Quantcast
Who is getting the COVID-19 Vaccine? - Page 350 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

View Poll Results: Are you getting the COVID-19 Vaccine?

Voters
363. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

265 73.00%
  • No

59 16.25%
  • Undecided

39 10.74%
Page 350 of 365 FirstFirst ... 340 349 350 351 360 ... LastLast
Results 6,981 to 7,000 of 7282

Thread: Who is getting the COVID-19 Vaccine?

My Ride
    2019 Peterbilt

I've been under a rock obviously. Saw the newest vaccines in from Moderna is multi variant. I'll try and go get that one this week.
    MAGA = My Ass Got Arrested.

Beware the passive aggressive Mean Girls. Vengie, Killramos, Penismightier, buster, jrscoolude, etc who bully others into their circle jerk opinion, serially negging you, while claiming they ignore you and don't obsess over you.

PSA. High school is not a popularity contest little girls

Study Finds Moderna Jabs Increase Likelihood of Covid Infection Over time

- according to Moderna's own study, vaxx effectiveness against the recent Omicron strains was initially moderate to high after the three Covid shots including a booster but then waned rapidly and disappeared beyond 90 days for all subvariants.

- The mRNA shot’s effectiveness against BA.2, BA.4, and BA.5 “went negative after 150 days,” and against BA.1.12.1, became negative after 91 days,”, which means the Vaxx actually increases the likelihood of Covid infection after that time period

- The finding that the mRNA jabs actually increase the likelihood of COVID infection over time have been corroborated by other studies, including one recently published in the New England Journal of Medicine that found that the effectiveness of Pfizer’s mRNA jab became negative over time for children age 5 to 11.

- BMJ editor Peter Doshi authored a paper (pre-print) further showing that both Pfizer’s and Moderna’s jabs were more likely to hospitalize individuals due to serious adverse events from the shots than protect them from serious injury with COVID

- The latest data from the U.S. Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) shows that 1,437,273 adverse injury reports have been lodged against the COVID jabs, with a total of 31,470 reported deaths after COVID “vaccination,” and 180,382 reported hospitalizations.

> https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/st...m_campaign=usa

My Ride
    A vehicle or two

"LifeSiteNews (or simply LifeSite) is a Canadian Catholic conservative to far-right anti-abortion advocacy website and news publication."

I think that's all we need to know about that...

My Ride
    Nothing worth mentioning.

Fixed that for ya

Quote Originally Posted by Kloubek View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    "SportEL post"

I think that's all we need to know about that...
    Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE View Post
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    "Look at my small penis everyone,"

My Ride
    11sec S14, Lux Family Bus, VQ35HR

All of SportEL's posts should be titled:
    "Barely Literate Numerology Cabal Study Finds...*insert random bullshit*"
    She wishes it was deep.
    Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    So deep put her ass to sleep.

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

Don't forget Yolo-Ono!
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    ^^ Fact Checked

Go ahead and ignore the Moderna Study and VAERS data though...

OB/GYN laments COVID jab’s ‘massive,’ ‘unprecedented’ side effects for pregnant women, babies

- According to OB/GYN Dr. James Thorp, board certified OBGYN and Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician with over 43 years of obstetrical experience, the vaxx carries massive side effects for pregnant women that are off the charts

- Thorp appeared on Dr. Drew's show to discuss recent studies into the situations with a massive increase in miscarriages, as well as increases in fetal malformation, fetal cardiac abnormalities, fetal cardiac arrhythmias, fetal cardiac arrest and severe placental problems and even vaccine acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (VAIDS)

- the rates of the maladies are both far and beyond how they correlate to previous vaxxes as well as the CDC and FDA own criteria for "severe danger signals" according to the studies

- “I suspect the cause of [the VAIDS cases] is because of the thymus gland,” Thorp said. ‘The thymus gland is under the sternum, and it’s massive in the fetus – very tiny in [adults]. But it’s the organ that’s responsible for seeding all of the t-cell clones. And if you look at that Japanese biodistribution data, it also [shows that it] concentrates in the thymus.

“I think there was a four-fold increase in the thymus, but that’s in an adult […] if you look at a newborn thymus it’s probably more like 120-fold because it’s so vascular and lipophilic,” he surmised, “and these children might have lifelong VAIDS because of that insult to the thymus in utero.”

- Back in April, Thorp said that he sees 6,000-7,000 high-risk pregnant patients per year, and has witnessed “many, many, many complications in pregnant women, in moms and in fetuses, in children, offspring […] what I’ve seen in the last two years is unprecedented.”

> https://drdrew.com/2022/pyramid-nano...tory-ask-dr-dr

My Ride

Just to save you all from clicking the link, the articles Dr. James Thorp is referring to are published in The Epoch Times.
    She wishes it was deep.

My Ride

2 shots of the vaccine and i've had covid twice now. Coincidence? I think not. In case you're wondering I survived both.

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

Quote Originally Posted by SJW View Post
    2 shots of the vaccine and i've had covid twice now. Coincidence? I think not. In case you're wondering I survived both.
    I've had three shots and died of complications due to covid. Thankfully the AZ vaccine is keeping me alive as a zombie. I'll be on Dr.Drew to share my story next week.
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
    Came back to ogle 2Legit2Quit wife's buns...
    They're certainly big, but I don't know if they are the BEST I've tasted.

My Ride

Quote Originally Posted by Tik-Tok View Post
    I've had three shots and died of complications due to covid. Thankfully the AZ vaccine is keeping me alive as a zombie. I'll be on Dr.Drew to share my story next week.
    Oh cool I took the AZ vax too. Maybe i'll zombify.

My Ride
    LEXUS LX470

It's not all sunshine and unicorn butts.

I had 2x moderna vaccines and have had a pretty negative side effect since. I've developed dishydrotic eczema to the point that often my hands are literally useless as I can't bend my fingers, my skin is oozing, and the typical treatments have been ineffective (lotriderm, viaderm, ultravate, protopic, protopic extra strength, citirizine).

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7833091/

Toll-like receptor (TLR)3, TLR7 and TLR8 are able to recognize chains of double-stranded (ds)RNA or single-stranded (ss)RNA in endosomes, while retinoic acid-inducible gene-I (RIG-I) and melanoma differentiation-associated protein 5 (MDA5) may detect short and long filaments of dsRNA in the cytosol. The final result is the activation of several pro-inflammatory cascades, including the assembly of inflammasome platforms, the type I interferon (IFN) response and the nuclear translocation of the transcription factor nuclear factor (NF)-kB
    Tap, Rack, BANG!

My Ride
    Subaru WRX

Quote Originally Posted by littledan View Post
    It's not all sunshine and unicorn butts.

I had 2x moderna vaccines and have had a pretty negative side effect since. I've developed dishydrotic eczema to the point that often my hands are literally useless as I can't bend my fingers, my skin is oozing, and the typical treatments have been ineffective (lotriderm, viaderm, ultravate, protopic, protopic extra strength, citirizine).

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7833091/
    Sorry dude. I have developed this as well, but I have pre-existing eczema. I guess my hands now have more dyshidrotic than usual but it's not out of control. I'm 3x Moderna original flavor and 1 bivalent. I'm surprised your Protopic didn't touch it. That shit is powerful as fuck. I attributed my flare up due increased sanitizer use between hand washings...once you pop a blister and get the sanitizer everywhere, it just spreads and gets worse. And it hurts.

My Ride
    A vehicle or two

Quote Originally Posted by littledan View Post
    It's not all sunshine and unicorn butts. I had 2x moderna vaccines and have had a pretty negative side effect since.
    It's not. Some have even worse symptoms afterwards and I feel for you and them even more. Though I imagine the symptom of *dying* ended up being worse to some who opted out.

I don't even know why people like the "regular two" on here waste their time trying to find "evidence" against the vaccine. I understood it during the mandates, as they were trying to back up why they should have been free to do whatever they wanted. But now that living with Covid is the new normal and mandates virtually eliminated, is it just to try to save face? We know there are side effects - as there generally is with everything you put in your body that isn't "supposed" to be there. But it saved a lot of lives.

I am happy with my decision to get the 2 shots. While I don't think I was a strong candidate for death, I did take some comfort in knowing that because if it, I had very low chances of meeting my maker too quickly if I were to get it again. (I contracted it before the vaccines were available). It's just a shame it didn't stop the spread as was hoped.

You had a higher chance of dying during the last serious flu pandemic when Obama was in office.

You don't even want to know what your chances of dying are while driving.

My Ride
    Toyota Christopher Lambert

^ take medical and life advice from a dumb boomer fuck

It's not. Some have even worse symptoms afterwards and I feel for you and them even more. Though I imagine the symptom of *dying* ended up being worse to some who opted out.

I don't even know why people like the "regular two" on here waste their time trying to find "evidence" against the vaccine. I understood it during the mandates, as they were trying to back up why they should have been free to do whatever they wanted. But now that living with Covid is the new normal and mandates virtually eliminated, is it just to try to save face? We know there are side effects - as there generally is with everything you put in your body that isn't "supposed" to be there. But it saved a lot of lives.

I am happy with my decision to get the 2 shots. While I don't think I was a strong candidate for death, I did take some comfort in knowing that because if it, I had very low chances of meeting my maker too quickly if I were to get it again. (I contracted it before the vaccines were available). It's just a shame it didn't stop the spread as was hoped.

Did you know Pfizer flat out came out and said they didn't even test to see if the vaccine stopped the spread of Covid?
    This was literally two weeks ago.

So the narrative of "get the vaccine to stop the spread! Save your Grandma!" was a farce from day 1.
    This is just another reason why people are pissed off.

Its interesting when you start connecting a massive series of dots you'll begin to see a pattern.

Some wild things happening in this world.

My Ride
    2019 Peterbilt

Interesting so much noise and whining and 350 pages of posts over something 75% of people were like "duh, of course" on our own poll, from the 15% that said "waaaah, I'm scared of needles":
    MAGA = My Ass Got Arrested.

Beware the passive aggressive Mean Girls. Vengie, Killramos, Penismightier, buster, jrscoolude, etc who bully others into their circle jerk opinion, serially negging you, while claiming they ignore you and don't obsess over you.

PSA. High school is not a popularity contest little girls

My Ride

Interesting so much noise and whining and 350 pages of posts over something 75% of people were like "duh, of course" on our own poll, from the 15% that said "waaaah, I'm scared of needles":
    To be fair, half of it is just SportEL posting "studies"
    She wishes it was deep.

My Ride
    A vehicle or two

Quote Originally Posted by vengie View Post
    Did you know Pfizer flat out came out and said they didn't even test to see if the vaccine stopped the spread of Covid?
    This was literally two weeks ago.

So the narrative of "get the vaccine to stop the spread! Save your Grandma!" was a farce from day 1.
    I did not know that, no - but to be fair, I don't recall the vaccine producers making claims it would stop the spread. That was the governments trying to encourage everyone to get it - though I truly believe they THOUGHT it would significantly reduce infection. If there was a question of this, I'm sure they conveniently didn't talk about it for fear they would reduce needles in arms. Which while a fairly heavy-handed tactic, is somewhat understandable.

Page 350 of 365 FirstFirst ... 340 349 350 351 360 ... LastLast