Quantcast
Who is getting the COVID-19 Vaccine? - Page 42 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

View Poll Results: Are you getting the COVID-19 Vaccine?

Voters
244. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    176 72.13%
  • No

    37 15.16%
  • Undecided

    31 12.70%
Page 42 of 77 FirstFirst ... 32 41 42 43 52 ... LastLast
Results 821 to 840 of 1529

Thread: Who is getting the COVID-19 Vaccine?

  1. #821
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Duplex
    My Ride
    Ignore List
    Posts
    8,828
    Rep Power
    50

    Default

    I'll just leave this here:
    Screenshot_20210228-190503.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by schurchill39 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Oh god, don't get him started.

  2. #822
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Cochrane, AB
    My Ride
    Trucks
    Posts
    1,582
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    The world is averaging 3.07, so we are exceedingly above average.

  3. #823
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Silverado
    Posts
    2,720
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Would you say the world average is somewhere in the second or third world?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gestalt View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Im the one with a learning disability....

  4. #824
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Duplex
    My Ride
    Ignore List
    Posts
    8,828
    Rep Power
    50

    Default

    "Canada, just about average"
    Quote Originally Posted by schurchill39 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Oh god, don't get him started.

  5. #825
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Egg Sammich
    Posts
    1,418
    Rep Power
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'll just leave this here:
    Screenshot_20210228-190503.jpg
    This seems like bullshit.
    Let's consider who else is not on there: Germany, France, Italy, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Portugal, Brazil, Australia, New Zealand...
    I have trouble believing they are fucking this up as badly as Canada.

  6. #826
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    19 G70, 07 S2000
    Posts
    90
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePenIsMightier View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This seems like bullshit.
    Let's consider who else is not on there: Germany, France, Italy, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Portugal, Brazil, Australia, New Zealand...
    I have trouble believing they are fucking this up as badly as Canada.
    I assume they are somewhere between 25 and 42?

  7. #827
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Duplex
    My Ride
    Ignore List
    Posts
    8,828
    Rep Power
    50

    Default

    The "U" countries are doing good.
    Quote Originally Posted by schurchill39 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Oh god, don't get him started.

  8. #828
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    40
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePenIsMightier View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This seems like bullshit.
    Let's consider who else is not on there: Germany, France, Italy, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Portugal, Brazil, Australia, New Zealand...
    I have trouble believing they are fucking this up as badly as Canada.
    The EU countries are in the 7-8 range just below Spain.

    Japan hasn't started.

    New Zealand has barely started (but aren't in a rush)

    Australia just started but won't ramp up until the second half of March since they're waiting for their production to start delivering vaccines (currently <1).

    Brazil is sub 4.

  9. #829
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    2013 Q5
    Posts
    1,874
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    So jealous of Israel. They could be completely back to normal in late spring by the looks of it.

  10. #830
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    587
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Switzerland delays the Astrozeneca experimental vaccine, saying more data is needed “to obtain more information about safety, efficacy, and quality. Now, that's thinking straight
    https://www.biospace.com/article/swi...ing-more-data/


    India bans Emergency Use Authorization of Pfizer Vaccine After what Gates vaccines have done to them, how smart. It's not like there has never been a vaccine for Coronoviruses before, and vaccines taking many years to develop and test, and somehow population is just willing to accept an experimental never used before
    https://www.business-standard.com/ar...0600070_1.html


    Another smart nation of South Africa banning an untested experimental vaccine , Astrazeneca
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-55999678

  11. #831
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Canuckistan
    My Ride
    Exploded.
    Posts
    7,102
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    It’s official: China now owns the Philippines as the donated Sinovac vaccines arrived and is now being distributed to the masses.


    Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The benefit of masks is not known at this time. But we do know it is some non-trivial amount more than zero.

    We also know that the cost of mask use is, essentially, zero.

    So the cost:benefit of mask use is approaching infinity. I'll take that every time. And every time I see someone without a mask, I think they are stupid.

  12. #832
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    583
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Since its March, its reasonable to say that if it acts like the flu (seasonal dependant) that we pretty much have it licked. At least the original strain.
    SN11 - Nope.

  13. #833
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    My Ride
    GLC43
    Posts
    8,538
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flipstah View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It’s official: China now owns the Philippines as the donated Sinovac vaccines arrived and is now being distributed to the masses.
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-h...-idUSKBN2AB2LP

    Mexico and south as well.

  14. #834
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    YYC
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'll just leave this here:
    Screenshot_20210228-190503.jpg
    This tells me Trudeau does not want covid to end.
    Like the parties he attended in blackface.

  15. #835
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    S.E. (not the drrty south)
    My Ride
    Natural gas, and natural gas accessories
    Posts
    7,495
    Rep Power
    42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    "Canada, just about average"
    Doesn't that sum us up in every way? We don't really excel in anything. Anything positive anyways.

  16. #836
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    YYC
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tik-Tok View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doesn't that sum us up in every way? We don't really excel in anything. Anything positive anyways.
    Ethical oil production
    Low emission O&G fields.

  17. #837
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Duplex
    My Ride
    Ignore List
    Posts
    8,828
    Rep Power
    50

    Default

    I guess as a pretty average dude myself, I should be happy to live in a mediocre country. Probably not worrying about that is the best path to happiness.
    Quote Originally Posted by schurchill39 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Oh god, don't get him started.

  18. #838
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Canuckistan
    My Ride
    Exploded.
    Posts
    7,102
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xtrema View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Now, would Canadians accept a Sinovac vaccine in order to be 'greater than average'?


    Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The benefit of masks is not known at this time. But we do know it is some non-trivial amount more than zero.

    We also know that the cost of mask use is, essentially, zero.

    So the cost:benefit of mask use is approaching infinity. I'll take that every time. And every time I see someone without a mask, I think they are stupid.

  19. #839
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    My Ride
    GLC43
    Posts
    8,538
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flipstah View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Now, would Canadians accept a Sinovac vaccine in order to be 'greater than average'?
    I doubt we will ever approve it since phase 3 data is a mess and never tested on 60+. It probably works. But data is lacking.

    https://www.scmp.com/week-asia/polit...ines-rolls-out

    95 per cent of hospital staff said to oppose the jab, while both President Rodrigo Duterte and Health Secretary Francisco Duque say they are too old for it
    And the 600k doses are donated, doesn't cost Philippines a dime. Also, if HK media is to be believed, one doctor (probably in jail now ) said Sinovac doesn't meet WHO standard, UAE and most Chinese mainland citizens are doing Sinopharm.
    Last edited by Xtrema; 03-01-2021 at 12:58 PM.

  20. #840
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    583
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Philippines probably has to use vaccines not made by the west. The early war against the US, where the Philippines won its freedom from the USA - pretty much means that the USA will not be throwing any bones in that direction. Guam never really mounted an independance (from the USA) movement, and I'm curious to see what rolls out there in terms of vaccine, as a not-quite US state like Hawaii.
    SN11 - Nope.

Page 42 of 77 FirstFirst ... 32 41 42 43 52 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. H1N1 Vaccine - will you get it? do you trust it?

    By barmanjay in forum Society / Law / Current Events / Politics
    Replies: 674
    Latest Threads: 12-03-2020, 11:23 PM
  2. Will you take the COVID vaccine?

    By sabad66 in forum Society / Law / Current Events / Politics
    Replies: 84
    Latest Threads: 07-30-2020, 09:41 AM
  3. H1N1 Vaccine???

    By ekguy in forum Health and Fitness
    Replies: 1
    Latest Threads: 10-26-2009, 10:48 AM
  4. Shot/Vaccine History? (Tetanus Shot)

    By Joe-G in forum Health and Fitness
    Replies: 1
    Latest Threads: 06-12-2009, 07:58 AM
  5. MMR Vaccine / Autism Link a Lie from the start?

    By hampstor in forum Health and Fitness
    Replies: 16
    Latest Threads: 02-12-2009, 11:44 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •