Quantcast
Who is getting the COVID-19 Vaccine? - Page 327 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

View Poll Results: Are you getting the COVID-19 Vaccine?

Voters
363. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

265 73.00%
  • No

59 16.25%
  • Undecided

39 10.74%
Page 327 of 365 FirstFirst ... 317 326 327 328 337 ... LastLast
Results 6,521 to 6,540 of 7282

Thread: Who is getting the COVID-19 Vaccine?

My Ride
    something green

Any vaxxed gotten their antibody count done? If I was vaxxed, i'd be getting it done to make sure it actually took.
    Too loud for Aspen

My Ride
    Nissan x2

Quote Originally Posted by Maxt View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Any vaxxed gotten their antibody count done? If I was vaxxed, i'd be getting it done to make sure it actually took.
    How much does that cost?

My Ride
    Trucks

I’m just waiting for an Apple Watch update to give me hourly readouts. ‘Getting low this morning, better have a shot of vaccine in my Java.’
    Last edited by Darell_n; 11-22-2021 at 04:36 PM.

My Ride
    something green

https://ichorblood.ca/pages/COVID-19...ody+Testing/14
    There is a basic yes no test, I went for the full meal deal that runs 120 bucks.
    Too loud for Aspen

https://ichorblood.ca/pages/COVID-19...ody+Testing/14
    There is a basic yes no test, I went for the full meal deal that runs 120 bucks.
    Did you get a score back not being vaxxed?

My Ride
    Bmw and ford

Wtf are you talking about …

My Ride
    something green

Quote Originally Posted by RawB8figure View Post
    Did you get a score back not being vaxxed?
    Yes, came back antibody positive and as high, greater than the 250 u/ml upper threshold.

Quote Originally Posted by redline View Post
    Wtf are you talking about …
    https://www.newswire.ca/news-release...S1D0u-834QfDVE
    A triple jabbed friend of mine only hit 170 3 weeks after his last jab, with the fragility of the vaccines, and the fast decay reported, in my mind, I'd like to make sure it's doing something and that the dose wasn't a dud. My wife had a "break through case", not sure if it was the vax/variant mix or the application? I'm taking the whole family up there for testing when school is out.
    Too loud for Aspen

My Ride
    NC1

I went to Ichor to take a test to see if I had prior exposure and it came back negative. I am double Astra but now you got me thinking if I should have tested for current antibodies as well lol I would assume my vax worked!

It's interesting how I think only France recognizes natural immunity as a form of restriction pass (6month validity from recovery date)

Apparently those who get vax after natural immunity generates the most protection.

Wat are your plans? I presume you didn't get the vax yet? How you feeling these days cuz Covid hit you pretty good if I recall.
    Last edited by max_boost; 11-22-2021 at 08:11 PM.
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

My Ride
    something green

After seeing and talking to other people with covid, I would classify my sickness as mild. My wife had full blown bad flu symptoms, she was double pfizered a couple of months prior to infection. She thinks she got from it from another vaccinated person, and she herself inadvertently gave it to a friend of hers who was also double vaccinated.
    After seeing my antibody count, I don't see any compelling reason to be using up any of the vaccine supply right now.if I test below 60 next year and they come out with somerthing a little more well rounded to the variants, i'll probably get it then.
    Too loud for Aspen

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

In the anecdotal world of vaccine side effects I now personally know of 4 people with serious adverse reactions, 3 of which are heart related. Of those 3, 2 are early 30's and one is mid 40's.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    2018 Civic Si coupe

Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE View Post
    In the anecdotal world of vaccine side effects I now personally know of 4 people with serious adverse reactions, 3 of which are heart related. Of those 3, 2 are early 30's and one is mid 40's.
    My wife had terrible flu like reactions to her 2nd COVID shot and her flu shot this year, she just got the COVID booster with no issues (aside from typical sore arm).

Zero reactions for me on COVID 1, 2, and flu shot, she almost/completely wishes I would have had one sympathy reaction

If you have a strong anti body count from previously getting covid, i see no reason to get vaccinated. The vaccine is not at one fit all solution as many people i know have had adverse reactions from the vaccine.

My Ride
    Edge

I don't know anyone who has had an adverse reaction to one of the vaccines and everyone I work with has been at least double vaxxed. I've now been triple jabbed with nothing but a sore shoulder for a couple of days each time. It makes me wonder if those who don't do well with the vaccines would have fared at least as poorly with COVID.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

I know people who've had a bad reaction to the vacceine, and people who've had very rough covid infections. Both looked like they sucked. I think the anecdotes are unfortunately not informative.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    Non Baller Vehicles

Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    I know people who've had a bad reaction to the vacceine, and people who've had very rough covid infections. Both looked like they sucked. I think the anecdotes are unfortunately not informative.
    I had it extremely easy both times (infection and vaccine), clearly I am one of the strongest genetic specimens (anecdotally) on the Greater Beyond Community

This is notwithstanding a couple of chronic conditions that i almost died from in childhood and a couple of severe allergies

ETA: Also, just got an email from Uncle Jason telling me that my vaccine hush-money has shipped and should be with me within 2 weeks
    Last edited by haggis88; 11-23-2021 at 01:04 PM.

the person who keeps leaving me negative rep comments needs to get a life, i feel sorry for you.

My Ride

Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    From a statistical standpoint yes, but verified personal experience is a lot more a driver for most people than statistical information I would suggest. If you look at my own personal subset of contacts I could likely stretch the "who I know" in a somewhat consistent way to a few hundred people overall so my anecdotal experience of people with issues provides a vastly higher percentage than the statistical information. And given that one of those three is me, that of course adds to the experience. I am going in next week now to get a loop recorder surgically implanted in my chest for consistent long term data recording. For me, it was discovered only through routine examination as I already have a congenital valve defect. I didn't have any outward symptoms I was aware of (although I am a push through injury/feeling unwell and just giver' kind of person overall so I may have just chalked things up to feeling out of shape/rough or whatever some days and just missed it). My cardiologist says it's definitely unrelated to my congenital issue and while likely nothing to be concerned about overall it is still alarming to see it develop and now we have to figure it out.

So anecdotally it colours my thoughts on my kid getting it. Definitely gives me more to think about on an emotional level.
    Last edited by JRSC00LUDE; 11-23-2021 at 02:05 PM.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    ^^ Fact Checked

Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE View Post
    From a statistical standpoint yes, but verified personal experience is a lot more a driver for most people than statistical information I would suggest. If you look at my own personal subset of contacts I could likely stretch the "who I know" in a somewhat consistent way to a few hundred people overall so my anecdotal experience of people with issues provides a vastly higher percentage than the statistical information. And given that one of those three is me, that of course adds to the experience. I am going in next week now to get a loop recorder surgically implanted in my chest for consistent long term data recording. For me, it was discovered only through routine examination as I already have a congenital valve defect. I didn't have any outward symptoms I was aware of (although I am a push through injury/feeling unwell and just giver' kind of person overall so I may have just chalked things up to feeling out of shape/rough or whatever some days and just missed it). My cardiologist says it's definitely unrelated to my congenital issue and while likely nothing to be concerned about overall it is still alarming to see it develop and now we have to figure it out.

So anecdotally it colours my thoughts on my kid getting it. Definitely gives me more to think about on an emotional level.
    I am totally sympathetic to your thoughts man as I too am quite dramatically affected personally by my vaccinations and most people just can't seem to understand the impact to my personal mindset as such.

My dad got affected pretty severely with blood clots a week after his second shot. To the point were they had to remove a kidney. He still has acouple stents so he can pee out the clots now.
    I am sure that will shave a few years off his life.
    He has said he will not be getting any boosters, which is understandable.
    Time will tell if this path we are on was worth it, but when you mix for profit and government together I wouldn't set the bar too high.

My Ride

Quote Originally Posted by RawB8figure View Post
    My dad got affected pretty severely with blood clots a week after his second shot. To the point were they had to remove a kidney. He still has acouple stents so he can pee out the clots now.
    I am sure that will shave a few years off his life.
    He has said he will not be getting any boosters, which is understandable.
    Time will tell if this path we are on was worth it, but when you mix for profit and government together I wouldn't set the bar too high.
    Wow.
    Originally posted by SJW
    ^^ Fact Checked

Page 327 of 365 FirstFirst ... 317 326 327 328 337 ... LastLast