My Ride
    2021 Zonda CRV

Name:  q71x6f4y48y71.jpg
Views: 268
Size:  53.2 KB

My Ride
    Exploded.

Ooof Bottas got effed but ayyy RBR

Bottas getting fucked is a needed bump in constructor points for RBR. Too bad it wasn't Hamilton. But good race result either way. Up until qualifying I was really enjoying seeing Bottas killing it ever since his announcement that he is leaving Merc.

My Ride
    Boeing, Airbus

Gutted for Bottas. I'm surprised Daniel didn't get a penalty for spinning him out but more gutted that Bottas was stuck behind him forever and then had that slow pit stop to top it off.

I'm very curious if Max got out in front because Merc had given orders for Bottas to let Hamilton squeeze through at the start but regardless, it was weak of Valterri to let Max through.

A good race overall. Interesting that Mexico City is at 2200M as well... I had no idea before this weekend.

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Quote Originally Posted by davidI View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm very curious if Max got out in front because Merc had given orders for Bottas to let Hamilton squeeze through at the start but regardless, it was weak of Valterri to let Max through.

A good race overall. Interesting that Mexico City is at 2200M as well... I had no idea before this weekend.
    RBR has had way better warmup, and thus more grip for the first few laps pretty much the whole season. Coupled with the fact that Lewis couldn't move left to the ideal spot as Bottas had a weak start put Lewis on the wrong side of the track. Regardless, Max pretty much braked 2-3 car lengths later than both Mercs, I doubt it would've made any difference which side of the track Max/Lewis was on. He was going 1st place after turn 1 regardless.

Bit of a snooze fest, after lap 1 nothing happened. The whole Bottas fastest lap attempt was kinda hilarious if you followed the in car cams. Max slowed down Bottas's first attempt, then Bottas unlapped himself and started slowing down Max, before he pitted and sat for a few seconds to get open track to finally take the fastest lap from Max. None of it was covered in main feed.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Yea the race was terribly boring.
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

My Ride
    This and that.

I think regardless of whether Max had overtaken at the start or not, it seemed like his car was just on whole another level and Lewis would not have been able to stay out front.

It absolutely sucks because I dislike the whole RBR and Max personality and culture, but it's looking more and more like they will deff. take the WDC and possibly even the Constructor one.

My Ride
    Exploded.

I think Checo is the great partner for Max. It'll get interesting if he gets on par with Max next season.

My Ride
    06 S2000

Quote Originally Posted by flipstah View Post
    I think Checo is the great partner for Max. It'll get interesting if he gets on par with Max next season.
    I eagerly await the shakeup from the 2022 rule changes. I always enjoyed RBR thanks to Ricci, and I stayed a fan after he left, and Max calmed down. I wouldn't say Max is my fav driver, but the RBR just looks too good to not be a fan, but I don't want to see Max, or anyone else, dominate in the same way that Lewis has for the last few years. I don't need every race to be exciting, but I want the WDC to be in contention at least.

I'd like to see Checo pick up even more, but I feel like Lewis and Max have a good headstart on talent there. I can't wait to see what Russel brings to the table.
    Quote Originally Posted by heavyfuel View Post
    That's why I just say I have a 4" dick and lift weights to make up for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by 89coupe View Post
    My car sounds like shit.

My Ride
    95B

Lewis takes another grid penalty because of new engine.

My Ride
    This and that.

Well there you go. I think that's the end of of his run for WDC then. I guess we will see what goes down next year and if he can make it 8 then.

My Ride
    95B

Quote Originally Posted by shakalaka View Post
    Well there you go. I think that's the end of of his run for WDC then. I guess we will see what goes down next year and if he can make it 8 then.
    There is still a glimmer of hope. According to Andy Shovlin the weather this weekend is unstable. So that might throw a wrench.
    As for next year I hope Merc made the right decision to Focus on next year car.

My Ride
    This and that.

And hopefully they can still take the Constructors championship for this year. I am trying not to hope too much for Lewis anymore cause I feel it's gonna be a disappointment but of course that little glimmer of hope is still there, Haha.

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Quote Originally Posted by ganesh View Post
    There is still a glimmer of hope. According to Andy Shovlin the weather this weekend is unstable. So that might throw a wrench.
    As for next year I hope Merc made the right decision to Focus on next year car.
    The championship hope was over after COTA. That was a Mercedes power track, which RBR was able to out pace the Mercs. Brazil has been strong for RBR for the last couple of years. It’s going to be an easy win for them here. Even if weather plays a role and Ham gets a few points back, the remaining tracks will be an uphill battle for Mercedes. RBR is basically the fastest car everywhere now.
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

My Ride
    95B

Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    The championship hope was over after COTA. That was a Mercedes power track, which RBR was able to out pace the Mercs. Brazil has been strong for RBR for the last couple of years. It’s going to be an easy win for them here. Even if weather plays a role and Ham gets a few points back, the remaining tracks will be an uphill battle for Mercedes. RBR is basically the fastest car everywhere now.
    100% agree with you.
    As a fan you still hold a little bit of hope

My Ride
    This and that.

FP1 was a bit promising but with 5 place penalty it's an uphill battle on an already difficult situation. But maybe the remaining 3 races will prove to be diff. for Ham. But I believe if Max wins this one, then all he need to do is finish second on the remaining races to take the WDC.

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Quote Originally Posted by ganesh View Post
    100% agree with you.
    As a fan you still hold a little bit of hope
    As a McLaren fan, it doesn’t matter who wins to me, although I’m a bit bitter about Honda not putting in the effort they did this year when they were with McLaren. Kudos to Honda, I laughed when they said they’re going to match and surpass the Mercs at the beginning of the year to win the championship with red Bull. Can’t believe they’re pulling it off, which makes me even more bitter lol.

My Ride
    This and that.

Was good to see Ham take pole with a significant margin. Hopefully he can stay ahead in sprint and let's see what happens with Max and other trailing drivers. Starting P5 while not great wouldn't be the worse thing, especially if Max is somehow even more behind (but obviously he will likely start 1 after Lewis takes his penalty).

My Ride
    Toyota Christopher Lambert

Lewis called to the stewards, possible disqualification inbound

Page 58 of 96 FirstFirst ... 48 57 58 59 68 ... LastLast