Quantcast
Who is getting the COVID-19 Vaccine? - Page 317 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

View Poll Results: Are you getting the COVID-19 Vaccine?

Voters
363. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

265 73.00%
  • No

59 16.25%
  • Undecided

39 10.74%
Page 317 of 365 FirstFirst ... 307 316 317 318 327 ... LastLast
Results 6,321 to 6,340 of 7282

Thread: Who is getting the COVID-19 Vaccine?

Comparison of Official Government Reports Suggest the Fully Vaxx'd are Developing Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome

- Latest UK PHE Vaccine Surveillance Report figures on Covid cases show that doubly vaccinated 40-70 year olds have lost 40% of their immune system capability compared to unvaccinated people. Their immune systems are deteriorating at around 5% per week (between 2.7% and 8.7%). If this continues then 30-50 year olds will have 100% immune system degradation, zero viral defence by Christmas and all doubly vaccinated people over 30 will have lost their immune systems by March next year.

- Everybody over 30 will have lost 100% of their entire immune capability (for viruses and certain cancers) within 6 months. 30-50 year olds will have lost it by Christmas. These people will then effectively have full blown acquired immunodeficiency syndrome and destroy the NHS.

- Booster shots further accelerate the destruction of the immune system, which explains why 90% of hospital admissions in at least one US hospitals were among vaccinated individuals (https://aaronsiri.substack.com/p/whi...cdc-ignore-3e2

- Booster shots further accelerate the destruction of the immune system, which explains why 90% of hospital admissions in at least one US hospitals were among vaccinated individuals

- Booster shots further accelerate the destruction of the immune system, which explains why 90% of hospital admissions in at least one US hospitals were among vaccinated individuals

- The vaccine booster shots have to be the same as the vaccines themselves, because it takes forever to do clinical trials and get approval for something different. So if you take a booster shot, these figures show that you are giving yourself an even faster progressive form of acquired immunodeficiency syndrome

- But the figures above also show that the vaccines do NOT merely lose efficiency over time down to zero efficiency, they progressively damage the immune system until a negative efficiency is realised. They presently leave anybody over 30 in a worse position than they were before vaccination

- Tables show the progressive damage that the vaccines are doing to the immune system's response

--> https://theexpose.uk/2021/10/10/comp...eveloping-ade/

My Ride
    A vehicle or two

Quote Originally Posted by SportEL View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Comparison of Official Government Reports Suggest the Fully Vaxx'd are Developing Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

- Tables show the progressive damage that the vaccines are doing to the immune system's response

--> https://theexpose.uk/2021/10/10/comp...eveloping-ade/
    OK EL - you grabbed my attention. I was like... hey, this guy is actually using legit sources and providing links. (Well, the article may not be legit but the "official" sources, I will listen to). At least it isn't another flaky post. Immunodeficiency Syndrome seems serious. Let's look more into it.

So then I did. And what I found was gorgeous.

The "Exposé" was kind enough to post the links to their source. And what better source than the UK government? In that article, there are several links to the UK sources, but I'll use this one as an example:

REAL post on the goverment website:
    Name:  table.jpg
Views: 666
Size:  128.0 KB
    ...and the link provided:
    https://assets.publishing.service.go..._-_week_38.pdf

Well, besides the fact they re-wrote the table and duplicated their data, there is a glaring discrepancy between the version in the article. The legit version is a table to represent simple vaccination status. The version from the Exposé TACKED ON the "data" they want you to believe themselves. They totally manipulated it to suit their narrative, hoping people would be too fucking stupid to actually follow a simple link and dig just a tiny bit below the bullshit they produced.

They were right.

Do you even read what you post, or just figure if it LOOKS all official and complicated, it must be legit?

Please. Just stop.

PS: Did you contribute to "Save The Exposé"? Because we really need to keep quality secondary media sources like this alive to tell us the "other story" we are missing, amiright?
    Last edited by Kloubek; 10-22-2021 at 08:54 AM.

My Ride
    Z

Do your research mannnnnn. Don't be one of the sheeple
    Z32 TT
    1996 Integra - winter beater with studs - RIP (deer)
    2002 WRX - to be sold
    2010 sti - winter

My Ride
    957,958,NC1,NC3,E90,ITR

Quote Originally Posted by Kloubek View Post
    They totally manipulated it to suit their narrative, hoping people would be too fucking stupid to actually follow a simple link and dig just a tiny bit below the bullshit they produced.
    This pretty much sums up everything on social media these days.

AHS just pushed back jab mandate deadline for employees to Nov. 30.

My Ride
    Model S

Don’t read that dumb theexpose.uk site. The vaccines don’t cause AIDS ffs. The owner of that site is a welder. Never listen to anything by someone who doesn’t sign their name on their articles.

If you’re physically active, you might want to use a heart rate tracker. It’s criminal that these folks are being muzzled and that Ivermectin and similar aren’t allowed. Canada is really fucking this up.

- - - Updated - - -

OK EL - you grabbed my attention. I was like... hey, this guy is actually using legit sources and providing links. (Well, the article may not be legit but the "official" sources, I will listen to). At least it isn't another flaky post. Immunodeficiency Syndrome seems serious. Let's look more into it.

So then I did. And what I found was gorgeous.

The "Exposé" was kind enough to post the links to their source. And what better source than the UK government? In that article, there are several links to the UK sources, but I'll use this one as an example:

REAL post on the goverment website:
    Name:  table.jpg
Views: 666
Size:  128.0 KB
    ...and the link provided:
    https://assets.publishing.service.go..._-_week_38.pdf

Well, besides the fact they re-wrote the table and duplicated their data, there is a glaring discrepancy between the version in the article. The legit version is a table to represent simple vaccination status. The version from the Exposé TACKED ON the "data" they want you to believe themselves. They totally manipulated it to suit their narrative, hoping people would be too fucking stupid to actually follow a simple link and dig just a tiny bit below the bullshit they produced.

They were right.

Do you even read what you post, or just figure if it LOOKS all official and complicated, it must be legit?

Please. Just stop.

PS: Did you contribute to "Save The Exposé"? Because we really need to keep quality secondary media sources like this alive to tell us the "other story" we are missing, amiright?
    This is what I don’t get. It doesn’t even look official. The whole site screams “I’m a quack who is full of shit” on first glance

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

Quote Originally Posted by googe View Post

This is what I don’t get. It doesn’t even look official. The whole site screams “I’m a quack who is full of shit” on first glance
    Welcome to sportEL's world. He's either a complete loon, or an overseas troll. Some of us knew this well before Covid even started.

He also thinks Sandy Hook was fake.
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
    Came back to ogle 2Legit2Quit wife's buns...
    They're certainly big, but I don't know if they are the BEST I've tasted.

My Ride
    *The First*

Quote Originally Posted by RawB8figure View Post
    AHS just pushed back jab mandate deadline for employees to Nov. 30.
    This is massive.
    And now very surprising because my Intel indicates that they scrambled up to almost 95% at the last min so you'd think it was a more tolerable hit to take. But no.

[snip..]

... They totally manipulated it to suit their narrative, hoping people would be too fucking stupid to actually follow a simple link and dig just a tiny bit below the bullshit they produced.

Please. Just stop.

What are you even talking about? They took the Exact Same Data from the Government Site, Analyzed and Did Calculations for Vaccine Efficacy Using the Exact Same formula that Pfizer Uses and Added that Column to the End of the Table.

Vaccine efficacy is measured using Pfizer’s vaccine effectiveness formula…
    (Unvaxxed case rate – Vaxxed case rate)/the Larger of Unvaxxed or Vaxxed case rate – We are using the ratio of vaxxed to unvaxxed case numbers to determine vaccine efficiency just as Pfizer itself does.

They then made a table summarizing those calculations across all the various age groups, which showed a weekly decline in efficacy.

So what is Manipulated?? This analysis isn't even a Surprise. Master Fauci claimed the Vaccine was 94-95%y Extraordinary Highly Effective originally then it gradually went down and down and down that it's even as low as 20% effective. --> https://youtu.be/TSZMtSPX3iE

For those 30 and younger, they even show a degradation, though slower because they have a more vigorous immune system compared to those older. However, nothing beats Natural Immunity.

--
    Dr. Ryan Cole, who has conducted over 100K Covid19 Lab tests has found the mRNA shots are causing serious autoimmune disorders

Cole explained that two types of cells are required for adequate immune system function: “Helper T-cells,” also called “CD4 cells,” and “killer T-cells,” often known as “CD8 cells.”

According to Cole, in patients with HIV, there is a massive suppression of “helper T-cells” which cause immune system functions to plummet, and leave the patient susceptible to a variety of illnesses.

Similarly, Cole describes, “post-vaccine, what we are seeing is a drop in your killer T-cells, in your CD8 cells,”

“And what do CD8 cells do? They keep all other viruses in check,” he continued.

---> https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/id...ated-patients/
    Last edited by SportEL; 10-24-2021 at 05:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePenIsMightier View Post
    This is massive.
    And now very surprising because my Intel indicates that they scrambled up to almost 95% at the last min so you'd think it was a more tolerable hit to take. But no.
    Not at all surprising because they are lying about vax rates. They removed all casual and part-time employees from that number to get there. #themoreyouknow

It was something like 68% a couple weeks ago, and now it is a bit above 70% if you keep the numbers consistent, which AHS has a hard time doing it appears.

While it is good FTE employees are vaccinated, we're talking 26,000 part time employees removed. Are 0.8 shift nurses considered FTE? Because if not, thats a lot of nurses refusing. Health care would have collapsed instantly.
    Last edited by zechs; 10-24-2021 at 08:38 AM.

So been off the prednisone since Tuesday and yesterday started getting the welts again and the morning woke up to this… Uggggh! Back in emergency as it seems to be spreading.

Name:  1EAD21AF-CBA3-4357-AF07-EECE6B6046ED.jpeg
Views: 698
Size:  341.0 KB

My Ride
    Bmw and ford

Quote Originally Posted by tirebob View Post
    So been off the prednisone since Tuesday and yesterday started getting the welts again and the morning woke up to this… Uggggh! Back in emergency as it seems to be spreading.
    Sorry that your going through this , get better soon

Quote Originally Posted by tirebob View Post
    Oh man! Take care Bob! Hopefully this is a short lived thing. Prednisone is some serious shit with some bad withdrawal symptoms I've heard.
    Basically like meth addict withdrawals.

- - - Updated - - -

I did watch that Kyle and his gf's mtn bike videos before he got sick.
    Glad he got better but will definitely listen to this video. He is good at describing biking stuff.

The Covid19 Vaxx Will Keep you from Acquiring Full immunity Even if you are Infected and Recover

- The Source is from the UK Government who reported in its newest vaccine surveillance report that, “N antibody levels appear to be lower in people who acquire infection following two doses of vaccination.” (Page 23).

-This means that the vaccine interferes with the body's innate ability after infection to produce antibodies against not just the spike protein but other pies of the virus. Vaxx'd ppl don't seem to be producing antibodies to the nucleocapsid protein shill of the virus which are a crucial part of the response in Unvaxx'd ppl, meaning vaxx'd ppl will be more vulnerable to mutations in the spike protein even after they have been infected and recovered once

- the report shows elsewhere that vaxx'd adults are now being infected at much higher rates than the unvaxx'd

---> https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/...p-you/comments

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Bc has announced a plan to provide boosters for all adults between January and May 2022.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    2002 Trans-Am

So we should see the Echo variant happen in BC between March and June then?

My Ride
    06 S2000

Quote Originally Posted by 02WhiteWs6 View Post
    So we should see the Echo variant happen in BC between March and June then?
    Nani?
    Quote Originally Posted by heavyfuel View Post
    That's why I just say I have a 4" dick and lift weights to make up for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by 89coupe View Post
    My car sounds like shit.

My Ride
    Exploded.

Quote Originally Posted by LilDrunkenSmurf View Post
    Nani?
    Kimochi variant
    Doing It For the 'Gram

I ain't worried 'bout it right now..

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

What the hell? A Covid thread that wasn't updated between 3am and 5am by sportEL? I hope he's ok and doesn't have Covid.
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
    Came back to ogle 2Legit2Quit wife's buns...
    They're certainly big, but I don't know if they are the BEST I've tasted.

My Ride
    Bmw and ford

Quote Originally Posted by Tik-Tok View Post
    What the hell? A Covid thread that wasn't updated between 3am and 5am by sportEL? I hope he's ok and doesn't have Covid.
    maybe this is him and he was in jail...

https://ottawa.ctvnews.ca/ottawa-par...ents-1.5641997

Page 317 of 365 FirstFirst ... 307 316 317 318 327 ... LastLast