Quantcast
2021 f1 - Page 93 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 93 of 96 FirstFirst ... 83 92 93 94 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,860 of 1917

Thread: 2021 f1

  1. #1841
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Edmonton/Calgary
    My Ride
    This and that.
    Posts
    4,944
    Rep Power
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If you think it's anything other than cynical branding, I've got a bridge to sell you.
    Man it must be hard having such a jaded and cynical view of the world and everyone in it that you feel such a need to hate someone you don't even know so deeply. I guess I just have a more positive outlook of the world and others that I don't automatically assume that anyone who speaks up for something does so due to ulterior motives. I guess you do you. Btw, how much for the bridge? lol

  2. #1842
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    The White Ghetto
    My Ride
    Altima Se-R
    Posts
    2,285
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If you think it's anything other than cynical branding, I've got a bridge to sell you.
    It's a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation. If it's me saying this stuff, you'd tell me to fuck off because I'm a nobody. If I say this stuff as somebody with a platform, you'd tell me to fuck off I'm just a celebrity. We get it. You hate everybody and everything.
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

  3. #1843
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    ute
    Posts
    3,798
    Rep Power
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sexualbanana View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation. If it's me saying this stuff, you'd tell me to fuck off because I'm a nobody. If I say this stuff as somebody with a platform, you'd tell me to fuck off I'm just a celebrity. We get it. You hate everybody and everything.
    If you say dumb shit as an attempt to proselytize your worldview, what makes you think people can't respond?

    That's some blue-ribbon-for-everybody millennial shit right there.

  4. #1844
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Edmonton/Calgary
    My Ride
    This and that.
    Posts
    4,944
    Rep Power
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If you say dumb shit as an attempt to proselytize your worldview, what makes you think people can't respond?

    That's some blue-ribbon-for-everybody millennial shit right there.
    Which one in your view is 'dumb shit'?

    That Black people should have equal rights or LGBTQ community should not be discriminated against. I understand those are his most obvious and main platforms and just curious as to which out of the two is dumb shit to you?
    Last edited by shakalaka; 12-16-2021 at 02:29 PM.

  5. #1845
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    ute
    Posts
    3,798
    Rep Power
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shakalaka View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Which one in your view is 'dumb shit'?

    That Black people should have equal rights or LGBTQ community should not be discriminated against. I understand those are his most obvious and main platforms and just curious as to which out of the two is dumb shit to you?
    I don't think this thread is the best place for that discussion.

  6. #1846
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    calgary/AB
    My Ride
    On the look :)
    Posts
    824
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    True Colors of the people are starting to show.

  7. #1847
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Unicycle
    Posts
    10,856
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ganesh View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    True Colors of the people are starting to show.
    Nice work putting in a Phil Collins reference, I know @Buster loves those.
    Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I almost shat myself after eating way too much at lunch with @killramos so ya, we can start the diaper thread now.

  8. #1848
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Vagabond Backpacker
    My Ride
    Boeing, Airbus
    Posts
    1,376
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Let's get this thread back on the track with the latest hit song of 2021...


  9. #1849
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Vagabond Backpacker
    My Ride
    Boeing, Airbus
    Posts
    1,376
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    And... back off track.

    Watching the FIA Awards on YouTube in the background and Lewis Hamilton was awarded "Personality of the Year" while not being there to receive the award

  10. #1850
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Edmonton/Calgary
    My Ride
    This and that.
    Posts
    4,944
    Rep Power
    37

    Default

    lol

  11. #1851
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Vagabond Backpacker
    My Ride
    Boeing, Airbus
    Posts
    1,376
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    If you liked the first one, here's the extended remix:


  12. #1852
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    My Ride
    Bicycle
    Posts
    8,849
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by davidI View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And... back off track.

    Watching the FIA Awards on YouTube in the background and Lewis Hamilton was awarded "Personality of the Year" while not being there to receive the award
    Isn't Toto pulling Hamilton to threaten FIA to get rid of Masi? That's how I read it in Rage's TLDR a few posts back.

  13. #1853
    Join Date
    Jun 1987
    Location
    SK
    My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)
    Posts
    3,235
    Rep Power
    95

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by birdman86 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Lewis also blows up on people that poop on his plane. I think he's a nice guy with good values but a diva for sure.
    Reading this link made me see another spot where "Boy George" tried to appear relevant.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Nice work putting in a Phil Collins reference, I know @Buster loves those.
    Cindi Lauper says back the phuck up.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.

  14. #1854
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Calgary, Ab
    My Ride
    2021 Zonda CRV
    Posts
    894
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    The issue I have with Lewis using his platform to raise awareness for issues is the blatant hypocrisy. The whole BLM thing in the UK comes down to government funding to tackle local issues. Thats the bottom line. Funding is generated through taxation. Lewis lives in Monaco to avoid paying tax in the UK.

    I saw a analogy on the internet ages ago. It went something like this.
    A celebrity has a 100 chocolate bars and you have one. The celebrity makes you feel bad about your one chocolate bar and makes you give it up for the poor while they keep theirs.

    Edit:

    Quote Originally Posted by birdman86 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Lewis also blows up on people that poop on his plane. I think he's a nice guy with good values but a diva for sure.
    Wow.. I wrote a mini fiction story of Lewis, chicken vindaLOO and his Vtech toilet ages ago. Looks like there might be a element of truth becomes fiction kinda thing.
    Edit 2: I just realised there is a Toilet brand called Toto. Its getting more weird...
    Last edited by tonytiger55; 12-16-2021 at 04:16 PM. Reason: Lewis toilet adventures

  15. #1855
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Unicycle
    Posts
    10,856
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Cindi Lauper says back the phuck up.
    I mean, It's a pretty common song that's been covered by nearly everyone including the Dixie Chicks, but only one cover version has it's own section in the wikipedia article.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/You_Ca...ollins_version
    Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I almost shat myself after eating way too much at lunch with @killramos so ya, we can start the diaper thread now.

  16. #1856
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Vagabond Backpacker
    My Ride
    Boeing, Airbus
    Posts
    1,376
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xtrema View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Isn't Toto pulling Hamilton to threaten FIA to get rid of Masi? That's how I read it in Rage's TLDR a few posts back.
    I don't think "Toto's pulling Hamilton" but rather they're both protesting the FIA's actions by not attending.

    I'm sure it was a calculated decision among the top of the organization (Merc/Toto/Hamilton) as far as what made the most sense from both a marketing (for Merc) and business (for the team and the sport) perspective.

    They see there's little positive to come out of a legal appeal that could take months/years and hurt the sport while it's on an upswing so they'll save face by protesting and profit from the next season.

  17. #1857
    Join Date
    Jun 1987
    Location
    SK
    My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)
    Posts
    3,235
    Rep Power
    95

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I mean, It's a pretty common song that's been covered by nearly everyone including the Dixie Chicks, but only one cover version has it's own section in the wikipedia article.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/You_Ca...ollins_version
    FALSE (in fact your link is to a different song altogether):

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/True_C...i_Lauper_song)


    Also, she is first Google result if you search True Colors song.

    So there.

    Also also, love the Phil.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.

  18. #1858
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    ute
    Posts
    3,798
    Rep Power
    39

    Default

    I'm not even going to get into it with you cretins

  19. #1859
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Unicycle
    Posts
    10,856
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    FALSE (in fact your link is to a different song altogether):

    Also also, love the Phil.
    #5dchess?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm not even going to get into it with you cretins
    New Signature!
    Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I almost shat myself after eating way too much at lunch with @killramos so ya, we can start the diaper thread now.

  20. #1860
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Calgary, AB
    My Ride
    tundy
    Posts
    221
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by davidI View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't think "Toto's pulling Hamilton" but rather they're both protesting the FIA's actions by not attending.

    I'm sure it was a calculated decision among the top of the organization (Merc/Toto/Hamilton) as far as what made the most sense from both a marketing (for Merc) and business (for the team and the sport) perspective.

    They see there's little positive to come out of a legal appeal that could take months/years and hurt the sport while it's on an upswing so they'll save face by protesting and profit from the next season.
    I think it just makes them look like whiny little shits crying that mikey didn't give them their trophy so gonna stay home and sulk about it

Page 93 of 96 FirstFirst ... 83 92 93 94 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 2021 Acura TLX

    By jwslam in forum Automotive News
    Replies: 99
    Latest Threads: 06-17-2021, 04:06 PM
  2. 2021+ income tax

    By M.alex in forum Society / Law / Current Events / Politics
    Replies: 33
    Latest Threads: 01-01-2021, 08:06 AM
  3. Alberta to hold referendum on equalization in 2021; Kenny's Fair Deal

    By Ca_Silvia13 in forum Society / Law / Current Events / Politics
    Replies: 68
    Latest Threads: 06-24-2020, 11:29 AM
  4. 2021 BMW 4-Series

    By speedog in forum Automotive News
    Replies: 112
    Latest Threads: 06-08-2020, 08:57 AM
  5. FS: 2016 AUDI A6 3.0T S-Line - Loaded, Mint, very low KM, WARRANTY until Nov 30, 2021

    By Mitsu3000gt in forum Cars, Trucks, Motorbikes, and Trailers
    Replies: 0
    Latest Threads: 09-18-2019, 01:41 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •