Quantcast
Meat Deal Spotted Thread - Page 12 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 11 12 13 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 291

Thread: Meat Deal Spotted Thread

  1. #221
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    ES Art Room
    My Ride
    #SadLife
    Posts
    2,846
    Rep Power
    96

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Disoblige View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This is the last time I am going to try Superstore if it turns out bad.
    60% of the time, it works all the time.
    My last time was about 3 weeks ago when one package of strip loin was perfect, and the second one was rubber.
    Last edited by ThePenIsMightier; 10-08-2021 at 09:31 PM.

  2. #222
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Calgary, AB
    My Ride
    R50
    Posts
    548
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    I ended up with a small 3 rib like yours. Probably going to slow roast and cast iron sear, it can't turn out bad.

    Contemplating slicing it for hot pot though... It's gonna be luxurious compared to the frozen packs of unknown cuts/animals you'll find at that NE wet market place.

  3. #223
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Calgarian Living in Edmonton
    My Ride
    93 240sx SE, 17 Infiniti Q50S, 2008 Highlander
    Posts
    6,564
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Is this stuff a good deal? No Frills has theirs on sale as well for $4.97 but no info if theirs is Angus or not. Will be used to slice for stir fry

    beef.JPG
    Originally posted by GTS Jeff
    You know those bored stay at home moms who's entire lives revolve around driving their kids to soccer, various cleaning accessories, and worrying about neighbourhood rapists? The kind of people that watch the View and go "uh huh..." Those unfulfilled people who try to fill the void in their empty lives by writing whiny letters to the editor complaining about shit that no one really cares about?

    Well imagine if instead of writing that letter to the editor, she just posts on a car forum for car enthusiasts. That's Kritafo.

  4. #224
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Homeless
    My Ride
    Blue Dabadee
    Posts
    8,180
    Rep Power
    77

    Default

    Maybe if you sous vide?

    Looks like it would dry out like a mother fucker.
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

    If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

  5. #225
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Calgary, AB
    Posts
    1,324
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    Baking soda for stir fry.

  6. #226
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    2,035
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    Pretty amazing deal on these. Usually they are $6 off when on sale, not $12

    Sometimes you can find them for $22-24. So with discount $10-12 for a full porkloin is a steal.

    CCD52C01-A10F-4BB8-A8DC-CB18B251BC72.jpeg

  7. #227
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Calgarian Living in Edmonton
    My Ride
    93 240sx SE, 17 Infiniti Q50S, 2008 Highlander
    Posts
    6,564
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by suntan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Baking soda for stir fry.
    I use the secret Chinese restaurant technique. But that worked too. I marinated it for a an hour in oyster sauce, soy sauce, oil, sesame oil and corn starch. Also sliced it thin. Silky smooth
    Originally posted by GTS Jeff
    You know those bored stay at home moms who's entire lives revolve around driving their kids to soccer, various cleaning accessories, and worrying about neighbourhood rapists? The kind of people that watch the View and go "uh huh..." Those unfulfilled people who try to fill the void in their empty lives by writing whiny letters to the editor complaining about shit that no one really cares about?

    Well imagine if instead of writing that letter to the editor, she just posts on a car forum for car enthusiasts. That's Kritafo.

  8. #228
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Cayenne S, 335i Cab
    Posts
    765
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Superstore $1/lb chicken drumsticks. Cheap

  9. #229
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Nothingburger Hill
    My Ride
    Oil boom
    Posts
    11,114
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    $3.99/lb pork side ribs at safeway starting today.

  10. #230
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Homeless
    My Ride
    Blue Dabadee
    Posts
    8,180
    Rep Power
    77

    Default

    Suggesting meat deals from superstore is looking like neg rep territory real quick.
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

    If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

  11. #231
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    ES Art Room
    My Ride
    #SadLife
    Posts
    2,846
    Rep Power
    96

    Default

    I don't think I buy ground pork, but holy shit, what a deal at Costco!
    Screenshot_20211021-190240_Gallery.jpg

  12. #232
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Homeless
    My Ride
    Blue Dabadee
    Posts
    8,180
    Rep Power
    77

    Default

    I normally agree with you…

    But Every good burger has a good % ground pork.
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

    If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

  13. #233
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    ES Art Room
    My Ride
    #SadLife
    Posts
    2,846
    Rep Power
    96

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I normally agree with you…

    But Every good burger has a good % ground pork.
    Yeah, it's weird. I'm not saying I have some "I just can't find any decent Halal pork around this place!ˇ!" But it's just not something I shop for. Maybe the closest is splitting some sausages to add to a pasta sauce? That's fine. I do that.

    I've heard you say that you drench burgers in BBQ sauce though. I don't find them boring but while I'm not against throwing some ground pork in, I just don't have it around, so I never do.

  14. #234
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Homeless
    My Ride
    Blue Dabadee
    Posts
    8,180
    Rep Power
    77

    Default

    Mild brush to add sugar to Color.

    Not a peters burger dunked in sauce lol
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

    If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

  15. #235
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    ES Art Room
    My Ride
    #SadLife
    Posts
    2,846
    Rep Power
    96

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Mild brush to add sugar to Color.

    Not a peters burger dunked in sauce lol
    What?!
    Fuck you!! I'm sure you said somewhere that you completely dunk them! Lying prick!

  16. #236
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Homeless
    My Ride
    Blue Dabadee
    Posts
    8,180
    Rep Power
    77

    Default

    I can’t afford that much sauce
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

    If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

  17. #237
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    ES Art Room
    My Ride
    #SadLife
    Posts
    2,846
    Rep Power
    96

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I can’t afford that much sauce
    Unless it's Dirty Diana sauce... So gross. I jumped on the Cattle Boyz bandwagon. Expensive, but good. Apparently made right in Okotoks, too! I always thought it was Red Deer.

    Anyway... Everyone else get Porkin Across Berta and go swallow some chubs of that succulent, discounted pork!!

  18. #238
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    TRD Pro
    Posts
    2,464
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    We usually mix ground pork with ground beef for tacos... adds a bit more flavor to them. May have to head down!

  19. #239
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    TRD Pro
    Posts
    2,464
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Superstore has a deal on whole AAA tenderloins.. 2 per customer.

    IMG-20211217-WA0000.jpg

  20. #240
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    ES Art Room
    My Ride
    #SadLife
    Posts
    2,846
    Rep Power
    96

    Default

    Every bit as AAA as the picture indicates...

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. SPOTTED: Inline6Turbos' Mega Spotted Thread

    By inline6turbo in forum Street Encounters
    Replies: 28
    Latest Threads: 11-24-2009, 01:57 AM
  2. Deal or No Deal April 28th. MUST WATCH!

    By Bimmer88 in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 20
    Latest Threads: 04-23-2008, 10:49 PM
  3. Deal or no deal

    By copynpaste in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 9
    Latest Threads: 03-05-2008, 09:26 AM
  4. good deal or bad deal

    By 90Tegra in forum General Car/Bike Talk
    Replies: 2
    Latest Threads: 02-21-2005, 08:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •