Quantcast
Who is getting the COVID-19 Vaccine? - Page 299 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

View Poll Results: Are you getting the COVID-19 Vaccine?

Voters
363. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

265 73.00%
  • No

59 16.25%
  • Undecided

39 10.74%
Page 299 of 365 FirstFirst ... 289 298 299 300 309 ... LastLast
Results 5,961 to 5,980 of 7282

Thread: Who is getting the COVID-19 Vaccine?

Quote Originally Posted by finboy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Turns out out the covid portpass app leaked private’s data, r/calgary is in meltdown mode, good lulz

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calga...each-1.6191749
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Calgary/com...d_hundreds_of/
    Who try's the first version of anything? Especially if its main driver is $$$

My Ride
    Mall Crawler

Quote Originally Posted by RawB8figure View Post
    Who try's the first version of anything? Especially if its main driver is $$$
    Never underestimate the desire of the average r/calgary user to virtue signal, gotta get the screenshot of the app for tik tok y0
    sig deleted by moderator, because they are useless

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

CSE was making it sound like that app was mandatory to attend flames games. There was a flames game sunday night. easily 8000 people there.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    Bunch of Honda's

Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    CSE was making it sound like that app was mandatory to attend flames games. There was a flames game sunday night. easily 8000 people there.
    They most definitely were pushing it hard, what a joke!

I couldn't get the app to work (lol, shocker) but many people (including my dad) uploaded a photos of their vaccine passport and drivers license. How much can be 'stolen' from that much information?

My Ride
    Toyota Christopher Lambert

I'd say would open the door to some fraud attempts, DL #, name, home address is good starting grounds for signing up for credit cards.

I was wondering why the hell I’ve never heard of this app that apparently had 600k users across Canada. Makes sense now since I haven’t gone to a hockey or football game in ages.

I’d be pretty pissed about this too. But a good reminder to not trust shitty startup companies with sensitive info like drivers licenses.

My Ride
    ATS, XC90

I read the article too, and although I've never used it, it sounds like those who did may be safe. Kinda. The author of the article gave the CEO or whatever a heads up before she printed it, so that he'd have a chance to remove the data before anyone else got it. Which is why I think everyone started getting errors.

So those who used it probably only lost their data to the app's creators, and not the dozens of other random hackers that would've discovered all these loopholes after the article was published.

My Ride
    Mall Crawler

Quote Originally Posted by Doozer View Post
    I read the article too, and although I've never used it, it sounds like those who did may be safe. Kinda. The author of the article gave the CEO or whatever a heads up before she printed it, so that he'd have a chance to remove the data before anyone else got it. Which is why I think everyone started getting errors.

So those who used it probably only lost their data to the app's creators, and not the dozens of other random hackers that would've discovered all these loopholes after the article was published.
    Assuming no hackers saw all kinds of news releases promoting a rushed database of information…..
    sig deleted by moderator, because they are useless

My Ride
    ATS, XC90

Quote Originally Posted by finboy View Post
    Assuming no hackers saw all kinds of news releases promoting a rushed database of information…..
    Exactly!

Quote Originally Posted by LilDrunkenSmurf View Post
    I'm fat. If someone can needle away my fat without the needle being full of opioids... I'm in.
    Or put me out of my misery. Either way.
    Was gonna say, Scott Weiland had a great diet trend.

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

You guys are just trying to destroy their innocent company.
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
    Came back to ogle 2Legit2Quit wife's buns...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kloubek View Post
    They're certainly big, but I don't know if they are the BEST I've tasted.

All these anti vaccination people up in arms and then they'll easily vote in the forced medication of Fluoride in the drinking water.
    You watch. Almost laughable.

The antivaxxers I know are all also anti fluoride. They claim it was used by nazis to make the Jews more docile in the concentration camps and that’s the same reason the government wants to reintroduce it here

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Quote Originally Posted by redline View Post
    Sunday they were back down to Alberta norms …. I think run is over on the vax unless they clamp down harder
    18k today, a good number. Wouldn't surprise me if we taper off a bit, but every jab counts.
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    Bmw and ford

Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    18k today, a good number. Wouldn't surprise me if we taper off a bit, but every jab counts.
    For sure but only 7600 first shots today vs 17k last week quite a drop

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

I will admit I don't differentiate first from total. A high number is good. Five digit numbers are higher than four digit numbers.

Its not a nuanced perspective, but I don't plan on digging much deeper than that.

Anyone watch Henshaw on the news saying that if you are sick with any illness and don't take a covid test, you count as part of the outbreak...artificially inflating the numbers.

Who ignored the Experts, bucked the Science when Recommending Booster Shots? - Rochelle Walensky, CDC Director

- She overruled the recommendations of two top scientific advisory panels in endorsing the boosters

- She overruled her agency’s Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) on boosters, who had voted against administering boosters to younger at-risk workers.

“I am surprised that Dr. Walensky overturned one of the four ACIP votes today, and I believe others will be as well,” Dr. Yvonne Maldonado, an infectious disease expert on the committee, told The New York Times

- Walensky also snubbed the recommendation of the Food and Drug Administration’s Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee, who voted 16-2 not to support Biden’s booster shot program except for only the most at-risk individuals over 65.

Who cares about the Science and Health? $$$. Pfizer is expected to make $26 Billion and more from the Boosters.

In less than 6 months CDC Director Rochelle Walensky goes from saying vaccinated people don't get sick to saying vaccinated people face infection, hospitalization and death if they don't get a booster.

My Ride
    A car, a truck, and a bike

Quote Originally Posted by jabjab View Post
    Anyone watch Henshaw on the news saying that if you are sick with any illness and don't take a covid test, you count as part of the outbreak...artificially inflating the numbers.
    And this is how misinformation is spread. Because you chose to cherry pick words out of the conversation to fit a narrative.

What was said was for the purpose of determining a school outbreak situation (which is really nothing more than reporting for risk assessments by parents), children who end up staying home with symptoms from a school that has confirmed COVID will be considered part of the outbreak. Absolutely nothing was said about they count towards the COVID numbers being reported, or the COVID numbers being inflated, nor are the reported COVID numbers important, because HOSPITALIZATIONS AND ICU ADMISSIONS are driving the severity of COVID.

Stop taking shit out of context and actually listen to what is being said. Confirmation bias at its finest
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

My Ride
    '16 FoRS, '09 UZN215, '90 Z32, '15 Grom

Quote Originally Posted by TurboMedic View Post
    And this is how misinformation is spread. Because you chose to cherry pick words out of the conversation to fit a narrative.

What was said was for the purpose of determining a school outbreak situation (which is really nothing more than reporting for risk assessments by parents), children who end up staying home with symptoms from a school that has confirmed COVID will be considered part of the outbreak. Absolutely nothing was said about they count towards the COVID numbers being reported, or the COVID numbers being inflated, nor are the reported COVID numbers important, because HOSPITALIZATIONS AND ICU ADMISSIONS are driving the severity of COVID.

Stop taking shit out of context and actually listen to what is being said. Confirmation bias at its finest
    We were doing so well until you replied. Stop replying to him. Put him on ignore like the rest of us have. There is a reason why no one replied to the 2 comments above yours.

It is obviously clear he doesn't know how to comprehend data and you took the bait :P

Page 299 of 365 FirstFirst ... 289 298 299 300 309 ... LastLast