Quantcast
Who is getting the COVID-19 Vaccine? - Page 364 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

View Poll Results: Are you getting the COVID-19 Vaccine?

Voters
363. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

265 73.00%
  • No

59 16.25%
  • Undecided

39 10.74%
Page 364 of 365 FirstFirst ... 354 363 364 365 LastLast
Results 7,261 to 7,280 of 7282

Thread: Who is getting the COVID-19 Vaccine?

Bill needs another Profit Run. So Covid Theatre #2. Maybe Big Pharma will Price their Vaxx Cheaper this time! Nah they'll be happy to pocket hundreds of Billions Again. Why help the Peons out. Create a Vaxx that doesn't Prevent infection, doesn't stop transmission. Don't Test it out over years. .... Profit.

My Ride
    2019 Peterbilt

Quote Originally Posted by SportEL View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Bill needs another Profit Run. So Covid Theatre #2. Maybe Big Pharma will Price their Vaxx Cheaper this time! Nah they'll be happy to pocket hundreds of Billions Again. Why help the Peons out. Create a Vaxx that doesn't Prevent infection, doesn't stop transmission. Don't Test it out over years. .... Profit.

He's also owned Pfizer since 2003 and Curvac since 2015, and VIR since 2017, and had been busting his ass to vaccinate kids in Africa for common ailments since the 90s.

Weird.
    MAGA = My Ass Got Arrested.

Beware the passive aggressive Mean Girls. Vengie, Killramos, Penismightier, buster, jrscoolude, etc who bully others into their circle jerk opinion, serially negging you, while claiming they ignore you and don't obsess over you.

PSA. High school is not a popularity contest little girls

My Ride
    Model S

Told you all that these vaccines were garbage. Turns out they were even worse than what I knew when I made the decision!

(Some of you already knew)

But I don't blame anyone for their decision, and met a lot of people who say they would have chosen differently. The campaign and propaganda was aggressive, and getting accurate information was difficult. There was just as much or more garbage info on the "skeptical" side too, with these nano robots and 5G and and population control stories.

Like most people, I never previously questioned this stuff, have had every vax available, including annual flu shots. Even John Campbell has taken a hard turn as the data has come out. Youtube will probably ban him soon!

I see that Yolobimmer NPC is still being his old self

Bill Gates has a long history of disastrous medical trials in Africa, most recently involving children who were paralyzed by vaccine-derived polio, which is linked to the new nOPV2 polio vaccine, which was developed by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, announced in news in March this year.

And this year, Gates announced plans to force the jab on every African child with a new dangerous meningitis-causing vaccine.

Boosted People More Likely than Unvaccinated to be Infected

- Researchers analyzed data from 33 state prisons from Jan to July 2023 to assess the effectiveness of the bivalent shots

- of 96,201 inmates, researchers identified 2,835 cases, they found 1,187 of cases were those ho received bivalent vaccine, versus 568 for the unvaxx'd

- “The bivalent-vaccinated group had a slightly but statistically significantly higher infection rate than the unvaccinated group,” Dr. Robert Mayes of the California Correctional Healthcare Services and the other authors wrote.

- other papers have found the bivalent shots provide little or no protection.

--> https://12ft.io/proxy?q=https%3A%2F%...ew-study-finds

Told you all

And BC brings back masks in hospitals. lol.

My Ride
    Nissan x2

Protecting the elderly, but only delaying the inevitable.

Quote Originally Posted by jutes View Post
    Protecting the elderly, but only delaying the inevitable.
    I might say protecting the elderly but only delaying what’s imminent

My Ride
    NC1

Quote Originally Posted by suntan View Post
    And BC brings back masks in hospitals. lol.
    this i am okay with
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

94% of Covid Deaths Are Fully Vaxxed, Study Shows

It's like I had told you so. Hmm.

- the ONS in Britain published an update on deaths by vaxx status

- 95% of Covid19 death between June 1, 2022 and May 31, 2023 were vaxx'd

- the Unvaxx'd accounted for the least amount of Cov19 deaths in every single

- it's not the one-dose, double dose, that accounted for the majority of COv19 deaths , but instead the triple and quadruple boosted that accounted for the majority of deaths.

--> https://newsaddicts.com/94-covid-dea...d-study-shows/

Safe and Effective, Y'all. Keep on Boosting!

It's not harmful for the most part. I mean it's probably the least safe vaccine ever rolled out but hey. I suspect the vast majority of deaths were old people.

It's just not effective in any sense.

For those that Mocked treatments such as HCQ and Ivermectin.

Blockbuster New Study Shows of 30,000 Patients at a Single Facility shows Mortality Rate 6 times Lower with HCQ.

But Hey, Cheap, Safe, Effective, Novel Prize Winning, and Readily Available Meds Just Could Not be Accepted...

---> https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...52297523001075
    Last edited by SportEL; 11-10-2023 at 08:52 AM.

Big pharma is a big, powerful business.

BlackRock, Vanguard, State Street.

They own the news/ media, they own the food production (shit ton of terrible chemicals), which leads to inflation and illness, but that's okay! Because they also own the hospitals, who peddle medication... But wait, they own big pharma as well!
    They also own the government who makes policy designed to push people to consume their product as well.

It's a perpetual cycle North Americans are trapped in.
    So yes, you should be questioning what you're consuming and the motives of the end stakeholder.

My Ride
    10' 4Runner SR5

It's a bit unnerving to me that particular chemicals found in some food in North America are banned in Europe.
    Ultracrepidarian

My Ride
    General Motors Competizione

It's a bit unnerving to me that people can't accept that covid is over. It doesn't matter if a person is for or against vaccines because that shit is in the past.
    2007 GMC 2500 Duramax
    1981 GMC C1500 454

Masks at RCSS are still not uncommon.

Are you on the List?

- Dr. Peter McCullough, world renowned cardiologist raised alarm about the mRNA shots, warning the public that he discovered a "disturbing trend of cardiac arrests" among the vaxx'd

- we have data in a human cardiac PET study showing that positron emission tomography scans of the heart change in almost everybody who took the shot, at least for six months or longer, where the heart’s metabolism changes.”- “Of interest among those with a sore arm after the shot, there were more striking differences in the heart scan, consistent with the inflammatory changes seen in the arm and the heart at autopsy by Schwab et al (and others).”

- Dr. McCullough mentioned a study from Krauson and colleagues from Harvard, which found mRNA stuck in the heart in people who died following COVID-19 injection

- “We can conclude, probably according to the quantity of mRNA in the injection, time, and potentially individual susceptibility (athletic heart, cardiomyopathy, etc.) some individuals are walking around with COVID-19 vaccine in their heart muscle.

- “mRNA vaccines for infectious diseases will always code for foreign proteins that belong [to] microbes such as viruses, bacteria and fungi.

“Because mRNA forces heart muscle cells to produce a foreign (non-human) protein, the Schreckenberg paper suggests all future mRNA vaccines will have cardiac toxicity.”

“So we have a lot of information suggesting these are no good for the heart,” concluded Dr. McCullough on Real America’s Voice.

“They [COVID shots] should be off the market completely.”

--> https://newsaddicts.com/top-cardiolo...-among-vaxxed/

My Ride
    Bicycle

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-1...ocarditis.html

Myocarditis is rare but chances isn't 0. My dad got it from original shot but no issues on subsequent shots.

When we knew nothing about it, cardiologist suspect something is up. But after a few came thru the clinic, during 1st round, my dad's cardiologist kinda mentioned that they are seeing a pattern.

Now we know, and AHS now make sure you understand this risk before giving you the shot.

Again, you can always play the odds of not catching COVID or catching it without Myocarditis. So far colleagues that got infected in Aug/Sep are all ok. I even had lunch with them and got nothing. Unless you are uber old, it's really not a big deal any more.

Just stay home when you are sick.
    Last edited by Xtrema; 11-10-2023 at 02:48 PM.

Me and the wife are getting our updated shots next week

I am a bit on the fence now that the pandemic is essentially over. I have 2 main reasons I signed up for another one.

1. People I know personally that have been getting COVID lately more than a year past a vaccine have been hit pretty hard. When I got COVID earlier this year, I was still flush with vaccine and it was pretty mild. I don't really want to get shut down for 3 or 4 days.

2. I've got some travel plans coming up I don't want compromised

It really comes down to personal risk management. People have whatever reason to get it, or not... I don't really have a strong opinion either way.

My Ride
    LEXUS LX470

I would at least read this paper prior to getting any future MRNA based vaccine:

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/...prca.202300048

"The specific PP-Spike fragment was found in 50% of the biological samples analyzed, and its presence was independent of the SARS-CoV-2 IgG antibody titer. The minimum and maximum time at which PP-Spike was detected after vaccination was 69 and 187 days, respectively."

"It is possible that the mRNA may be integrated or re-transcribed in some cells.

It is possible that pseudo-uridines at a particular sequence position, as described in the article, induce the formation of a spike protein that is always constitutively active. But it seems very remote as a hypothesis.

It is possible that the mRNA-containing nanoparticle will be picked up by bacteria normally present at the basal level in the blood. In fact, the existence of blood microbiota in clinically healthy individuals was proven during the last 50 years. Indeed, indirect evidence by radiometric analyses suggested the existence of living microbial forms in erythrocytes [25]. In addition, the observation of the PP-Spike marker in individuals vaccinated more than 30 days after the vaccine in about 50% of subjects could also be explained by the wide biodiversity of eukaryotic and prokaryotic microbiota identified in blood by next-generation sequencing technologies [25]."

So basically when they told you that the MRNA would be transcribed by your cells and your body would metabolize the MRNA and subsequent spike protein over maybe 3-4 days, this was not accurate at all. Vaccine spike protein detected at 187 days!!

So why is that. Is the mRNA getting reverse transcribed into your cells and you basically make spike protein forever? Is that why autoimmune/inflammatory issues are being seen in some people? Or is it the bacteria hypothesis? We should be studying this to find out what is the true half life of the vaccine and subsequent spike protein, and is it in fact safe for use.
    Last edited by littledan; 11-10-2023 at 03:20 PM.
    Tap, Rack, BANG!

Page 364 of 365 FirstFirst ... 354 363 364 365 LastLast