Quantcast
Who is getting the COVID-19 Vaccine? - Page 129 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

View Poll Results: Are you getting the COVID-19 Vaccine?

Voters
363. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

265 73.00%
  • No

59 16.25%
  • Undecided

39 10.74%
Page 129 of 365 FirstFirst ... 119 128 129 130 139 ... LastLast
Results 2,561 to 2,580 of 7282

Thread: Who is getting the COVID-19 Vaccine?

My Ride
    Mall Crawler

Refreshed like a mofo, bagged a time slot Sunday right before golf, definitely want to see the follow up accelerated
    sig deleted by moderator, because they are useless

My Ride
    Non Baller Vehicles

Can anyone tell me how the fuck I'm supposed to know if I'm allergic to any of the ingredients?

It tells you on the website to check the ingredient list then gives you a bunch of ingredients that the average person would have no idea of.

Do I have to Google what each one is, then see if that equates to something that I can't have?

*disclaimer - I have almost died from allergic reactions to a few things before, whilst I have more mild reactions to some other things, so I'm not just some scared pussy bitch that doesn't want a vaccine because of microchips etc.

I also don't want to clog up 811 or Pharmacy lines for people trying to book their shit or get other more urgent information unless I really have to

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Sounds like a “talk to your doctor” question
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

Quote Originally Posted by haggis88 View Post
    Can anyone tell me how the fuck I'm supposed to know if I'm allergic to any of the ingredients?

It tells you on the website to check the ingredient list then gives you a bunch of ingredients that the average person would have no idea of.

Do I have to Google what each one is, then see if that equates to something that I can't have?

*disclaimer - I have almost died from allergic reactions to a few things before, whilst I have more mild reactions to some other things, so I'm not just some scared pussy bitch that doesn't want a vaccine because of microchips etc.

I also don't want to clog up 811 or Pharmacy lines for people trying to book their shit or get other more urgent information unless I really have to
    That’s just what a pussy would say...

My Ride
    Non Baller Vehicles

Quote Originally Posted by tirebob View Post
    That’s just what a pussy would say...
    you're only saying that cos I'm 900km away, biatch!

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

This is workplace harassment. I'm a witness.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    Non Baller Vehicles

Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    This is workplace harassment. I'm a witness.
    Sadly, no longer

Someone I know asked their doctor as there was originally concern that some vaccines caused reactions to people with shellfish allergies.
    This isn't the case and they were told eggs is the only allergen.

Multi sources say reactions would occur within 15min of doses this is why they have you sit around after injection for 15min.

Also I'm not a doctor.

60% of New Covid Patients have already Been Vaccinated - Yale Epidemiologist

---> https://rumble.com/vftpdz-dr.-harvey...accinated.html

===============

In reference to A Paper Studying Peptides of the virus containing 57% and 1% of the nucleocapsid and spike proteins.

-The "spike" facilitates entry into the cell there is evidence that it is, standing alone, pathological -- that is, it causes disease in the human body without the rest of the virus. -The nucleocapsid portion, on the other hand, is the part that is responsible for replication; if it is tagged and the cell containing it is destroyed then viral replication is prevented even though penetration of the cell has occurred.
    -81% of the population already has existing T-Cell Immunity and immunity is strengthened by natural infection and you want those that are not going to be seriously harmed to get it naturally and not take a shot because it is the perfection of immunity that stops the disease from being a harm to the public on a durable basis
    -the resistance isn't to the spike, it's almost-exclusively to the nucleocapsid portion of the virus among those with existing resistance; the largest set of reactions by far was to the nucleocapsid, not the spike. This is very strong evidence that it is that nucleocapsid reactivity that provides effective resistance to serious disease. The existing "vaccines" do not and cannot provide this since they encode only the spike.
    -The existing vaccines are worthless for building said perfected immunity since the data is that the nucleocapsid section, which the vaccines do not code, is where most of the pre-existing resistance against serious disease resides.

- this paper points out that induction of immunity against the spike may well be worthless or even harmful. Again "prevention of infection" is meaningless if it is bypassed and you get hammered, as has repeatedly occurred during the window following vaccination. Indeed, such might even enhance the progress of infection and mortality and if that's not enough insult there's reason to believe the same enhanced risk may also present itself on the "back end" as antibodies to the spike wane too with no way to know when that window occurs in a specific individual.

--->https://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=242205

Quote Originally Posted by mr2mike View Post
    Someone I know asked their doctor as there was originally concern that some vaccines caused reactions to people with shellfish allergies.

Multi sources say reactions would occur within 15min of doses this is why they have you sit around after injection for 15min.

Also I'm not a doctor.
    Whelp you're fucked now Haggis... Fucking eggs!

My Ride
    '21 F150 PowerBoost

Anyone know what the process is for the second shot? I got the first one like a month or so ago (Pfizer), but no idea what the process is to get the second. I heard I would be contacted to arrange it, but, nothing but crickets so far. Should I be calling 811 to schedule it or....
    Boosted life tip #329
    Girlfriends cost money
    Turbos cost money
    Both make whining noises
    Make the smart choice.

Originally posted by Mibz
    Always a fucking awful experience seeing spikers. Extra awful when he laps me.

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Quote Originally Posted by spikerS View Post
    Anyone know what the process is for the second shot? I got the first one like a month or so ago (Pfizer), but no idea what the process is to get the second. I heard I would be contacted to arrange it, but, nothing but crickets so far. Should I be calling 811 to schedule it or....
    I’ve tried all the drug stores. They’re all refusing to book second shots until AB government says it’s ok. Won’t even waitlist for a second shot.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

The official rule is essentially outside of phase 1 (super old people) we wait until either everyone in the province has been offered a first dose, or 4 months for Pfizer/moderna. Whichever comes first.

https://www.alberta.ca/covid19-vaccine.aspx

Attachment 99145

Basically I would wait for an announcement that the government is satisfied that everyone who wants a shot has received it. Then we start the rat race all over again. Likely mid to late June.
    I think we need a sticky. There is an exemption to “most albertans” but it applies to almost no one and you would know if it applies to you.
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

Heard you grow third eye before you get increased cellular reception from shot. Just a rumor though. What I want to know is where does the antennae grow from?

My Ride
    Bicycle

They all said they'll contact you.

They are already doing some 2nd shot for earlier phases but I'm sure they will respect the 21 days set out by pharma and start compressing from the 4 month recommendation when June starts.

From Pfizer perspective, we did like 1M shots in 1st 4 months and starting in May we are getting 1M per month. If you are on Pfizer, everyone should get the 2 shots before school starts in Sep.

AZ's official interval is 12 weeks, so you are gonna wait a while anyway if you are on AZ, supply issue aside.
    Last edited by Xtrema; 05-07-2021 at 08:51 AM.

My Ride
    Non Baller Vehicles

Quote Originally Posted by tirebob View Post
    Whelp you're fucked now Haggis... Fucking eggs!
    that was the main one I was worried about...figured it would be the case

Now I'm going to look like a far right Nazi anti masker carrying around my vaccine exemption certificate

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ZenOps View Post
    Heard you grow third eye before you get increased cellular reception from shot. Just a rumor though. What I want to know is where does the antennae grow from?
    Name:  dpnjUIb.gif
Views: 287
Size:  358.8 KB

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Second shot, you wait. Until they get first shots into all the arms, they are making 2nd shots wait, which makes good sense honestly.
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

that was the main one I was worried about...figured it would be the case

Now I'm going to look like a far right Nazi anti masker carrying around my vaccine exemption certificate

- - - Updated - - -

Name:  dpnjUIb.gif
Views: 287
Size:  358.8 KB
    Honestly, I know this can be serious and deadly.
    I'd talk to your doctor and see.
    Not saying this should be your route as an epi pen stab puts one out for a bit and probably in the hospital. But could get shot and then epi pen.
    But again, I'd be speaking with a doc if you're really looking for a vaccine.

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

Quote Originally Posted by mr2mike View Post

Also I'm not a doctor.
    There's actually no egg proteins in any of our approved vaccines. @haggis88
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
    Came back to ogle 2Legit2Quit wife's buns...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kloubek View Post
    They're certainly big, but I don't know if they are the BEST I've tasted.

My Ride
    V8s

idk if this has been discussed, but I booked via AHS, and when I attempt to update my booking (looking for a diff time slot) I can't click the edit button, it's greyed out. I can only click the edit button on location. Any tips? Or is that possibly because all slots are full?

Page 129 of 365 FirstFirst ... 119 128 129 130 139 ... LastLast