Quantcast
Predictions for a Biden presidency - MEGA THREAD - Page 3 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 13 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 294

Thread: Predictions for a Biden presidency - MEGA THREAD

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Not the NE
    My Ride
    Blue Dabadee
    Posts
    6,056
    Rep Power
    44

    Default

    Fucking Danes
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

    If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Duplex
    My Ride
    Phanbus
    Posts
    8,583
    Rep Power
    50

    Default

    Can we nuke all of Scandinavia?
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If there is one thing I know for sure. ES has no Aspen goals

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Duplex
    My Ride
    Phanbus
    Posts
    8,583
    Rep Power
    50

    Default

    2 small nukes each on Oslo, Copenhagen and Stockholm.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If there is one thing I know for sure. ES has no Aspen goals

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Not the NE
    My Ride
    Blue Dabadee
    Posts
    6,056
    Rep Power
    44

    Default

    I think if you are a country with a National oil company that pretends it doesn’t produce oil. You should be nuked.
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

    If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.

  5. #45
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Aspen
    My Ride
    F-Sport
    Posts
    10,278
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Nobody is switching to the yuan for reserve currency
    Ever !!

  6. #46
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Aspen
    My Ride
    F-Sport
    Posts
    10,278
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    Only countries who want the yuan probably the usual Iran, Russian, Venezuela, some African countries lol

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Not the NE
    My Ride
    Blue Dabadee
    Posts
    6,056
    Rep Power
    44

    Default

    “Want”
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

    If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Edmonton, Alberta
    Posts
    334
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sabad66 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Reduction of their annual deficit compared to last 4 years, although still very far away from a surplus.
    I've never known wealth transfer and socialist policies to be cheaper.

    I would say move your American investments to bitcoin. American dollar is going to continue devaluing, that'll make a push for everyone to keep betting on Bitcoin, might as well get ahead of the curve.


    Quote Originally Posted by pheoxs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Also to set a precedent for what happened in the capitol has some punishment beyond social media bans.
    Wtf does punishment for the capitol have to do with Trump? Man you must live in a social media echo chamber of left wing extremism.



    Quote Originally Posted by SKR View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I can't think of a time where my life was measurably better or worse specifically because of any particular government.

    You're not thinking very hard then. The giant glaring issue for me personally, is I have way less money in my pockets with this latest Liberal regime.

  9. #49
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Aspen
    My Ride
    F-Sport
    Posts
    10,278
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    Best years of my life were Harper years 2005 to 2015

  10. #50
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Medicine Hat
    My Ride
    GMC Exotics
    Posts
    966
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterman View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You're not thinking very hard then. The giant glaring issue for me personally, is I have way less money in my pockets with this latest Liberal regime.
    Tough luck for you then. That's not a problem that I have.

    Maybe instead of being a victim you should put some though into figuring out how to succeed regardless of "regime".
    2007 GMC 2500 Duramax
    1991 GMC C1500 350
    1981 GMC C1500 454

  11. #51
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    My Ride
    GLC43
    Posts
    8,513
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by finboy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Last time we saw a hot war the Canadian dollar went to $1.10, like I said, not all bad to have a Biden presidency.
    Quote Originally Posted by max_boost View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Best years of my life were Harper years 2005 to 2015
    Chaney basically doubled Calgary housing prices doing Gulf War 2. I had hope for Trump but nothing but dumb tariffs.

    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    2 small nukes each on Oslo, Copenhagen and Stockholm.
    Hey, leave those tall hot blondes alone!

    Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Nobody is switching to the yuan for reserve currency
    I hope you are right but the amount of businesses sucking the CCP cock to have a stake in that market makes me think it's inevitable, especially oil based economy winds down and USD's importance reduces. So it's just timeframe 30-50 years down the road.
    Last edited by Xtrema; 01-11-2021 at 09:44 AM.

  12. #52
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    86 Mustang GT, 02 Impreza, 93 Jeep Grand Cherokee
    Posts
    3,017
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SKR View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Tough luck for you then. That's not a problem that I have.

    Maybe instead of being a victim you should put some though into figuring out how to succeed regardless of "regime".
    Money is not the issue here but the erosion of freedoms. And if you say this to many Canadians they will say "Hur hur freedom? What are you an American?". This country's inferiority complex will be its undoing, people are willing to sink this ship to prove they're "better than Americans".

    Edit: That's not to say I want Canada to be like the states in every way. I just don't want it to turn into a nanny state shithole like the UK or Australia or New Zealand.
    Last edited by Sentry; 01-11-2021 at 09:53 AM.
    86 Mustang / [email protected] / 360whp 420ftlbs
    02 Impreza / [email protected] / 240whp 270ftlbs

  13. #53
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    2011 lexus is250 awd
    Posts
    441
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    He starts a war in the first 2 years
    edwin-starr-war.jpg

  14. #54
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Parked in Baygirl's garage.
    My Ride
    2019 F150 Lariat 3.5L BOOST!
    Posts
    4,346
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Asian_defender View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He starts a war in the first 2 years
    edwin-starr-war.jpg
    I really don't think the USA has the appetite for another war or skirmish or whatever. Afghanistan and such is still a sore spot for a lot of people. I game with friends of mine in the US, one of them actually in the military and about to go on deployment (again), and all of them are sick of the bullshit skirmishes going on. I think if the USA tried to pick another dumb fight, they wouldn't have much support for it.

    On the plus side of Trump, he at least picked fights with nations that were not going to strike back, like China, Canada, and N. Korea lol

    *edit* This actually reminded me of something an old economics prof said that I used to drink with. I am paraphrasing here, but he basically said that so much of the US' economy is tied up in weapons, weapons research, and military-related equipment, that the USA basically needs to participate in a large scale conflict every 15ish years for the industry to remain viable and is constantly lobbied by different large corporations like Boeing, Caterpillar, Pratt and Whitney, etc (I use those names generally, i can't give you anything to back that up, but i think you get my point).
    Last edited by spikerS; 01-11-2021 at 12:07 PM.
    Boosted life tip #329
    Girlfriends cost money
    Turbos cost money
    Both make whining noises
    Make the smart choice.

    Originally posted by Mibz
    Always a fucking awful experience seeing spikers. Extra awful when he laps me.

  15. #55
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cowtown
    My Ride
    10' 4Runner SR5
    Posts
    5,851
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Unfortunately, the soldiers have little say in the matter, as evident by everyone being sick of it and yet still going.

    Also had no idea there was so much hate for Scandinavia lol. Richer and better looking, like those fuckers in Eagleton.
    Follow me on Instagram and Facebook!

  16. #56
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Parked in Baygirl's garage.
    My Ride
    2019 F150 Lariat 3.5L BOOST!
    Posts
    4,346
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by msommers View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Unfortunately, the soldiers have little say in the matter, as evident by everyone being sick of it and yet still going.

    Also had no idea there was so much hate for Scandinavia lol. Richer and better looking, like those fuckers in Eagleton.
    Ah, absolutely. The rank and file have little to no say in the matter, I was referring more to the general public as a whole.

    As for scandinavia, I say fuck Switzerland. No more sitting on the fence for them. Make em pick a side or nuke em and steal all the chocolates!
    Boosted life tip #329
    Girlfriends cost money
    Turbos cost money
    Both make whining noises
    Make the smart choice.

    Originally posted by Mibz
    Always a fucking awful experience seeing spikers. Extra awful when he laps me.

  17. #57
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    My Ride
    GLC43
    Posts
    8,513
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spikerS View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    *edit* This actually reminded me of something an old economics prof said that I used to drink with. I am paraphrasing here, but he basically said that so much of the US' economy is tied up in weapons, weapons research, and military-related equipment, that the USA basically needs to participate in a large scale conflict every 15ish years for the industry to remain viable and is constantly lobbied by different large corporations like Boeing, Caterpillar, Pratt and Whitney, etc (I use those names generally, i can't give you anything to back that up, but i think you get my point).
    Eishenhower warned us about this back in 1961.

    Yet, we must not fail to comprehend its grave implications. Our toil, resources, and livelihood are all involved. So is the very structure of our society.

    In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex.
    Last edited by Xtrema; 01-11-2021 at 12:18 PM.

  18. #58
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    S.E. (not the drrty south)
    My Ride
    Natural gas, and natural gas accessories
    Posts
    7,445
    Rep Power
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xtrema View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Eishenhower warned us about this back in 1961.
    Lefty pinko commie.

  19. #59
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    calgary, alberta, canada
    My Ride
    Lezbox
    Posts
    5,514
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xtrema View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Eishenhower warned us about this back in 1961.
    And the only sitting president to mention it since was trump, lol
    sig deleted by moderator, because they are useless

  20. #60
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    2011 lexus is250 awd
    Posts
    441
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    That's one of the talking points about Trump. He is the only recent president that didn't start a war. Even all the Obama lovers can't deny Libya and how much worst the Americans made it
    I doubt it's going to change anytime soon. Right or Left they love to go to war and with the economy down the shitter, what better way to jumpstart the economy?

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 13 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Clinton officially announces bid for presidency

    By FixedGear in forum Society / Law / Current Events / Politics
    Replies: 22
    Latest Threads: 04-15-2015, 09:26 AM
  2. Joe Biden on Obama: "zzzzzzzzzzzz"

    By broken_legs in forum Society / Law / Current Events / Politics
    Replies: 4
    Latest Threads: 04-15-2011, 10:01 AM
  3. FS: Obama/Biden Lawn sign and bumper sticker

    By CUG in forum Miscellaneous Buy/Sell/Trade
    Replies: 6
    Latest Threads: 10-30-2008, 04:10 PM
  4. Palin/Biden debate thread

    By Fiasco in forum Society / Law / Current Events / Politics
    Replies: 164
    Latest Threads: 10-06-2008, 08:15 PM
  5. Obama/Biden. Osama Bin Laden. Coincidence or no?

    By badatusrnames in forum Society / Law / Current Events / Politics
    Replies: 21
    Latest Threads: 08-28-2008, 08:45 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •