Quantcast
Who is getting the COVID-19 Vaccine? - Page 298 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

View Poll Results: Are you getting the COVID-19 Vaccine?

Voters
363. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

265 73.00%
  • No

59 16.25%
  • Undecided

39 10.74%
Page 298 of 365 FirstFirst ... 288 297 298 299 308 ... LastLast
Results 5,941 to 5,960 of 7282

Thread: Who is getting the COVID-19 Vaccine?

My Ride
    10' 4Runner SR5

Quote Originally Posted by 89coupe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Can’t the moderators ban all these anti vaxxer morons. More and more keep popping up in this thread.
    Ignore is a great function
    Ultracrepidarian

Quote Originally Posted by Kloubek View Post
    Ok - I just gotta say, THIS is the kind of stuff the anti-vax crowd needs to bring to light if they want to be taken seriously. I could not find the original article on The Lancet (I didn't search long), but at least that's a legitimate, peer-reviewed publication and if this came from it, I would consider the study on the up and up. (The Guardian itself, not so much).
    If you type "Fully Vaccinated Healthcare Workers Carry 251 Times Viral Load, Pose Threat to Unvaccinated Patients, Co-Workers" into Google, this is the first result:

Fact Check-Study did not find vaccinated healthcare workers carry 251 times the viral load of those who were unvaccinated

Many of the posts share an article (archive.ph/ltWYz) posted by the anti-vaccine campaign group Children’s Health Defense on Aug. 23, 2021 with the headline: “Study: Fully Vaccinated Healthcare Workers Carry 251 Times Viral Load, Pose Threat to Unvaccinated Patients, Co-Workers.” The subheading says the study found that “vaccinated individuals carry 251 times the load of COVID-19 viruses in their nostrils compared to the unvaccinated.”

This, however, was not the premise of the study. Rather, it sought to compare viral loads among workers with Delta variant vs previous variants of SARS-CoV-2.
    The study discussed in the article is visible here as a preprint, which is an early-stage research paper that has not yet been peer-reviewed.
    The paper does not conclude that fully vaccinated healthcare workers carry 251 times the viral load of the virus compared to unvaccinated healthcare workers. Rather, it concludes that “viral loads of breakthrough Delta variant infection cases were 251 times higher than those of cases infected with old strains detected between March-April 2020.”

It adds that it found no correlation between vaccine-induced neutralizing antibody levels, and viral loads or developing symptoms.
    https://www.reuters.com/article/fact...-idUSL1N2PX1HH

My Ride
    Jeep of Theseus

Quelle surprise.

My Ride
    '16 FoRS, '09 UZN215, '90 Z32, '15 Grom

Are we gonna start neg repping everyone who replies to Dumb and Dumber?

I got neg repped for replying to SportEL so... lol!

My Ride
    '18 Murano

Quote Originally Posted by kertejud2 View Post
    If you type "Fully Vaccinated Healthcare Workers Carry 251 Times Viral Load, Pose Threat to Unvaccinated Patients, Co-Workers" into Google, this is the first result:

Fact Check-Study did not find vaccinated healthcare workers carry 251 times the viral load of those who were unvaccinated

https://www.reuters.com/article/fact...-idUSL1N2PX1HH
    <Nelson HAAA HAAA /Nelson>

Yeah, post the link to the Lancet, not the sketchy site.

There was a clarification in the article in the link, that I had not seen previously.

CLARIFICATION: The comparison of viral load between vaccinated and unvaccinated (pre-vaccine era) as reported in the Chau et al. 2021 Lancet preprint is between two different variants of SARS-CoV-2. Dr. McCullough states directly that samples were compared to those “from the pre-vaccination era of 2020.” Thus, differences between these two groups aren’t a result of vaccination status alone. The authors of the Chau et al. 2021 study in their rebuttal to our piece point out another preprint (Li et al. 2021) which reported a difference in viral load of ~1000 between patients infected with the Delta variant and patients infected with A/B. However, the vaccination status of the Delta variant patients in this preprint is not reported. Thus, no one here has done a direct comparison between unvaccinated Delta patients and unvaccinated A/B patients to determine the true difference in viral load. In two additional preprint scientific publications (Riemersma et al. 2021, Chia et al. 2021), comparable viral loads of the Delta variant of SARS-CoV-2 are reported among vaccinated and unvaccinated patients. However, this itself is an indictment of vaccine efficacy as both vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals possess the ability to spread the Delta variant. Simply stated, COVID vaccines have failed to stop transmission of SARS-CoV-2.

--
    To more compare the Delta strain among Vaxx'd and unvaxx'd, there are two pre-print studies discussed showing the vax'd and unvax'd have comparable viral loads.

Either way, Natural immunity is stronger than 2 doses of the vax, and admitted by the CDC. So either get Covid and recover and at the same time, treat Covid with Cheap and effective HCQ and Ivermectin, and promote healthy lifestyles and Vitamin and Mineral Immune boosters. Or risk the effects of ADE, and more mutant strains to form as a result of mass vaccination in high infection state, and other immediate and potential long-term effects of the vaxx.

Let people make their own Healthcare decisions and stop the stone-walling of alternative treatments, and let the Patient and Doctor decide.

What is Viral Immune Escape? As Explained by Dr. Michael McDowell

-Vaccine induced antibodies will stand up and fight against the virus and so the virus is on the run. Once the virus gets on the run; Remember this virus is a virus that is specially, has gain of function properties, put it under pressure, it shifts, it changes it's clothes, it becomes a variant, and the variant cannot be stopped by the vaccine induced antibodies.

-Vaccine induced antibodies also shut down your innate immune system so the vaccine has vaccine induced antibodies that cannot stop a variant and variants can come straight through and infect those that are vaccinated. That is viral immune escape. And that says the vaxx'd are defenseless against variants. This is no longer a pandemic of Covid19, this is a Pandemic of variants, and there is something called recombination

-Why aren't our virologists telling us this? Recombination means a vaccinated host can be infected by more than one variant at one time

-Dr Peter Mccullough says they don't have enough letters in the Greek alphabet to name the variants, in fact there are already over 100 variants floating all over the globe

-If a vaxx'd host is infected, co-infected by more than one variant , the variants when they get inside, they mix and they change DNA and camouflage, and DNA recombination takes place and it produces a super variant, and if super variants are produced, nothing can stop them, and already they are saying, the latest variant is vaccine resistant, it's just the beginning

-Dr Geert Vanden Bossche warns, if we do not immediately stop mass vaccination campaigns all around the world, the world will experience an international catastrophe of mass mortality. I didn't say that, he did; the vaccinated are a threat to us all

More Here --> https://www.bitchute.com/video/uzxXseeYTne5/

Why should current Covid-19
    vaccines not be used for mass
    vaccination during a pandemic? - Geert Vanden Bosshe, PhD in Virology
    --> https://mcusercontent.com/92561d6ded...en_Bossche.pdf

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Glad the restrictions have bullied more people into getting the jab.
    Name:  Screenshot_20210927-183321.jpg
Views: 401
Size:  58.8 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    Bmw and ford

Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    Glad the restrictions have bullied more people into getting the jab.
    Name:  Screenshot_20210927-183321.jpg
Views: 401
Size:  58.8 KB
    Sunday they were back down to Alberta norms …. I think run is over on the vax unless they clamp down harder

My Ride
    Nissan x2

Quote Originally Posted by redline View Post
    Sunday they were back down to Alberta norms …. I think run is over on the vax unless they clamp down harder
    Provincial travel restrictions for the unvaxed?

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

I’d rather we encourage the unvaccinated to leave the province lol.

Then not let them back in.

Can we buy them bus tickets to Vancouver island?
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

When I'm voted in as Mayor, my first cost saving action will be to cutt those bus tickets off at Kamloops. They aren't likely to make it back from there and it'll save us dozens of dollars per picket.
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

When I'm voted in as Mayor, my first cost saving action will be to cutt those bus tickets off at Kamloops. They aren't likely to make it back from there and it'll save us dozens of dollars per picket.
    It’s well worth it to put some water between us

Very expensive to cross water
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

My Ride
    Bmw and ford

I’d rather we encourage the unvaccinated to leave the province lol.

Then not let them back in.

Can we buy them bus tickets to Vancouver island?
    Do we have an interprovincial bus service anymore ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jutes View Post
    Provincial travel restrictions for the unvaxed?
    Grocery delivery only and they can’t leave the house.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Plus Bradley Cooper look-alike snipers.

Project Veritas Strikes Again With it's 3rd Video in its Covid Vaxx Investigative Series Exposing 2 Johnson & Johnson officials, who argue Children do not need to take the Vaccine in part becasue of the Potential long-term side-effects

-J&J Exec- "It's a kid, you just don't do that, you know? Not something that's so unknown in terms of repercussions down the road, you know. ..Kids shouldn't get a fucking vaccine...J&J is like stepping in the best smelling pile of shit you could step in"

In response to trusting the media. .."In no capacity should we ever trust anything that they say."

J& Scientist: " Don't get the J&J vaxx, I didn't tell you though... It wouldn't make that much of a difference if children are unvaxxed for Covid..

The scientist also laughs about inconveniencing unvaxxd adults if they refuse to comply with mandates imposed upon them.

Inconvenience [the unvaccinated] to the point where it’s like, ‘I might as well just fucking do it [and take the COVID vaccine],’ you know what I’m saying? Like ‘I can’t go out of state,’ I can’t – ‘my grandma’s in Canada and I can’t visit her,’ you know what I’m saying? You can’t go to France unless you’re vaccinated -- you know you’ve just got to keep doing things like that where you’re almost like a second-grade citizen if you’re not vaccinated, but I know that’s awful.”

--
    Politics and Numbers. Big Pharma pulling the Strings
    Name:  Money.png
Views: 441
Size:  140.3 KB

My Ride
    Ford, Acura

I've got an acquaintance who's actual reasoning for not getting the vaccine is because everyone is telling him to. Some people's children
    Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    ...Last thing I want is someone reading my posts and losing their cock over it...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarphreak
    Meh, they all look like Jackie Chan to me
    I'm generally cute.

My Ride
    Mall Crawler

Turns out out the covid portpass app leaked private’s data, r/calgary is in meltdown mode, good lulz

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calga...each-1.6191749
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Calgary/com...d_hundreds_of/
    Last edited by finboy; 09-28-2021 at 01:15 PM.
    sig deleted by moderator, because they are useless

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Bloody hell. Thast portpass app was basically presented as mandatory for entry into CSE events.

My Ride
    Mall Crawler

Bloody hell. Thast portpass app was basically presented as mandatory for entry into CSE events.
    Vote with your wallet, not your data
    sig deleted by moderator, because they are useless

Page 298 of 365 FirstFirst ... 288 297 298 299 308 ... LastLast