Quantcast
Who is getting the COVID-19 Vaccine? - Page 352 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

View Poll Results: Are you getting the COVID-19 Vaccine?

Voters
363. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

265 73.00%
  • No

59 16.25%
  • Undecided

39 10.74%
Page 352 of 365 FirstFirst ... 342 351 352 353 362 ... LastLast
Results 7,021 to 7,040 of 7282

Thread: Who is getting the COVID-19 Vaccine?

Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    But you have to differentiate between covid vaxed deaths and covid un-vaxed deaths make that claim. The graph just lists total numbers overall.

I found this on a quick search. Its limited as it data is only from March 2022, but it does differentiate the unvaxed covid deaths from the vaxed covid deaths. To your point, it does show that those aged of 18-49 had a "negligible" difference in death rate (~0.11/100,000) especially compared to those >65. But to Kloubek's point, it does show a marked difference in death rate in between the two groups.

Attachment 109497

The article is an easy read from Scientific American, but the data and graph above is sourced from the CDC.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...inated-people/
    But that's the whole problem. The difference isn't marked. Yeah, I guess 13 hundreths is greater than 2 hundreths but at those extremely low rates there's some other factor that's responsible for the difference (e.g. bubble people)

My Ride
    A vehicle or two

Quote Originally Posted by zechs View Post
    Here is a pretty table to help you
    ...help me... what? All this does is tell me who died in what age range. Please inform stupid me how this reflects appropriately against how many people died who had or did not have the vaccine?

My Ride
    Ioniq 5

Quote Originally Posted by suntan View Post
    But that's the whole problem. The difference isn't marked. Yeah, I guess 13 hundreths is greater than 2 hundreths but at those extremely low rates there's some other factor that's responsible for the difference (e.g. bubble people)
    In basic math, there's 16 million people in Canada aged 18-49. Based on those numbers if everyone was dumb enough to be unvaccinated then 1,081 people in that age range would die yearly from covid. Versus 83 people if everyone was vacinated /w booster.

50-64 crowds is 7.7 million and would see 4,844 deaths if everyone was unvaccinated versus 240 if everyone was vaccinated /w booster.
    65+ crowd is 7.3 million and would see 35,265 deaths if everyone was unvaccinated versus 2,088 if everyone was vaccinated /w booster.

The red accounts on here will probably claim 1k people is nothing but fuck that. Those are working aged people that need to stop dying so those fuckers can pay their share of taxes and stop screwing the rest of us over in the long run.

My Ride
    *The First*

When the retort to your argument is "aDaM aNd EvE, nOt AdAm AnD sTeVe!!" then you know you're getting somewhere.

My Ride
    11sec S14, Lux Family Bus, VQ35HR

Quote Originally Posted by suntan View Post
    8 people 65+ survived covid infection because they were vaccinated (per 100,000). That's not a marked difference between vaxed and unvaxed?

I don't know what you mean by bubble people. If it's people that only received 1 dose, the CDC study referenced mentions their grouping rationale that anyone who had at least 1 or 2 Covid19 vaccine shots were put in the vaccinated category, people who had 3 or more shots were put into the booster category.
    Last edited by DonJuan; 10-19-2022 at 02:19 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    She wishes it was deep.
    Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    So deep put her ass to sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by pheoxs View Post
    In basic math, there's 16 million people in Canada aged 18-49. Based on those numbers if everyone was dumb enough to be unvaccinated then 1,081 people in that age range would die yearly from covid. Versus 83 people if everyone was vacinated /w booster.

50-64 crowds is 7.7 million and would see 4,844 deaths if everyone was unvaccinated versus 240 if everyone was vaccinated /w booster.
    65+ crowd is 7.3 million and would see 35,265 deaths if everyone was unvaccinated versus 2,088 if everyone was vaccinated /w booster.

The red accounts on here will probably claim 1k people is nothing but fuck that. Those are working aged people that need to stop dying so those fuckers can pay their share of taxes and stop screwing the rest of us over in the long run.
    This has been beat with a god damn stick.

You know what?
    If you want a vaccine, get a vaccine!
    But don't force people to be vaccinated against their choice.

Especially now that we know our Governments were blatantly lying to us in some cases.

My Ride
    2019 Peterbilt

Watching morons trying to science is entertaining. Keep it up.
    MAGA = My Ass Got Arrested.

Beware the passive aggressive Mean Girls. Vengie, Killramos, Penismightier, buster, jrscoolude, etc who bully others into their circle jerk opinion, serially negging you, while claiming they ignore you and don't obsess over you.

PSA. High school is not a popularity contest little girls

U.K. documentary — “Safe and Effective: A Second Opinion” Exposes Lies Behind ‘Safe and Effective’ COVID Vaccine Narrative

- the Documentary opens with a statement by Dr. Aseem Malhotra, an influential consultant cardiologist trained by U.K.’s National Health Service, who said he was “doubled jabbed” and “one of the first to take the Pfizer vaccine.”

- “After several months [of] critically appraising the data, speaking to eminent scientists at Oxford, Stanford and Harvard, speaking to two investigative medical journalists and being contacted by two Pfizer whistleblowers, I have reluctantly concluded that this vaccine is not completely safe and has unprecedented harms,” Malhotra said. “Which leads me to conclude,” he added, “that it needs to be suspended until all the raw data have been released for independent analysis.”

- Vaccine injury cases are typically reported by mainstream media as very rare. But according to the documentary, as of Aug. 24, the U.K.’s official Yellow Card reporting system via the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency, or MHRA, reported more 432,819 reports of adverse reactions — including 2,240 fatalities

- there were 1,437,273 adverse reactions — including 31,470 deaths – reported in the US to VAERS

- The U.K. government is in denial about vaccine injuries, according to Sir Christopher Chope, a member of the U.K. Parliament, who said the government tries “to promote vaccine confidence by covering up the adverse consequences for some of having been vaccinated.”

- The film went on to debunk Pfizer’s claim in fall 2020 that its COVID-19 vaccine was “95% effective” — a claim that led many governments around the world to “give the green light” to their public COVID-19 vaccination campaigns. Pfizer’s methodology underlying the claim was flawed, Malhotra said, because the drugmaker cited only “relative risk reduction” and not “absolute risk reduction.” The two statistics are very different. While the relative risk figure for Pfizer’s vaccine was 95% efficacy, the absolute risk was a mere 0.84% — meaning that you’d have to vaccinate 119 people to prevent just one person from catching COVID-19.

- The documentary also asked, “Why did the government continue driving the vaccine campaign when scientists had learned it didn’t prevent infection, it didn’t prevent transmission, and statistics show the vast majority of the population was never at risk from serious illness?”

My Ride

Quote Originally Posted by vengie View Post
    Especially now that we know our Governments were blatantly lying to us in some cases.
    Found this gem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    Governments are fantastic resources, full of smart competent people, and they should be entrusted ...
    Politicians gonna politic.
    She wishes it was deep.

Moderna's CEO Says Most People Under 60 Don't Need the Booster

- Stephane Bancel said his company's shots should mainly be targeted for over 50s and ppl with underlying health conditions. His comments are at odds with CDC which is urging eeryone over age of 5 to get boosted

- Bancel told a finance conference. "I think it's going to be like the flu. If you're a 25 year old do you need an annual booster every year if you're healthy? You might want to..but I think it's going to be similar to flu where it's going to be people at high-risk, people above 50 years of age, people with comorbidities, people with cancer and other conditions, people with transplants.’

- Vaxx makers have made more than $34 billion in profits last yr.

- To cope with falling demand, a report from Airfinity said Moderna and Pfizer are increasing their prices

--> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...ster-shot.html

Quote Originally Posted by vengie View Post
    Did you know Pfizer flat out came out and said they didn't even test to see if the vaccine stopped the spread of Covid?
    This was literally two weeks ago.

So the narrative of "get the vaccine to stop the spread! Save your Grandma!" was a farce from day 1.
    This is just another reason why people are pissed off.

Its interesting when you start connecting a massive series of dots you'll begin to see a pattern.

