Quantcast
Buster Reno Thread - Part DEUX - Page 7 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 165

Thread: Buster Reno Thread - Part DEUX

  1. #121
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Not the NE
    My Ride
    Blue Dabadee
    Posts
    6,223
    Rep Power
    46

    Default

    You know what’s one guaranteed way to make sure no one knows you own an air fryer?
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

    If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.

  2. #122
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    S.E. (not the drrty south)
    My Ride
    Natural gas, and natural gas accessories
    Posts
    7,495
    Rep Power
    42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You know what’s one guaranteed way to make sure no one knows you own an air fryer?
    A pandemic where you aren't allowed to have guests in your house?

  3. #123
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Duplex
    My Ride
    Ignore List
    Posts
    8,828
    Rep Power
    50

    Default

    Not to mention it on my onlyfans channel?
    Quote Originally Posted by schurchill39 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Oh god, don't get him started.

  4. #124
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Not the NE
    My Ride
    Blue Dabadee
    Posts
    6,223
    Rep Power
    46

    Default

    I was thinking just don’t buy one
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

    If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.

  5. #125
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Duplex
    My Ride
    Ignore List
    Posts
    8,828
    Rep Power
    50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I was thinking just don’t buy one
    That's truly insane
    Quote Originally Posted by schurchill39 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Oh god, don't get him started.

  6. #126
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Not Aspen
    My Ride
    Two from Freemont
    Posts
    9,338
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    We are doing the full size frigidaire pair with trim kit. When one dies, I will just replace the whole thing and still be ahead of a single SubZero.

    click for larger version
    » Click image for larger version

  7. #127
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    GLA
    Posts
    2,566
    Rep Power
    44

    Default

    that looks really good actually.

  8. #128
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Not the NE
    My Ride
    Blue Dabadee
    Posts
    6,223
    Rep Power
    46

    Default

    Yea that looks great.
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

    If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.

  9. #129
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Egg Sammich
    Posts
    1,418
    Rep Power
    43

    Default

    #S-Class

  10. #130
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    S.E. (not the drrty south)
    My Ride
    Natural gas, and natural gas accessories
    Posts
    7,495
    Rep Power
    42

    Default

    #aspenlife

  11. #131
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    403
    My Ride
    Bunch of Honda's
    Posts
    6,117
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Get a standard fridge (or counter depth fridge) and just make sure the gables on each side are deep enough to only expose the doors. And put a valence across the top to the minimum manufacturer clearance standards. Boom.... ghetto 'built-in' fridge look.

    My biggest issue is a small fridge in a huge opening. Tighten that shit up.

  12. #132
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Duplex
    My Ride
    Ignore List
    Posts
    8,828
    Rep Power
    50

    Default

    @benyl is my daddy. Love that choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by schurchill39 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Oh god, don't get him started.

  13. #133
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    1,097
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by benyl View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We are doing the full size frigidaire pair with trim kit. When one dies, I will just replace the whole thing and still be ahead of a single SubZero.

    #budgetballer move right there. We did the Electrolux version but we split them up with the requisite single unit trim kits... 60" of fridge/freezer dominates the space a bit too much.
    Last edited by Strider; 02-01-2021 at 02:08 PM.
    Originally posted by max_boost
    Hey baller, any problem money can solve is no problem at all. Don't sweat it.

  14. #134
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    GLA
    Posts
    2,566
    Rep Power
    44

    Default

    thanks for all of the options guys. This is great.

  15. #135
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    834
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by benyl View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We are doing the full size frigidaire pair with trim kit. When one dies, I will just replace the whole thing and still be ahead of a single SubZero.

    click for larger version
    » Click image for larger version
    Hell yeah, i used to be all over the fridge's with the matching cabinet panels but this way is way nicer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitsu3000gt View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    and I did not have the only say in the matter (most people just want it done ASAP and don't care about quality).
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitsu3000gt View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If anything we made a better decision because we had a consensus and were all on the same page.

  16. #136
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    '16 F-150 Lariat 5.0
    Posts
    487
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Strider View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    #budgetballer move right there. We did the Electrolux version but we split them up with the requisite single unit trim kits... 60" of fridge/freezer dominates the space a bit too much.
    got a pic? or an elevation/rendering? Curious what that would look like.

  17. #137
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    1,097
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prae View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    got a pic? or an elevation/rendering? Curious what that would look like.
    Like this (not my kitchen).
    2-0.jpg

    Went this route because a standard 36" fridge/freezer wouldn't be big enough in counter depth and the only other way to get more fridge was a 48" built-in (ie. Sub-zero).
    Last edited by Strider; 02-01-2021 at 11:12 PM.
    Originally posted by max_boost
    Hey baller, any problem money can solve is no problem at all. Don't sweat it.

  18. #138
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    GLA
    Posts
    2,566
    Rep Power
    44

    Default

    Ya, I like the 48" versions, but that means SZ.

  19. #139
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Duplex
    My Ride
    Ignore List
    Posts
    8,828
    Rep Power
    50

    Default

    I'm sold on the 36"x2 concept. Guess it depends on your house layout if you put them together or separate, but either way that's what I like. Get the pair for $5k. Win.
    Quote Originally Posted by schurchill39 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Oh god, don't get him started.

  20. #140
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    GLA
    Posts
    2,566
    Rep Power
    44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm sold on the 36"x2 concept. Guess it depends on your house layout if you put them together or separate, but either way that's what I like. Get the pair for $5k. Win.
    I think the frigidaire professionals are 3200 a pop. But I get your point.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Buster's Reno Thread

    By Buster in forum Home and Garden
    Replies: 196
    Latest Threads: 02-11-2021, 04:38 PM
  2. For Rent: Truck part deux!

    By spikerS in forum Miscellaneous Buy/Sell/Trade
    Replies: 43
    Latest Threads: 10-01-2016, 07:32 PM
  3. Overpayment by Employer Part Deux

    By Spoons in forum Society / Law / Current Events / Politics
    Replies: 59
    Latest Threads: 04-20-2012, 09:49 AM
  4. My life as I know it is over, Pard DEUX!

    By spikerS in forum General
    Replies: 32
    Latest Threads: 01-16-2009, 12:42 AM
  5. For Hollywood part deux...

    By Maxt in forum Cars, Bikes, Machines
    Replies: 16
    Latest Threads: 09-15-2003, 04:26 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •