Quantcast
Who is getting the COVID-19 Vaccine? - Page 295 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

View Poll Results: Are you getting the COVID-19 Vaccine?

Voters
363. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

265 73.00%
  • No

59 16.25%
  • Undecided

39 10.74%
Page 295 of 365 FirstFirst ... 285 294 295 296 305 ... LastLast
Results 5,881 to 5,900 of 7282

Thread: Who is getting the COVID-19 Vaccine?

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Quote Originally Posted by Disoblige View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    acceptence.
    There comes a point in these things where it moves past making fun of a normal belligerent idiot who deserves it. To just shitting on a mentally disabled person.

That point has been reached. One is fun, the other isn’t. Great time for the ignore button.
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

My Ride
    A vehicle or two

Quote Originally Posted by jabjab View Post
    There were simply people being careful and some not? No biggie? Have you gone full loss of common sense or were you born that way?
    Different levels of careful will come with the territory. Some were paranoid, some were not. We didn't have all the details initially. Smart people were being careful, in light of that, but we couldn't force people to be xxxx careful.

But it doesn't really matter, does it? You are not here to listen. Or debate. You are here to ignore what people tell you. All great points made from so many people, and you have nothing intelligent to say. You either don't respond because you know you'll sound like an idiot, or you open your mouth and then you DO sound like an idiot.

You ignore what the vast majority of people (including virtually all scientists and medical professionals) already know as well as ignore the data, push your illogical, potentially deadly agenda, and resort to picking out things you can try to twist so you can be rude and feel better about yourself.

I don't know why you are here. You should be having a great big covid party with your fellow likeminded people and send a bunch of yourselves to the ICU like what just happened in Edmonton. Maybe then - and only then - might you be in the mindset to realize what a complete and utter narcissistic twat you are being. (Or simply, are.)

<mute>

My Ride
    Nissan x2

Quote Originally Posted by tonytiger55 View Post
    CBC reporting 100 percent of new admissions to ICU are non vaccinated.
    Time to be more selective on who we admit.

Quote Originally Posted by Kloubek View Post
    Different levels of careful will come with the territory. Some were paranoid, some were not. We didn't have all the details initially. Smart people were being careful, in light of that, but we couldn't force people to be xxxx careful.

But it doesn't really matter, does it? You are not here to listen. Or debate. You are here to ignore what people tell you. All great points made from so many people, and you have nothing intelligent to say. You either don't respond because you know you'll sound like an idiot, or you open your mouth and then you DO sound like an idiot.

You ignore what the vast majority of people (including virtually all scientists and medical professionals) already know as well as ignore the data, push your illogical, potentially deadly agenda, and resort to picking out things you can try to twist so you can be rude and feel better about yourself.

I don't know why you are here. You should be having a great big covid party with your fellow likeminded people and send a bunch of yourselves to the ICU like what just happened in Edmonton. Maybe then - and only then - might you be in the mindset to realize what a complete and utter narcissistic twat you are being. (Or simply, are.)

<mute>
    How could you possibly know how the almost million people in Calgary acted in terms of their level of being careful? There is no way to know that.

There are doctors on camera saying they are not reporting all the negative side effects of the vaccine. I've seen fda employees saying to blow darts at people like Nazi Germany. Fauci explanation on Israel having over 80 percent vaccinated rate plus the most boosters administered yet the highest outbreak is that the vaccine isn't 100 percent.

Vaccines will not stop the spread. In most cases it's known to reduce symptoms. The strain on the health care system has been here for a long time due to mismanagement by the Gov't. They should have not fired nurses who were not vaccinated cause they worked their asses off last year when vacinnes were not available. Come on... How do you not see this?

Vaccines will not stop the spread. In most cases it's known to reduce symptoms. The strain on the health care system has been here for a long time due to mismanagement by the Gov't. They should have not fired nurses who were not vaccinated cause they worked their asses off last year when vacinnes were not available. Come on... How do you not see this?
    The government didn't choose to fire nurses.

Nor does the government run AHS.

My Ride
    '16 FoRS, '09 UZN215, '90 Z32, '15 Grom

Trying to think in "The Walking Dead" what we would do lol. I hope spikerS and heavyfuel are on our side.

Yes I am catching up on Walking Dead right now

My Ride
    Bmw and ford

How could you possibly know how the almost million people in Calgary acted in terms of their level of being careful? There is no way to know that.

There are doctors on camera saying they are not reporting all the negative side effects of the vaccine. I've seen fda employees saying to blow darts at people like Nazi Germany. Fauci explanation on Israel having over 80 percent vaccinated rate plus the most boosters administered yet the highest outbreak is that the vaccine isn't 100 percent.

Israel does not have a 80% vax rate alberts has more vaxxed then them and we sux.

Ahs has a complete list of side effects reported to them so that is not a mystery either..

Quote Originally Posted by redline View Post
    Israel does not have a 80% vax rate alberts has more vaxxed then them and we sux.

Ahs has a complete list of side effects reported to them so that is not a mystery either..
    Fauci was on one big news channels talking about Israels numbers, are you going to try to tell me that fauci is lying. One of the so called experts you praise? Holy shit... You are something else..

My Ride
    A car, a truck, and a bike

Quote Originally Posted by ZenOps View Post
    Covid party is a tough way to try and beat this one. But its understandable, pick a time when you are at peak health with no other issues - and try to go one on one.

The worst time to catch anything is when you are already down from something else.
    But really its still like russian roulette. Its just a bad idea rolling the dice on becoming a statistic rather than actually avoiding something avoidable.
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

My Ride
    M5 Competition

Fauci was on one big news channels talking about Israels numbers, are you going to try to tell me that fauci is lying. One of the so called experts you praise? Holy shit... You are something else..
    Israel is at 63%

Quote Originally Posted by 89coupe View Post
    Israel is at 63%
    *face palm * I'm too lazy to find the news clip. It will shut you up but your complete denial of anything that goes against what you feel is entertaining

My Ride
    M5 Competition

*face palm * I'm too lazy to find the news clip. It will shut you up but your complete denial of anything that goes against what you feel is entertaining
    Name:  F7397ECC-8A9C-47C8-BD93-88DEC4202547.jpeg
Views: 256
Size:  202.4 KB

https://fortune.com/2021/09/22/covid...irus-vaccines/

Quote Originally Posted by 89coupe View Post
    You pulled a chart off the net, awesome. I'll go with the words that came out of Fauci's mouth over this...

My Ride
    M5 Competition

You pulled a chart off the net, awesome. I'll go with the words that came out of Fauci's mouth over this...
    LOL, ok.

I heard him mention he’s holding a COVID party, maybe you can get an invite.

Hey buddy fawkkk... are you sure he wasn't talking about people with the first "jab"? No pun intended...

My Ride
    Ioniq 5

Live tracker for every country:

https://ourworldindata.org/covid-vaccinations

Israel is at 64% of total population having both doses. Canada is 70% and USA is 54%

First doses it's Canada at 76%, Israel at 69% (nice.), and USA at 63%.

Israel has around 80% of those 12 and older vaxx'd . They have a young population.

--
    The New England Journal of Medicine admits that there is no clear evidence that the Vaxx is Safe for pregnant women

“Pregnant women were counseled to consider the available evidence and make personal decisions about vaccination in the absence of human safety data.”

What we can see from the limited data though is that when pregnant women are given covid vaccinations during their first or second trimesters, they suffer an 82% spontaneous abortion rate

--> https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/nejme2107070

Quote Originally Posted by pheoxs View Post
    Live tracker for every country:

https://ourworldindata.org/covid-vaccinations

Israel is at 64% of total population having both doses. Canada is 70% and USA is 54%

First doses it's Canada at 76%, Israel at 69% (nice.), and USA at 63%.
    I'm glad you bring this up because it shows the inconsistent data that is being presented to general population. You have Fauci on record saying it's 80 percent in Israel and now you believe this "live tracking" which probably relies on some sort of honour system.

Everyone one of these "health experts" say a different message, which should be alarming but all you people pushing the vaccine get a hard on with any info that makes you feel like you made right choice.

And for the person who keeps giving me negative Rep comments, do you have anything better to do? Why do I care? Lol

My Ride
    V8s

Any time I start to write a reply to jabjab, I end up deleting it. I'd have better success reasoning with my 3 year old.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Quote Originally Posted by cjblair View Post
    Any time I start to write a reply to jabjab, I end up deleting it. I'd have better success reasoning with my 3 year old.
    I'm over it too. Another addition to the ignore list.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

Page 295 of 365 FirstFirst ... 285 294 295 296 305 ... LastLast