Some wild things happening in this world.
    And the stupid thing is that people are acting like this is an "OMFG!" moment with Pfizer coming out on this information. Despite the fact that this was well known based on data we had before the vaccines were even released ffs. There was never ever any potential to be stopping the spread with the vaccine, that was pure propaganda in an attempt to increase voluntary vaccination from the plebs.

Only problem was that any of us sharing this info back then were being black labeled as "conspiracy theorists"

Quote Originally Posted by redline View Post
    what you posted does not prove anything other then deaths by age... but in the 80+ age range if 27000 deaths were pre vaxx and 939 were post vaxx i would say vaxx worked. but we dont know that based off what you posted.
    That would still be fairly anecdotal to assume. Variant changing to Omicron is the main contributor to the plummet in death rates(which were already low)

Quote Originally Posted by redline View Post
    who said 'the safest, most studied, most effective vaccine ever' ???

Basically the entire media as soon as Trump was out of office and they thought Biden could take credit.

My Ride
    2019 Peterbilt

Hey, stupid people.

The vaccines DID reduce the spread. Holy shit. Your stupidity is asstounding.

Obviously it worked better for the variant it was developed for. Duh fucking duh .

I can't stand stupid idiots that keep flailing intellectually trying to understand things they have no hope of understanding. Leave the sciencing to the people that can. (Not you)

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/nejmoa2116597

https://www.bmj.com/content/376/bmj.o298

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/l...648-4/fulltext
    Last edited by Yolobimmer; 10-21-2022 at 10:21 PM.

Beware the passive aggressive Mean Girls. Vengie, Killramos, Penismightier, buster, jrscoolude, etc who bully others into their circle jerk opinion, serially negging you, while claiming they ignore you and don't obsess over you.

Now 80 Young Canadian Doctors have 'Died Suddenly' While Fully Vaxx'd

- update to my previous post on 32 young Canadian doctor "sudden deaths" that went viral. Sadly, we are now at 80 deaths

- analysis shows Canadian doctor deaths under age 50 in 2022 will be 2-fold higher compared to 2019-2020. Shockingly, doctor deaths under age 40 are 5-fold higher, and doctor deaths under age 30 are 8-fold higher!

--> https://chaosnavigator.substack.com/...-died-suddenly

- COVID-19 Vaxx killing Canada's young doctors in record numbers?

My Ride
    '16 FoRS, '09 UZN215, '90 Z32, '15 Grom

:/

My Ride
    2019 Peterbilt

Quote Originally Posted by SportEL View Post
    [B]

- COVID-19 Vaxx killing Canada's young doctors in record numbers?
    Lol. Oh, look, the anti vaxxer lie has inflated from 3 to 80 since the fakenews has started.

Morons.

Figure @killramos would be falling in love at this point.

Premier Smith blames AHS for ‘manufacturing’ staffing shortages
    https://calgary.ctvnews.ca/premier-s...ages-1.6121496

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

AHS is the suck. So she’s probably right.
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

My Ride

Quote Originally Posted by SportEL View Post
    Name:  8226bf311c7a9fadfa2d401315f1b474.jpg
Views: 288
Size:  27.9 KB
    She wishes it was deep.

Quote Originally Posted by mr2mike View Post
    Figure @killramos would be falling in love at this point.

Premier Smith blames AHS for ‘manufacturing’ staffing shortages
    https://calgary.ctvnews.ca/premier-s...ages-1.6121496
    Nurses complain that they are overworked and more need to be hired.

I say "ok, no more overtime at double or triple time. Regularly scheduled shifts and enough nurses to cover all positions".

For some reason, nurses get mad about that. Oh, and then the argument is they are "ran off their feet" and "overworked and underpaid" on their regular shifts.

Can't make this shit up. I blame women.
    If I had known you guys would end up being such bitches, I would’ve opened the parenting forum.

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Nurses get real crabby about having to work 5 days a week to get 5 days of pay.

They much prefer doing a crappy job with heavy OT over 2-3 days. Bonus points for getting to complain about being overworked while making the taxpayer a sucker.
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

Page 352 of 365 FirstFirst ... 342 351 352 353 362 ... LastLast