaration – who come from all over the world – are Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche (U.S.A.), Dr. Ira Bernstein (Canada), Dr. Pierre Kory (U.S.A), Dr. Eivind H. Vinjevoll (Norway), Dr. Olufemi Emmanuel Babalola (Nigeria), Dr. Richard Urso (U.S.A.), as well as Dr. Peter McCullough (U.S.A.).

--> https://www.lifesitenews.com/blogs/4...ovt-intrusion/

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

As of today my work is now 100% vaccinated.
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
    Came back to ogle 2Legit2Quit wife's buns...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kloubek View Post
    They're certainly big, but I don't know if they are the BEST I've tasted.

Page 300 of 365 FirstFirst ... 290 299 300 301 310 ... LastLast