Quantcast
Who is getting the COVID-19 Vaccine? - Page 283 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

View Poll Results: Are you getting the COVID-19 Vaccine?

Voters
363. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

265 73.00%
  • No

59 16.25%
  • Undecided

39 10.74%
Page 283 of 365 FirstFirst ... 273 282 283 284 293 ... LastLast
Results 5,641 to 5,660 of 7282

Thread: Who is getting the COVID-19 Vaccine?

My Ride
    ute

Quote Originally Posted by TurboMedic View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Excellent false equivalency. It shows again how you don't grasp the concept of your affect on others with a contagious virus. Not wearing your seatbelt is not going to directly harm me. You not wearing your seatbelt isn't going to magically make mine come off when we collide. Seatbelt use refusal is not transmissible.
    Stupidity appears to be transmissible, so by definition, not wearing your seatbelt also is transmissible.

My Ride
    Toyota Christopher Lambert

Can we just ban the anti vax idiots on this forum, shit is old

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Vax card to post in the coronovirus sub-forum?
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    ute

Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

My Ride
    N/A V8, TTV6, DOHC N/A V6

Quote Originally Posted by ThePenIsMightier View Post
    Thank you! *Tips hat.
    See the name that someone modified their vaccine form to? It's building on that. That's the joke.

Attachment 101796
    That’s hilarious.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age."

-H.P. Lovecraft

My Ride
    '16 FoRS, '09 UZN215, '90 Z32, '15 Grom

The shitty thing is you always have people like jibber jerky who will have their stance (no matter how poorly he comprehends data or articulates it) and then flip it around and try to make you do all the work to spoon feed him to CONVINCE HIM that he isn't being dumb.
    I see this in the investing community all the time, and this is no different.

The only fun thing about this now is every time you reply, you better use a different acronym.

My Ride
    Edge

Quote Originally Posted by jabjab View Post
    Just a mild heart inflammation, nothing to he concerned about...vs flu like symptoms and staying home. I'll take my chances.
    With almost 6 billion doses given out around the world, the vaccines have proven they are significantly safer than getting COVID, by orders of magnitude. Some of the known side effects of vaccines are also side effects of COVID, such as blood clots, myocarditis, and fatigue. So, I suspect that most people who reacted poorly to the vaccines likely would have reacted at least as poorly to COVID, as the vaccines are meant to elicit the same response.

People who force people to get vacinnated are simply thinking of themselves, not me or others as they want THEIR life to go back to normal.
    No one is forcing anyone, not in Canada anyway.

My Ride
    10' 4Runner SR5

Quote Originally Posted by disoblige View Post
    the shitty thing is you always have people like jibber jerky who will have their stance (no matter how poorly he comprehends data or articulates it) and then flip it around and try to make you do all the work to spoon feed him to convince him that he isn't being dumb.

The only fun thing about this now is every time you reply, you better use a different acronym.
    a/s/l?
    Ultracrepidarian

My Ride
    ute

Quote Originally Posted by duaner View Post
    With almost 6 billion doses given out around the world, the vaccines have proven they are significantly safer than getting COVID, by orders of magnitude. Some of the known side effects of vaccines are also side effects of COVID, such as blood clots, myocarditis, and fatigue. So, I suspect that most people who reacted poorly to the vaccines likely would have reacted at least as poorly to COVID, as the vaccines are meant to elicit the same response.

No one is forcing anyone, not in Canada anyway.
    no no no, there are "trade offs".

lol

Quote Originally Posted by TurboMedic View Post
    Do you know all the things you can get "mild heart inflammation" from? Overactive immune response post vaccine is only one cause in a fairly long list, many of which are quick innocuous, such as the common cold, or your ever present but mostly dormant herpes!
    That explains my hypertension lately.
    Originally posted by killramos
    It's a Chrysler, it won't last long enough to depreciate.

My Ride
    Exploded.

I get mild heart inflammation seeing @ExtraSlow

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Quote Originally Posted by flipstah View Post
    I get mild heart inflammation seeing @ExtraSlow
    Feeling is mutual.
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    Ioniq 5

Quote Originally Posted by Disoblige View Post
    The shitty thing is you always have people like jibber jerky who will have their stance (no matter how poorly he comprehends data or articulates it) and then flip it around and try to make you do all the work to spoon feed him to CONVINCE HIM that he isn't being dumb.

Not to mention the carousel of accounts constantly pushing their bs. Where's born2derp? Dozen posts a day then seems to have disappeared and now we have jabjab posting constantly.

My Ride
    Non Baller Vehicles

I have mine

Name:  Vax.jpg
Views: 266
Size:  86.5 KB

My Ride
    957,958,NC1,NC3,E90,ITR

Quote Originally Posted by SportEL View Post
    FDA Panel Votes 16-3 Against Booster Shots

- FDA Vaccine Committee has voted against boosters stating more data on the shot's efficacy is needed

-This comes as the Biden Admin has said it wants to begin offering Boosters as early as this week

-This follows bombshell testimony from Top scientists at the vaccine hearing revealing the injections are killing more people than saving and driving the surge of variants

-Dr. Steve Kirsch, director of the COVID-19 Early Treatment Fund, claimed that the injections are killing more people than they’re helping.

“I’m going to focus my remarks today on the elephant in the room that nobody likes to talk about: that the vaccines kill more people than they save,” Kirsch said via teleconference.

“Today, we focus almost exclusively on COVID death saves and vaccine efficacy because we were led to believe that vaccines were perfectly safe. But this is simply not true.”

“For example, there are four times as many heart attacks in the treatment group in the Pfizer 6-month trial report,” Kirsch continued. “That wasn’t bad luck. VAERS shows heart attacks happened 71x more often following these vaccines compared to any other vaccine.”

“In all 20 people died who got the drug, 14 died who got the placebo. Few people noticed that. If the net all-cause mortality from the vaccine is negative, vaccines, boosters, and mandates are all nonsensical.”

“Even if the vaccines had a 100% protection, it still means we killed two people to save one life,” he added.

Viral immunologist and biologist Dr. Jessica Rose noted that, based on the VAERS data, the vaccine risks outweigh the benefits in young people, especially children, pointing to a thousand-fold increase in adverse reactions to the injection in 2021 compared to over the last decade.

“There’s an over 1000% increase in the total number of adverse events for 2021 and we are not done with 2021,” Rose said.

Rose also said the data suggests the COVID vaccines are driving the surge of COVID mutations like the “alpha” and “delta” variants.

“The emergence of both of these variants and their subsequent clustering arose in very close temporal proximity to the rollout of the COVID products in Israel,” she said.

“Israel is one of the most injected countries, and it appears from this data that this represents a clear failure of these products to provide protective immunity against emergent variants and to prevent transmission,” she added.

An ER physician from New Orleans, Dr. Joseph Fraiman, noted not enough large-scale clinical trial data exists to assure well-informed unvaccinated Americans that their risk of experiencing vaccine side effects is lower than their chance of being hospitalized.

“Demand the booster trials are large enough to find a reduction in hospitalizations,” Fraiman told the FDA panel. “Without this data, we the medical establishment cannot confidently call out anti-COVID vaccine activists who publicly claim that vaccines harm more than they save, especially in the young and healthy.”

“The fact we do not have the clinical evidence to say these activists are wrong should terrify us all,” he added.

After these alarming testimonials, it’s no wonder the FDA committee voted the booster program down.

--> https://youtu.be/WFph7-6t34M
    Thank you for posting this, people just want to ignore these important findings, particularly people who have already been vaccinated.

When I caught covid I asked AHS how do I feel better and all they said was stay home. They offered no help, so fuck them.
    I can't believe I'm replying to SportEL but do you guys even spend 30 seconds on Google to fact check this stuff??? (Hint: this is a rhetorical question)

The Vaccines and Related Biological Advisory Committee (VRBAC), a group of outside experts that informs the FDA’s decisions on vaccines, voted 16 to 2 against recommending the booster shots for everyone over the age of 16, arguing there is not enough evidence to show it is safe and necessary.

But the experts in a follow-up vote unanimously endorsed offering boosters to people over the age of 65 and “individuals at high risk of severe Covid-19,” a group that it did not explicitly define.

My Ride
    ute

Quote Originally Posted by pheoxs View Post
    Not to mention the carousel of accounts constantly pushing their bs. Where's born2derp? Dozen posts a day then seems to have disappeared and now we have jabjab posting constantly.
    If you haven't figured out that we're surrounded by a bunch of alts, then I can't help you.

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

They are all busters Alt
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

They are all busters Alt
    Yes we are.

My Ride
    Exploded.

I love Buster too

Yes we are.

My Ride
    '16 FoRS, '09 UZN215, '90 Z32, '15 Grom

I dunno... I think I prefer the more popular Dilly alternative. Also less fat.

Page 283 of 365 FirstFirst ... 273 282 283 284 293 ... LastLast