Quantcast
Who is getting the COVID-19 Vaccine? - Page 282 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

View Poll Results: Are you getting the COVID-19 Vaccine?

Voters
363. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

265 73.00%
  • No

59 16.25%
  • Undecided

39 10.74%
Page 282 of 365 FirstFirst ... 272 281 282 283 292 ... LastLast
Results 5,621 to 5,640 of 7282

Thread: Who is getting the COVID-19 Vaccine?

My Ride
    '16 FoRS, '09 UZN215, '90 Z32, '15 Grom

Quote Originally Posted by schurchill39 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Do you work at McDonalds with a bunch of teenagers?
    Actually, it's a Wendy's with a bunch of 30 year olds lol.

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Quote Originally Posted by jabjab View Post
    I'm ok with that, I'm willing to accept responsibility for my choice. I'm also not an "anti vaxer". I just won't take something that still has a higher chance to effect me than my survival rate.
    “I’m not an anti vaxxer. Im just against vaccination because I found an article online that supports my view not to get vaccinated”

You realize you sound like every anti vaxxer ever right?
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

My Ride
    ute

I'm ok with that, I'm willing to accept responsibility for my choice. I'm also not an "anti vaxer". I just won't take something that still has a higher chance to effect me than my survival rate.
    You don't get to decide if you're an anti vaxxer. It's a label that gets applied to you by others. This isn't gender.

Name:  Screenshot_20210918-151637.png
Views: 357
Size:  449.5 KB

My Ride
    Non Baller Vehicles

New take from the twitterverse this morning...

Someone got Mad Cow Disease from the vaccine in Florida...

Jabjab and sportEL better get their trips to the US in before November
    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/whi...elers-n1279635

Hopefully this pushes a few more people into some sense. Imagine telling your employer you can’t travel for work to the US because you’re an anti vaxxer. Embarrassing!

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Is international travel a basic human right? Asking for jibjab.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    ute

I'm picturing the anti-vaxxers going to the US, getting covid, and expecting their ICU stay to be free.

My Ride
    A car, a truck, and a bike

Yes and taking health advice from the people who made it open for summer is just silly. They clearly don't know much

- - - Updated - - -

Cool "jab jab" at me. Perhaps you'd like to ignore Harvard studies further Attachment 101799
    Funny thing that, VAERS submissions don't even need to be verified, they can be submitted with no follow-up.
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

My Ride

I agree with this and the earlier comments about people who are not vacinnated and not in the ICU will not help the numbers.

Again, I got covid with asthma and I was able to self medicate. After recovering I slept in the same bed with someone who was vaccinated and HAD covid. I didn't catch it. What's the point of me getting vacinnated? On the CDC website it states that getting a virus and your body developing antibodies is more effective than a vacinne. Look it up on the CDC website.
    Your anecdote is clearly the answer to this entire global problem. How have we all missed this

Quote Originally Posted by sabad66 View Post
    Jabjab and sportEL better get their trips to the US in before November
    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/whi...elers-n1279635

Hopefully this pushes a few more people into some sense. Imagine telling your employer you can’t travel for work to the US because you’re an anti vaxxer. Embarrassing!
    Not embarrassed at all ��. Again, if someone makes me put something in my body that I don't want or need then it's not the right place for me

My Ride
    Bmw and ford

Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    Is international travel a basic human right? Asking for jibjab.
    Yes it is in the charter …. Beach vacation is a basic right verification on Twitter

My Ride
    '16 FoRS, '09 UZN215, '90 Z32, '15 Grom

In the end, it's the government who failed jibby-jabberoo.
    He's the equivalent of a WFG employee.

My Ride

Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    Solution: no vaccine, no ICU. I don't give a shit if people don't get the vaccine
    I'm curious how these "its my choice" people feel about forced DNR orders that are in place in some states? Not just the ventilator triage, but the literal "we aren't doing anything for you when you deteriorate because we just can't". I mean, it seems to me like having someone else make the choice on whether you get an attempt at resuscitation seems like something you'd rather avoid, no?

My Ride
    ute

Quote Originally Posted by TurboMedic View Post
    I'm curious how these "its my choice" people feel about forced DNR orders that are in place in some states? Not just the ventilator triage, but the literal "we aren't doing anything for you when you deteriorate because we just can't". I mean, it seems to me like having someone else make the choice on whether you get an attempt at resuscitation seems like something you'd rather avoid, no?
    Is this related to vaccine status?

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Small price to pay to not pad big pharma’s pockets with their evil needles.
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

My Ride

Quote Originally Posted by Misterman View Post
    This isn't even up for debate any longer. There are risk factors associated with being vaccinated, so yes there are potential trade offs. As I said, you can take the blanket approach because it solves the immediate problem of ICU cases. But there are other problems that go along with this which will have to be dealt with in the future. Your dismissive dogmatic attitude isn't solving that, or convincing anyone to stop holding out and get vaxxed.
    you THINK there are other problems in the future to be dealt with. Dismissing todays solution to todays problem on a hypothetical scenario you feel in your bones will occur is not a valid approach, especially when vaccination is so universally supported, and encouraged, with mounds of data indicating its effectiveness in what it needs to do. Holding out in case of scenario B just makes you look like an idiot when it never happens, I'm sure you know about how annoying trying to be the smartest man in the room is. Being the loudest and most confident in your convictions doesn't make you the rightest. It just makes you a dumbass, and we are all currently paying for the dumbasses

you THINK there are other problems in the future to be dealt with. Dismissing todays solution to todays problem on a hypothetical scenario you feel in your bones will occur is not a valid approach, especially when vaccination is so universally supported, and encouraged, with mounds of data indicating its effectiveness in what it needs to do. Holding out in case of scenario B just makes you look like an idiot when it never happens, I'm sure you know about how annoying trying to be the smartest man in the room is. Being the loudest and most confident in your convictions doesn't make you the rightest. It just makes you a dumbass, and we are all currently paying for the dumbasses
    No need to be rude. Be happy you have your freedom since getting vacinnated with the card you're given. Your seat belt should work if others don't have theirs on.

My Ride

Just a mild heart inflammation, nothing to he concerned about...vs flu like symptoms and staying home. I'll take my chances.

People who force people to get vacinnated are simply thinking of themselves, not me or others as they want THEIR life to go back to normal.
    Do you know all the things you can get "mild heart inflammation" from? Overactive immune response post vaccine is only one cause in a fairly long list, many of which are quick innocuous, such as the common cold, or your ever present but mostly dormant herpes! Here's a snippet:

-Viruses. Many viruses are commonly associated with myocarditis, including the viruses that cause the common cold (adenovirus); COVID-19; hepatitis B and C; parvovirus, which causes a mild rash, usually in children (fifth disease); and herpes simplex virus.

-Gastrointestinal infections (echoviruses), mononucleosis (Epstein-Barr virus) and German measles (rubella) also can cause myocarditis. It's also common in people with HIV, the virus that causes AIDS.

-Bacteria. Bacteria that can cause myocarditis include staphylococcus, streptococcus, the bacterium that causes diphtheria and the tick-borne bacterium responsible for Lyme disease.
    -Parasites. Among these are such parasites as Trypanosoma cruzi and toxoplasma, including some that are transmitted by insects and can cause a condition called Chagas disease. Chagas disease is much more common in Central and South America than in the United States, but it can occur in travelers and in immigrants from that part of the world.
    -Fungi. Yeast infections, such as candida; molds, such as aspergillus; and other fungi, such as histoplasma, often found in bird droppings, can sometimes cause myocarditis, particularly in people with weakened immune systems.
    Myocarditis also sometimes occurs if you're exposed to:

-Medications or illegal drugs that might cause an allergic or toxic reaction. These include drugs used to treat cancer; antibiotics, such as penicillin and sulfonamide drugs; some anti-seizure medications; and some illegal substances, such as cocaine.
    -Chemicals or radiation. Exposure to certain chemicals, such as carbon monoxide, and radiation can sometimes cause myocarditis.
    -Other diseases. These include disorders such as lupus, Wegener's granulomatosis, giant cell arteritis and Takayasu's arteritis.
    All you're doing is using a scary sounding buzzword to push an agenda. Myocarditis. My gosh that affects your heart! You need your heart to live!

You know what else causes myocarditis? Oh yah, COVID. I'm guessing you didn't worry about that when you supposedly had it though right? Jesus take the wheel!

My Ride

No need to be rude. Be happy you have your freedom since getting vacinnated with the card you're given. Your seat belt should work if others don't have theirs on.
    Excellent false equivalency. It shows again how you don't grasp the concept of your affect on others with a contagious virus. Not wearing your seatbelt is not going to directly harm me. You not wearing your seatbelt isn't going to magically make mine come off when we collide. Seatbelt use refusal is not transmissible.

Page 282 of 365 FirstFirst ... 272 281 282 283 292 ... LastLast