Quantcast
Who is getting the COVID-19 Vaccine? - Page 315 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

View Poll Results: Are you getting the COVID-19 Vaccine?

Voters
363. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

265 73.00%
  • No

59 16.25%
  • Undecided

39 10.74%
Page 315 of 365 FirstFirst ... 305 314 315 316 325 ... LastLast
Results 6,281 to 6,300 of 7282

Thread: Who is getting the COVID-19 Vaccine?

My Ride
    *The First*

Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Seattle sucks ass, but what does that have to do with anything?
    Gooch is in Seattle. Running a train on homeless dudes. Soup kitchen kind of stuff.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

@Buster , now that mixed vaccine is acceptable for USA travel, I assume urgency for healthy 40 to 50 crew to get third shot is pretty low in terms of self-protection. Boosters can wait until 8-10 months since second shot.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

Master Fauci and the Falling Efficacy of the Vaxx from 100% Extraordinarily Highly effective against hospitalization and death to 99 to 98 to 97 to 95 to 93 to 89 to 87 to 85 to 79 to 77 to 73 to 71 to 69 to 67 to 63 to 59 to 57 to 55 to 53 to 51 to 47 to 40 to 35 to 30 to 20% Efficacy. "We know it's Highly Effective"

Hahaha, what a joke. And this is the highest paid Federal Employee.

My Ride
    ute

Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    @Buster , now that mixed vaccine is acceptable for USA travel, I assume urgency for healthy 40 to 50 crew to get third shot is pretty low in terms of self-protection. Boosters can wait until 8-10 months since second shot.
    I believe so. Although again, the science on this doesn't seem to be settled.

As for being chipped:

I'm going to say: Not impossible to put inside a syringe of vaccine size. It is a matter of cost, but you can get a slightly alpha radiative power source the size of a piece of dust and have it power said chip without needing an inductive coil. It would of course, be hella expensive (think on order of thousands of dollars per chip)

Even TSMC says its "probably not" - yet. But their chips definitely are small enough, its just a matter of the power source.
    Last edited by ZenOps; 10-18-2021 at 09:32 AM.
    Cocoa $10,000 per ton.

My Ride
    *The First*

This was from September 24:

Quote Originally Posted by ThePenIsMightier View Post
    The mandatory vaccines for all AHS employees is coming up on Halloween. Does everyone realize how this will impact us if they go through with it? You know that probably 10-20% of hospital workers are not vaccinated, right? And the hospitals are currently overflowing?

Let's see what happens when they send a significant chunk of hospital staff home if the patient levels are similar or worse than today.

We are now exactly two weeks away from this happening. Have you heard anything from the gov't about how this will be managed?
    This is going to happen and it's going to be really really bad.

Although we've improved from the crisis levels about 3 weeks ago, I don't think everyone understands how many workers aren't showing up on November 1. And it's not like they can get a poke and come back on November 2. Most will be off for a month because they need double vax! HCA's are not highly educated people but there are piles of them needed in our system and many of them haven't figured out that they needed to start dealing with this 3 weeks ago in order to be eligible for work November 1. All the unions are in support of this, so it's going to happen.

This was from September 24:

We are now exactly two weeks away from this happening. Have you heard anything from the gov't about how this will be managed?
    This is going to happen and it's going to be really really bad.

Although we've improved from the crisis levels about 3 weeks ago, I don't think everyone understands how many workers aren't showing up on November 1. And it's not like they can get a poke and come back on November 2. Most will be off for a month because they need double vax! HCA's are not highly educated people but there are piles of them needed in our system and many of them haven't figured out that they needed to start dealing with this 3 weeks ago in order to be eligible for work November 1. All the unions are in support of this, so it's going to happen.
    As of today ~11% of AHS staff have not submitted proof of vaccination.

My Ride
    Ioniq 5

Calgary is at 90% of those eligible having at least 1 dose, so unless AHS workers are dumber than average then it won't be 10-20% without vaccines.

My Ride
    *The First*

Quote Originally Posted by pheoxs View Post
    Calgary is at 90% of those eligible having at least 1 dose, so unless AHS workers are dumber than average then it won't be 10-20% without vaccines.
    One dose doesn't let you in the door on November 1.

My Ride
    Ioniq 5

One dose doesn't let you in the door on November 1.
    Highly doubt there are many healthcare workers that would have 1 dose and refuse the 2nd and lose their jobs.

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

Highly doubt there are many healthcare workers that would have 1 dose and refuse the 2nd and lose their jobs.
    I don't know how they record this data for public releases,, but it would not surprise me to find out that many one dose people are really just double "first" dose people.

If the records are only from the questionnaire at your vaccine appointment, then I know a few of those.
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
    Came back to ogle 2Legit2Quit wife's buns...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kloubek View Post
    They're certainly big, but I don't know if they are the BEST I've tasted.

Quote Originally Posted by RawB8figure View Post
    What counts as AHS staff? Do IT/HR/finance/cleaning staff/support staff etc count? I’m really curious what the percentages are for doctors and nurses

My Ride
    Ioniq 5

Quote Originally Posted by Tik-Tok View Post
    I don't know how they record this data for public releases,, but it would not surprise me to find out that many one dose people are really just double "first" dose people.

If the records are only from the questionnaire at your vaccine appointment, then I know a few of those.
    All vaccines in Alberta are recorded digitally on your health records. The questionnaire you fill out at the pharmacy doesn't mean a thing besides they'd check you aren't getting both doses too close together.

My Ride
    Bmw and ford

AHS workers had to fill out a forum and self declare ... they did not just go through peoples health records and have a look for themselves

Quote Originally Posted by sabad66 View Post
    What counts as AHS staff? Do IT/HR/finance/cleaning staff/support staff etc count? I’m really curious what the percentages are for doctors and nurses
    Anyone who works for AHS. It isn't based on department.

My Ride
    NC1

Quote Originally Posted by RawB8figure View Post
    Are they eligible for EI?
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

I don't see how they would go on EI.
    They put you on a forced leave of absence or you quit.
    Most people will get vacation time paid out and go on stress leave. This will buy them a few more months.

My Ride
    *The First*

Because lots of them live in mobile homes and have a Grade 9 education. AHS is the largest employer in Alberta. The largest employer in Alberta isn't all Doctors, Nurses and Surgeons. All walks of life work for them, including very anti-vax people from a variety of demographics.
    When you can barely read, it's harder to understand that one shot isn't good enough and that November 1 is coming and that this is real. It's harder to realize that you can't just go get that second shot November 2 and go back to work. There is no shortage of employees in that boat.

The situation is exacerbated by another group of people's resistance to letting their employer have access to their health records. That's not an anti-vax position and most/all of them are vaccinated, but those people aren't going to cave until Halloween "to teach The Man a lesson" and that's not going to help. This program was rolled out before the province had a convenient proof-of-vax system and requests were made to access full Netcare.

What if the number at more than one facility was currently >40% non-compliant? How are they supposed to plan for that? Sit there and hope that the stats come out to be closer to 10% ? How hard should they hope?
    How hard is the government hoping? I think they're hoping as hard as anyone can hope because I don't see a plan and this train is a comin.

Evander Kane just got nabbed for fake covid papers. Will cost him at least $1.7 million.

Understandable though, otherwise completely healthy and young - more than likely would breeze through covid. But to take a chance on the jab would be taking the "Tuskegee Syphilis Study" and the increased chance of heart attack. That and of course, the NHL is arguably one of the most racist supremacist organizations in Canada, where NASA would be in the USA.

Increased heart attack chance on vaccination has got soccer players (and endurance bicyclists) all around the world on edge.

Keeping it real. Kane is one smart man.
    Last edited by ZenOps; 10-18-2021 at 09:41 PM.
    Cocoa $10,000 per ton.

Whistleblower - 90% of Hospital Admissions are the Vaxx'd

- Deborah Conrad, a Physician's assistant convinced her hospital to carefully track the vaxxination status of every patient admitted to her hospital with shocking results

- her hospital serves as a community where less than 50% were vaxx'd but during the same time period, approximately 90% of the individuals admitted to the hospital were documented to have rec'd the vaxx

- When she reached out to health authorities herself, she was ignored. Her firm sent a letter to the CDC and FDA on Ms. Conrad's behalf, but no agency has responded. When doctors came to Ms. Conrad for assistance with filing VAERS report for their patients, the hospital Prohibited her from filing the reports

--> https://aaronsiri.substack.com/p/whi...cdc-ignore-3e2

---
    According to Harvard Study, only 1% of adverse events is recorded to VAERS. In the Project Veritas HHS Hospital video, they were discussing how theere was so many side effects with the vaxx, but no one is writing the reports, because it takes over a half hour to write it.
    Last edited by SportEL; 10-19-2021 at 06:55 PM.

Page 315 of 365 FirstFirst ... 305 314 315 316 325 ... LastLast