Quantcast
2022 Nissan Frontier - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 31

Thread: 2022 Nissan Frontier

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Calgary AB
    My Ride
    car2go
    Posts
    2,864
    Rep Power
    23

    Default 2022 Nissan Frontier


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Egg Sammich
    Posts
    1,418
    Rep Power
    43

    Default

    All these new quarter tons are so prog!
    They all #identify as half tons.

    Is it dead naming them to call them out for cultural appropriation?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    2,950
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Wow nissan actually managed to make a truck look good...

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Not the NE
    My Ride
    Blue Dabadee
    Posts
    6,224
    Rep Power
    46

    Default

    Well considering this is their only truck they sell they had to get it right.
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

    If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Edmonton, Alberta
    My Ride
    '16 F150 Lariat, SW20 MR2
    Posts
    1,744
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    I like the look... Still wouldn't buy one.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Duplex
    My Ride
    Ignore List
    Posts
    8,829
    Rep Power
    50

    Default

    What's the lease deal like? I think that's all that matters.
    Stupid people focus on the math, smart people focus on the information.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Egg Sammich
    Posts
    1,418
    Rep Power
    43

    Default

    ^LoL!!
    Let's discuss the residuals...

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Edmonton
    My Ride
    2020 Genesis G70
    Posts
    992
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    I find the interior barely looks like it moved up to 2015. It already looks old. And you just know it isn't going to change for at least a decade. Big problem with most of Nissan/Infiniti's stuff unfortunately.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Egg Sammich
    Posts
    1,418
    Rep Power
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blownz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I find the interior barely looks like it moved up to 2015. It already looks old. And you just know it isn't going to change for at least a decade. Big problem with most of Nissan/Infiniti's stuff unfortunately.
    What you say: "Interior looks old".

    What I hear and see: "It doesn't have an 8thGen iPad glued to the dash with all the attention to symmetrical design and detail that using PL Premium adhesive allows."

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Calgary AB
    My Ride
    car2go
    Posts
    2,864
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePenIsMightier View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What you say: "Interior looks old".

    What I hear and see: "It doesn't have an 8thGen iPad glued to the dash with all the attention to symmetrical design and detail that using PL Premium adhesive allows."
    That's kind of my thought. Sure its utilitarian, but not old. If you look at all the competitors (Tacoma, Ranger, Colorado), this one is actually the nicest IMO.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    '73 Buick, '03 Ruckus, '17 Ridgeline
    Posts
    622
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cjblair View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That's kind of my thought. Sure its utilitarian, but not old. If you look at all the competitors (Tacoma, Ranger, Colorado), this one is actually the nicest IMO.
    I hope it's at least a soft touch interior and not rock hard grey plastic like the current one. Looks good in the released photos.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    My Ride
    '14 Taco
    Posts
    559
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    So a silverado and tacoma had a baby?
    Last edited by Brent.ff; 02-05-2021 at 10:46 AM.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Airdrie
    My Ride
    '05 Cororra, '16 Rex, '21 F-150
    Posts
    238
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ca_Silvia13 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I hope it's at least a soft touch interior and not rock hard grey plastic like the current one. Looks good in the released photos.
    Could be wrong, but to me it looks like the whole thing is made of hard black plastic.

    Actually might consider getting this in a couple of years, looks like 2023/2024 is going to be a prime time to get a new midsize with all the refreshes coming out soon.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Duplex
    My Ride
    Ignore List
    Posts
    8,829
    Rep Power
    50

    Default

    Touchscreens are stupid, buttons are good. Hard plastic is good.
    Stupid people focus on the math, smart people focus on the information.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Edmonton
    My Ride
    2020 Genesis G70
    Posts
    992
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePenIsMightier View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What you say: "Interior looks old".

    What I hear and see: "It doesn't have an 8thGen iPad glued to the dash with all the attention to symmetrical design and detail that using PL Premium adhesive allows."
    Quote Originally Posted by cjblair View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That's kind of my thought. Sure its utilitarian, but not old. If you look at all the competitors (Tacoma, Ranger, Colorado), this one is actually the nicest IMO.
    I see both of your points and I totally agree that the segment competitors aren't cutting edge in any way and maybe that isn't a problem. And I don't think it looks bad. But if you look at the 2021 F-150 or latest Ram or even the interior of the Bronco I just don't think this went far enough. And I stand by the fact that Nissan/Infiniti don't update most of their products enough (especially interior) and so we will have to live with this for a really like time.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Family Hauler
    Posts
    544
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Looks a hell of alot better than the ridgeline!

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    GLA
    Posts
    2,566
    Rep Power
    44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by riander5 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Looks a hell of alot better than the ridgeline!
    I'd consider one of these...but not sure when they are actually going to arrive.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Family Hauler
    Posts
    544
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'd consider one of these...but not sure when they are actually going to arrive.
    Haha I thought you might see that. I think the ridgeline is a great little truck in every regard... i just cant stand the new generations look. That being said the mid cycle refresh looks 10x better than the original gen2's

    Looks like you might be in that CLA for a bit longer!!

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    GLA
    Posts
    2,566
    Rep Power
    44

    Default

    Yeah. I just don't understand why people care about how a truck looks. They're all ugly.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Not the NE
    My Ride
    Blue Dabadee
    Posts
    6,224
    Rep Power
    46

    Default

    I dunno if I’d go that far.
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

    If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 2022 VW Golf R (Mk8)

    By cam_wmh in forum Automotive News
    Replies: 117
    Latest Threads: 03-07-2021, 09:58 PM
  2. 2022 Subaru BRZ

    By A2VR6 in forum Automotive News
    Replies: 48
    Latest Threads: 11-25-2020, 04:45 PM
  3. FS: Britax Frontier & Britax Frontier XT Child Seats

    By colinxx235 in forum Miscellaneous Buy/Sell/Trade
    Replies: 1
    Latest Threads: 01-25-2013, 12:58 AM
  4. Germany to close all nuclear power plants by 2022

    By Pahnda in forum Society / Law / Current Events / Politics
    Replies: 27
    Latest Threads: 06-05-2011, 09:04 PM
  5. Russia 2018; Qatar 2022

    By kertejud2 in forum Sports, Health & Fitness
    Replies: 14
    Latest Threads: 12-05-2010, 10:14 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •