Quantcast
WWBD...handicap spots - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: WWBD...handicap spots

My Ride
    changes every year

Default WWBD...handicap spots

I've been called out on a Facebook bitch post. I dont go on those things, but I was told about it. Wanted to see what you guys would do/have done. Here is the Facebook post...

Now, I dont know this person, but I drop my kid off at school everyday. I see this person park in the handicap spot everyday and everyday without a placard.

She has mentioned in this post that "yet again" someone has spoken to her about parking there. Well, she parked beside me this morning again without a placard, so, as she was glaring at me for some reason, I pointed(literally, said nothing) that she is in a handicap spot.

There is nothing at all indicating she has a handicap or handicap kids and again, no placard. The fact she has to say "yet again" tells me she does this constantly, but in the post has to reiterate that she did in fact have one on, which she didn't.

I'm tired of people taking advantage and it is a huge pet peeve for me that people do it and I will say something.

The fact that she says has a handicap kid and I didn't know, sure maybe it is the case, but the fact she blatantly lied and carried on on the post about the shit that I put her through(shaming her kid, which I never saw in the first place), by simply pointing at a handicap sign is fucking ridiculous.

You tell me, you see no sign and you continually see someone park in a handicap spot, what do you do? Keep it to yourself? I know alot of people don't like confrontation but do you live by principle anyways?

Am I actually the POS she says I am? Lol what say you?

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

I would start taking photos of her parked there without a tag showing, then wait for the next callout and provide them.

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Her spelling alone must be worth a placard
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

I would delete Facebook. Seriously who the fuck cares what ppl say about you haha.

Ive stopped giving a fuck completely, at least trying real hard to unless I get dragged in it. No mask on? Who cares. Breaking gathering limits? Who cares. Parking in handicap spot? Who cares. Government is doing something stupid? Who cares.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

Claim the spot first from now on & assert dominance.
    Originally posted by killramos
    It's a Chrysler, it won't last long enough to depreciate.

My Ride
    changes every year

Quote Originally Posted by Tik-Tok View Post
    I would start taking photos of her parked there without a tag showing, then wait for the next callout and provide them.
    I thought about it, should have known id be dragged through the mud on Facebook before I did lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    I would delete Facebook. Seriously who the fuck cares what ppl say about you haha.

Ive stopped giving a fuck completely, at least trying real hard to unless I get dragged in it. No mask on? Who cares. Breaking gathering limits? Who cares. Parking in handicap spot? Who cares. Government is doing something stupid? Who cares.
    This was sent to me, because I told a few people figuring it might happen, took longer than I expected lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pauly Boy View Post
    Claim the spot first from now on & assert dominance.
    I'll just pull in horizontal and take up all 4 handi spots haha

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

The best advice of 2021 has been given. I don’t need to see how the rest of the year plays out.
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

My Ride
    *The First*

Facebook is the obstical.

My Ride
    '21 F150 PowerBoost

1, to use the handicapped parking spot, the placard must be displayed, have current and active registration.

2, the person the placard is registered to must be present in the vehicle or participating in the outing.

So, if I am understanding this right, they are just using the spot carte blanche for whatever reason they see fit. I mean, if you saw them wheeling out their kid in a wheel chair, there wouldn't be any question, right?

And I did the same thing Raj2 did. I left all the "community" groups. The Karens have run rampant and too many cucks on there hoping for a piece of tail by being yes men to them.
    Boosted life tip #329
    Girlfriends cost money
    Turbos cost money
    Both make whining noises
    Make the smart choice.

Originally posted by Mibz
    Always a fucking awful experience seeing spikers. Extra awful when he laps me.

My Ride
    *The First*

She's not naming you or showing pictures of your egregious lack of manners or whatever. So, she's an idiot screaming in the dark.
    Let her scream in the dark.

If she indicates it's you - house fire.

My Ride
    Ford F150

"Not all disabilities are visible.....my child is a double leg amputee"

I feel like this would be visible had the kid been there.
    I can eat more hot wings than you.

My Ride
    changes every year

Quote Originally Posted by spikerS View Post
    1, to use the handicapped parking spot, the placard must be displayed, have current and active registration.

2, the person the placard is registered to must be present in the vehicle or participating in the outing.

So, if I am understanding this right, they are just using the spot carte blanche for whatever reason they see fit. I mean, if you saw them wheeling out their kid in a wheel chair, there wouldn't be any question, right?

And I did the same thing Raj2 did. I left all the "community" groups. The Karens have run rampant and too many cucks on there hoping for a piece of tail by being yes men to them.
    This is my point. I clearly wouldn't say anything if i didn't positively know there wasn't a card. She was obviously dropping kids off at school, but nothing to me indicated that there was a handicap kid, there very well could have been, but not that I saw. Its simple, put the card in the window.

This could have gone a different way, instead, my pointing finger caused her to knock on my window and tell me she, and I quote " has a double club foot son ok thaaaaanks" then she gets back in her palisade and proceeds to drive down a one way street, because why not, she can obviously do whatever she wants.

It does get on my nerves though, I hate not being able to stand up for myself and call Karen out in front of her followers.

My Ride
    '21 F150 PowerBoost

Quote Originally Posted by 03ozwhip View Post
    It does get on my nerves though, I hate not being able to stand up for myself and call Karen out in front of her followers.
    That's part of my point. It's just not worth it. I learned that the hard way. While I used to have fun trolling the shit out of them and exposing their complete ignorance, the mob just screams louder and drags shit like employers into it and such. You can be right a hundred ways of Sundays, but the Soccer moms wielding their Starbucks and mensuration pads while screaming at the top of their lungs, it is easier to just bow to them to make them go away.

Now I just laugh at them. My mental health has actually gotten a lot better since I stepped back from the community engagement side of social media and just post funny shit now for my friends. I stopped being part of the neighborhood watch and whatnot, stopped helping the community like passing out free birdhouse kits for the kids, recovering stuck vehicles, etc... I smile more now, and just shake my head at them.
    Boosted life tip #329
    Girlfriends cost money
    Turbos cost money
    Both make whining noises
    Make the smart choice.

Originally posted by Mibz
    Always a fucking awful experience seeing spikers. Extra awful when he laps me.

How do you know she is talking about you? Maybe some other dude pulled up and lipped her off for the same thing once you left.

My Ride
    NC1

Lol yup. It’s a beautiful. Just do your own thing. Life is 10x better.

My Ride
    '16 FoRS, '09 UZN215, '90 Z32, '15 Grom

Facebook is the Wal Mart of social media.
    Agree that if you go there, expect these things lol.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Let's give the benefit of the doubt here and assume they were picking up someone who has a valid reason to need that space. I agree lots of disabilities are not visible.
    1) don't go on Facebook and leave whatever group this was posted to.
    2) don't hassle people about where they park
    3) live your best life.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    NC1

All you need is beyond and a degenerate chat with your best buds.

My Ride
    *The First*

Maybe we're being too harsh on these Facebook community groups and their assorted Karens.
    I mean, how else am I supposed to know the quantity of dog shit that isn't being cleaned up??!
    HOW!!??

Thaco is offline sucks off little boys (ya, don't fuck with rage2 bitch!!!)
    My Ride
    Rage2

people picking their kids up at school are the worst, they do whatever they can/want to get one spot closer... parking in front of fire hydrants, alley ways, crosswalks, right on the corner of on an intersection, double park, park in lots with signs that clearly say no student pickup/dropoff. I have a friend that lives near my daughters school and he has given me permission to use his driveway because he doesn't care, he doesn't get home til 5 so i am long done and gone anyway. Luckily i only have to pick up my daughter once a week, but multiple times the driveway is blocked, people park in front of it and walk up to the school, one day i parked on the driveway and came back to someone parked behind my car, i had to sit there for 15 minutes and wait because they felt it was a good idea to walk over to the convenience store for slurpees while blocking the driveway...
    User title molested by Rage2.

It's not the size that matters, it's the taste it leaves in your mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

Quote Originally Posted by Misterman View Post
    No logic, thought, input, etc from cult member...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast