Quantcast
Who is getting the COVID-19 Vaccine? - Page 306 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

View Poll Results: Are you getting the COVID-19 Vaccine?

Voters
363. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

265 73.00%
  • No

59 16.25%
  • Undecided

39 10.74%
Page 306 of 365 FirstFirst ... 296 305 306 307 316 ... LastLast
Results 6,101 to 6,120 of 7282

Thread: Who is getting the COVID-19 Vaccine?

My Ride
    A car, a truck, and a bike

Quote Originally Posted by googe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    rabble rabble....

I COULD BE WRONG........garble garble blah
    Should I go first?

You're wrong
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

My Ride
    '16 FoRS, '09 UZN215, '90 Z32, '15 Grom

Quote Originally Posted by googe View Post
    The vaccines are kind of shit actually
    Explain.

My Ride
    Bmw and ford

Quote Originally Posted by Disoblige View Post
    Explain.
    A hot blonde with a nice ass on Tik tok said so… therefore it must be true … I did the research

My Ride
    Bikes.Car.Truck

Vaccinated but still have to wear a mask and follow those gathering restrictions. Tired of that.

Also, I regret mixing vaccines as it has travel implications. The Feds are trying to do something about that but can't be trusted to come through. Only person in my family that mixed. I should have stuck to my guns and walked out.

Vaccine passport I don't see going away for a long time. Not great but not terrible. Has consequences for our wedding of course so thinking that is... well, I dunno.

Not happy with any sort of restrictions but the sour irony of it all is I need surgery and I'm stuck waiting for it because of the rona situation in Alberta lol.
    Looking around
    Wondering what became
    Of what I once knew

Quote Originally Posted by 16hypen3sp View Post
    Vaccinated but still have to wear a mask and follow those gathering restrictions. Tired of that.

Also, I regret mixing vaccines as it has travel implications. The Feds are trying to do something about that but can't be trusted to come through. Only person in my family that mixed. I should have stuck to my guns and walked out.

Vaccine passport I don't see going away for a long time. Not great but not terrible. Has consequences for our wedding of course so thinking that is... well, I dunno.

Not happy with any sort of restrictions but the sour irony of it all is I need surgery and I'm stuck waiting for it because of the rona situation in Alberta lol.
    You can get a third shot for travel purposes now.

My Ride
    Exploded.

Quote Originally Posted by sabad66 View Post
    Still a bit wishywashy with this one. My dad tried to get a booster for travel since he has double AZ and got denied due to not being old enough. Tribal knowledge still happening.

Vaccine passports will become normal like removing shoes during screening.

My Ride
    Bikes.Car.Truck

Quote Originally Posted by sabad66 View Post
    Yah, I created a 'vaccination account' on the AB website but it just says they will contact me when I'm eligible. I'm assuming it means 'eligible for a third dose'..... I'm only 32 so I think it's going to be awhile. But it also says that I can just do a walk in so that maybe something I end up doing.

But, I had thought that a third dose will become part of the standard for vaccination... meaning that anyone who mixed still has the mixing issue.
    Looking around
    Wondering what became
    Of what I once knew

My Ride
    '16 FoRS, '09 UZN215, '90 Z32, '15 Grom

You could always get a third shot if you were mixed vaccines. Shoppers does it, at least.

When they announce that a 3rd shot is needed for those with double Pfizer, it just means you take a 4th shot. If you want to be ahead of the "rush" when the announce the 3rd booster shot, just get your shot now.

My Ride
    Bicycle

But, I had thought that a third dose will become part of the standard for vaccination... meaning that anyone who mixed still has the mixing issue.
    We will see what data leads but so far FDA has only approved 3rd dose for immucompromised and old people. We have followed. 3rd dose for gen pop will see how this winter fairs.

My Ride
    Bmw and ford

Quote Originally Posted by flipstah View Post
    Still a bit wishywashy with this one. My dad tried to get a booster for travel since he has double AZ and got denied due to not being old enough. Tribal knowledge still happening.

Vaccine passports will become normal like removing shoes during screening.
    3rd shot is only for mix vax people, ie one AZ one Pfizer...

and 3 rd shot for over 75 and LT care home people

Good News. Sweden, Denmark Pause Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine for Younger Age Groups

-it would pause using the shot for people born in 1991 and later as data pointed to an increase of myocarditis and pericarditis among youths and young adults that had been vaccinated. Those conditions involve an inflammation of the heart or its lining.

--> https://www.usnews.com/news/top-news...e-side-effects

Now Add Iceland to the List.

- The Moderna jab, which has mostly been used in Iceland for second doses, won’t be used until more information over its safety has been collected, the chief epidemiologist said on Friday.

--> https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...d-vaccinations

---
    Why does this Happen? Virologist Dr. Byram Bridle explains:

-the assumption is that the vaccine doesn't go anywhere except the injection site so they stay in the shoulder they have gotten access to the bio distribution study, 1st time ever that scientists have been privvy to seeing where the RNA vaccine goes. Does it stay in the shoulder? No, it circulates in the blood and accumulates in a number of tissues

-Spike Protein is a pathogenic protein, it's a toxin, it can cause damage in the body if it gets into circulation

-Spike protein can bind onto the receptors on the platelets and cells that line the blood vessels which can cause platelets to clump, it can lead to bleeding, cause heart problems, cross the blood brain barrier and cause neurological damage

My Ride
    (maah raahde)

Yah, I created a 'vaccination account' on the AB website but it just says they will contact me when I'm eligible. I'm assuming it means 'eligible for a third dose'..... I'm only 32 so I think it's going to be awhile. But it also says that I can just do a walk in so that maybe something I end up doing.

I got my third dose like a month ago as did many of my friends and family (we all had AZ/Pfizer). I never created any "vaccination account". I just went on the AB appointment site and picked a date, time, and location that was convenient for me and off I went.

My Ride
    Non Baller Vehicles

Quote Originally Posted by D'z Nutz View Post
    I got my third dose like a month ago as did many of my friends and family (we all had AZ/Pfizer). I never created any "vaccination account". I just went on the AB appointment site and picked a date, time, and location that was convenient for me and off I went.
    it makes you sign up now regardless, wife had to do it and wait for a text...she gave up and just called around to see who was taking walk-ins

My Ride
    F10M/F87/NA2/W220/V90/E46ZHP/SE3P/DC2

A lot of pharmacies would do third or fourth shots, just call around. I know someone who got double AZ and also got double Pfizer

My Ride
    Model S

Quote Originally Posted by TurboMedic View Post
    Should I go first?

You're wrong
    About what? I can't be wrong until I end up in the hospital from covid, so that doesn't make sense. Please explain!

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Look at that. Wrong again.
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

My Ride
    Model S

Quote Originally Posted by msommers View Post
    @googe what is giving you pause about this particular vaccine (all manufacturers?)?
    Quote Originally Posted by Disoblige View Post
    Explain.
    I guess I'll make a post explaining what I mean, or maybe a thread in ask leo or something, because we can't be adults about this topic anymore, and the rabid cult drones swarm as soon as you sound like you're implying that the vax is anything less than jesus in a bottle. It's a messy topic, so it's kinda hard to get into without explaining fully.

Them being "kind of shit" is forgivable given the circumstances, we had to get something out ASAP, V1.0 isn't going to be perfect, but how things have been handled since then are pretty inexcusable. I think they are still less shit than covid, to be clear, so not saying people shouldn't get it.

Just saw this, hoping Canada doesn't get this stupid. But it's been a rapid decline from Trudeau saying on TV that we would never mandate vaccines because that's not the Canadian way, to today.

https://twitter.com/DrEliDavid/statu...30823748509696

Acknowledging the ICU capacity is a real problem no matter what, people should be aware of how little of a blip in hospitalizations it takes to cause that. I forget the exact numbers, but I think AB has something like 200 staffed ICU beds for over 4 million people, and they usually run around 80% utilization (because why would you pay nurses and real estate for shit you aren't using, especially when you're already broke and giving nurses pay cuts), give or take, and I think they've almost doubled that temporarily to 400ish beds? So if they're 80% full on a normal day with no pandemic, that means it only takes about 40 sick people out of 4+ million to shut down the entire fucking province.

The only reason I say this is not to delegitimize that as a real problem, but because although it's definitely not "just the flu", the messaging about flooded hospitals is causing an alarmingly large number of people to be legitimately terrified for them and their kids, which is completely unwarranted (especially kids). It should be taken seriously, but people shouldn't be getting stress ulcers and snitching because a mask fell down and getting into fights and shit. I sort of thought most people are on the same page and their fear level was relatively properly calibrated, but people crying because of real fears that their children might die, and then instilling that fear into kids, is lunacy and not helping anyone.

My Ride
    Model S

Quote Originally Posted by redline View Post
    A hot blonde with a nice ass on Tik tok said so… therefore it must be true … I did the research
    See, this is how you know you're talking to a cult retard. Where in my post did I say anything to give any reason to believe that I'm getting medical advice on TikTok? I don't even have a TikTok account. Every covid researcher worth anything knows that you gotta go to SnapChat where the real doctors are, dummy.

Special Privileges for Special Folks. Why? Government officials and Bureaucrats, Public Health and Big Pharma Employees, and Even Illegal Aliens. If the Shot is So Good For Ya, why not Mandate it for Everyone? What do they Know that they Don't Want to Tell Everyone?

Name:  exempt.jpg
Views: 235
Size:  132.3 KB

My Ride
    Model S

Man, I support your right to make your own decision about the shot, but you’re really making me look bad here.

Before posting that, go look up if it’s true. When you realize that it isn’t, don’t get your information from wherever you got that. It’s easy enough to verify. You have to put effort into confirming these things or you’ll believe everything and have no credibility.

Without even looking that up, it should be obvious that the reason Pfizer and Moderna employees aren’t included in Biden’s mandate is because they’re private companies and he has no authority to do that. It’s the same reason that I’m “exempt” from Biden’s mandate.

Page 306 of 365 FirstFirst ... 296 305 306 307 316 ... LastLast