Quantcast
Asking for some Help - Got Scammed $55k by a fellow Beyonder - Page 4 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Asking for some Help - Got Scammed $55k by a fellow Beyonder

My Ride
    ute

Quote Originally Posted by taemo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    thought there was a rule like that for under 5000$ maybe but we are dealing 50,000$, that's a huge amount to be scammed over.
    I'm triggered

Quote Originally Posted by taemo View Post
    long shot but have you tried contacting the sellers that this Mario Rogers have dealt with in the past?
    https://www.kijiji.ca/o-profile/1016493354/listings/1

one of the sellers that reviewed him is this and has an Antminer for sale
    https://www.kijiji.ca/o-profile/1011598497/listings/1 (Brandon MB based?)
    just be weary that this could also be one of his fake alias that left a fake review on his Mario account.

this too have dealt with him, Montreal based
    https://www.kijiji.ca/o-profile/51843634/listings/1

this too, Calgary based
    https://www.kijiji.ca/o-profile/1015644826/listings/1

you could check how they have dealt with Mario in the past, especially the Calgary guy
    I have tried to contact all leads. I did speak personally with one of them from Calgary (he had the highest feedback), but unfortunately it was not a deal that actually occurred rather he ended up selling the item to someone else and he just left some good feedback as a consolation. So no luck in getting a witness that can identify him to that Kijiji account. All the others (that have items currently list for sale, as it is then the only way to be able to contact them through the Kijiji messaging system) have not responded.
    Last edited by jacobhuh; 02-12-2021 at 07:35 PM.

tell the people on kijiji you want to buy their item and then show up to chat face to face.

My Ride
    Eclipse

Quote Originally Posted by FraserB View Post
    @Kobe did he used to play 15/30 at Elbow back in the day?
    I'm not sure, maybe 88xin will know when he replies, i wouldn't be surprised though if he did, I think he played more PLO cash and live mtt's though.

He really is a piece of work, just a massive degenerate who loves to scam everyone he knows, and know people he doesn't.

Spoke to OP earier, but honestly guys this mother fucker got away with this shit with people he knew, that "Trusted" him for years, I'm talking at least 100+ people in calgary alone for at least 100k prob closer to 300k, I forget the exact amount.

He was really smooth on the excuses though, and a real smooth talker.

"Hey bank limits are maxed" and would use one of 50 excuses for people, I have no idea how he remembered everyone he was doing it to before, but that in itself was actually impressive.

The thing is a lot of people were always scared if they called him out they wouldn't get paid so they kept their mouths shut, people really shouldn't be telling jacobhuh to pay more attention, he realizes that, everyone who reads this thread so be grateful that Jacob made a post about it, so he was not able to get more people.

Seriously the scams he pulled were obviously scummy but he got really good at it, I hope everyone in here realizes that this can happen to them, sometimes it might seem obvious, sometimes it won't be.

I HAD a good friend, Niko Klutz he also played poker "Donkno2" online and he played league 2 in germany, but then he didn't get resigned and the "trust" was still there, I've traded funds with him many times and I vouched for him many times, but we don't know anyones financial situation and always need to use caution.

https://www.transfermarkt.de/nico-kl.../spieler/52021

We are only human we make mistakes, nobody is perfect, rather then telling someone they should of done my research to protect themselves, which might of been the case, we should take this as a learning experience and always verify the product/service we are purchasing, especially if it is with cryptos.

Obviously it sucks, but all those items he tried to sell here were prob all purchased by scamming others, or with money he had scammed from others.

Props to OP for calling him out on this, just like DDuke when he scammed $200 in the betting thread, clearly not the same amount but extremely unethical and should never be done either but if someone knows they can get away with it, people will do whatever they can to "Freeroll"

The issue with a lot of poker players is they trust others to much, since money comes and goes and they average person will think "Well it can't happen to me" and IMO Shak learned from that, assuming most people are like poker players, accounts can be hacked as well, so do your part and protect your account as well, this is super common. If your trading for crypto ALWAYS get someone to vouch that they spoke with them and can confirm it is actually them.

It seems like common sense to some people, but most people if they want a trade to be done they overlook some or all of the red flags.

Anyways OP going to see who won a lawsuit vs Shak and what actions were taken and get in touch with you.
    Originally posted by beemerm3
    so if we only seen 5 % of the oceans why not drain them or somethin lol or can u even transfer water from one ocean to another??? think of all the stuff u'd find treasures n eerything.

Just an update, I've sent everything to CPS (Calgary Police Service) and its in their hands.

My Ride
    CLK 55 / 2g Eclipse / EP3

Did they give you a case number to follow up on?

Quote Originally Posted by revelations View Post
    Did they give you a case number to follow up on?
    Probably something useful like, CPS file#310-1010

Yes,
    Case File #CA21052468

Jacob

My Ride
    Unit 91 come in 91

Wow. That's insane.

Sucks huge this happened to you... It's been a long time since Beyond CSI has been used... This could bring some good entertainment next while. My guess is the cyber crimes unit with CPS prob going to take this on?

Sounds like they probably already have this guy on their radar.
    Hopefully this thread and info helps finally pin him down.

My Ride
    www.jordanlotoski.com

Quote Originally Posted by Disoblige View Post
    @JordanLotoski , do you remember getting hockey tickets in March/April 2011 from a guy that looks like what kobe posted above?
    sorry, cant recall meeting anyone, most likely emailed

"BEYONDS OFFICIAL REALTOR"
    Instagram @jordan_empirewest
    Ranked #1 RE/MAX Professionals (2013-2022)
    Ranked #2 RE/MAX Agent Calgary (2017-2020)
    Ranked Top 100 Re/Max agent Western Canada (2013-2021)
    Ranked #56 RE/MAX Agent Worldwide (2014)
    Ranked Top 100 Re/Max Agent Canada (2013-2020)

Check out my mobile app
    goagent.ca/98F1B2F9

My Ride
    2013 Toyota RAV4

Interesting results if you google the last name and Calgary. Some results point to a professor that taught in both Calgary and Lethbridge. Might be a relative.

I'll be blunt
    My name is josh Rehaluk Im from Regina, facebook message me or Im on IG as tinyhousesask if you want verification this is genuine

This is my thread https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...ct-Poker-Debts and I was on Chicago Joeys podcast and Pokerfraudalert podcast regarding what I do.

I collected over 250 thousand for people who were scammed in 2017-18. Ive been out of it since then but am coming back specifically to deal with Shak. He scammed too many people for to much and enough is enough. He also scammed a friend of mine which put me over the edge.

If he owes you and you want some/all of it back, get a hold of me. You dont need to know how I am going to get it back. You will never be mentioned. Im not some internet tough guy act, I have a successful history of recovering money. Ive been to jail 5 times, have no kids and no family, and have reached an age where you just quit caring about things and want to make things right.

You want money back or want things dealt with? Message me. Ive posted this on poker forums and it gets deleted by the mods, so if you see this get a hold of me.

Shak. Im coming. Make no mistake. I hope you read this

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

Quote Originally Posted by gogogazoo View Post
    I'll be blunt
    My name is josh Rehaluk Im from Regina, facebook message me or Im on IG as tinyhousesask if you want verification this is genuine

This is my thread https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...ct-Poker-Debts and I was on Chicago Joeys podcast and Pokerfraudalert podcast regarding what I do.

I collected over 250 thousand for people who were scammed in 2017-18. Ive been out of it since then but am coming back specifically to deal with Shak. He scammed too many people for to much and enough is enough. He also scammed a friend of mine which put me over the edge.

If he owes you and you want some/all of it back, get a hold of me. You dont need to know how I am going to get it back. You will never be mentioned. Im not some internet tough guy act, I have a successful history of recovering money. Ive been to jail 5 times, have no kids and no family, and have reached an age where you just quit caring about things and want to make things right.

You want money back or want things dealt with? Message me. Ive posted this on poker forums and it gets deleted by the mods, so if you see this get a hold of me.

Shak. Im coming. Make no mistake. I hope you read this
    If this is real it's great.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    Nothing worth mentioning.

Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE View Post
    His Instagram name is Liam_Neeson_21

My Ride
    ute

what could possibly go wrong

My Ride
    '14 Taco

Quote Originally Posted by SJW View Post
    His Instagram name is Liam_Neeson_21
    Ha, beat me to it !

Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE View Post
    its very real.
    If you are familiar with 2 plus 2 poker forums I collected in the Yayo thread for Marc Klang
    I collected for Jaclynn Moskow
    I collected multiple debts for an unnamed asian guy in Florida

I can link the podcasts if need be

Also, because of what Shak has done to people, if I am successful people dont even have to pay me. This is ALL principle. Normally I get 20%, but this one is on the house. If people are satisfied and want to throw me something, thats great. If not, thats great too

My Ride
    CLK 55 / 2g Eclipse / EP3

While the 'shak' person is no doubt a piece of work - how strong is the connection from the OPs allegations to this 'shak' person?

Are there enough details to match? OP never met the person.

My Ride
    Nothing worth mentioning.

Quote Originally Posted by gogogazoo View Post
    its very real.
    If you are familiar with 2 plus 2 poker forums I collected in the Yayo thread for Marc Klang
    I collected for Jaclynn Moskow
    I collected multiple debts for an unnamed asian guy in Florida

I can link the podcasts if need be

Also, because of what Shak has done to people, if I am successful people dont even have to pay me. This is ALL principle. Normally I get 20%, but this one is on the house. If people are satisfied and want to throw me something, thats great. If not, thats great too
    I almost wish I got scammed by Shak now.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast