Quantcast
Asking for some Help - Got Scammed $55k by a fellow Beyonder - Page 6 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 182

Thread: Asking for some Help - Got Scammed $55k by a fellow Beyonder

  1. #101
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Victoria Park
    My Ride
    '16 FoRS, '09 UZN215, '90 Z32, '15 Grom
    Posts
    3,770
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gogogazoo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ill post anything you want. I dont hide who I am

    the person who asked for pics. Dont worry there will be pics. Im not going to come on here and spit some bullshit that I did this and that. I always give proof

    Understand this isnt going to happen overnight. This is covid times and I obviously dont know his hangouts etc. Ive already built up a file of info on him and hey. if people randomly say they saw the guy at so and so place, well, thats just saying they saw him.
    Do you think being a little bit more incognito would serve you better?

    Should move this to "Ask Leo" section, lol. That is a members only area.

  2. #102
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Location
    Regina
    Posts
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Disoblige View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Do you think being a little bit more incognito would serve you better?

    Should move this to "Ask Leo" section, lol. That is a members only area.

    nope
    I am completely in someones face and dont care 1% about consequences to me

    leave it here... I want shak to see it and know whos coming

  3. #103
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    838
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gogogazoo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    nope
    I am completely in someones face and dont care 1% about consequences to me

    leave it here... I want shak to see it and know whos coming
    I swear im not trying to be a dick or doubt you but man when you say stuff like this it feels like its such a cheesy movie lol Like i said, i really do hope you find him and please share any updates.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitsu3000gt View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    and I did not have the only say in the matter (most people just want it done ASAP and don't care about quality).
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitsu3000gt View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If anything we made a better decision because we had a consensus and were all on the same page.

  4. #104
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Location
    Regina
    Posts
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket1k78 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I swear im not trying to be a dick or doubt you but man when you say stuff like this it feels like its such a cheesy movie lol Like i said, i really do hope you find him and please share any updates.
    thats totally fine we are all entitled to opinions
    If you knew my past and were in the position in life Im in you would understand

    Id be more shocked if people didnt think it was a load of shit to be honest

  5. #105
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Parked in Baygirl's garage.
    My Ride
    2019 F150 Lariat 3.5L BOOST!
    Posts
    4,366
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gogogazoo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    thats totally fine we are all entitled to opinions
    If you knew my past and were in the position in life Im in you would understand

    Id be more shocked if people didnt think it was a load of shit to be honest
    TBH, no shade, I feel like you are a gorilla beating your chest. I mean, I hope you are not, but, in my experiences people who make claims like this rarely follow through with their bravado, but again, I don't know you or your past or why you are willing to go that far.

    I mean, I have heard people doing crazier shit, usually in Florida.

    Either way, I hope you can help the OP out in some way.
    Boosted life tip #329
    Girlfriends cost money
    Turbos cost money
    Both make whining noises
    Make the smart choice.

    Originally posted by Mibz
    Always a fucking awful experience seeing spikers. Extra awful when he laps me.

  6. #106
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    403
    My Ride
    Bunch of Honda's
    Posts
    6,120
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spikerS View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    usually in Florida.
    Florida

  7. #107
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Calgary, Canada
    My Ride
    Acura TLX SH-AWD
    Posts
    2,001
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    *Delete*
    Last edited by Neil4Speed; 02-18-2021 at 03:44 PM.
    Originally posted by arian_ma
    your stomach is full of sulfuric acid

  8. #108
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Location
    Regina
    Posts
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spikerS View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    TBH, no shade, I feel like you are a gorilla beating your chest. I mean, I hope you are not, but, in my experiences people who make claims like this rarely follow through with their bravado, but again, I don't know you or your past or why you are willing to go that far.

    I mean, I have heard people doing crazier shit, usually in Florida.

    Either way, I hope you can help the OP out in some way.

    if I was younger sure I probably would be some all mouth no action
    But Im not some tough guy looking for attention. This is a total principle thing. If I was shak I would absolutely keep on scamming people cause really, no one is doing a damn thing.
    Im just fed up with A LOT of things in life.
    If anyone knows where he is, point the way, and then we will see if Im a gorilla beating my chest, as you say. Without action I am just a talker. So lets find him

  9. #109
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Parked in Baygirl's garage.
    My Ride
    2019 F150 Lariat 3.5L BOOST!
    Posts
    4,366
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 88CRX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Florida
    Point and case.

    01.jpg
    Boosted life tip #329
    Girlfriends cost money
    Turbos cost money
    Both make whining noises
    Make the smart choice.

    Originally posted by Mibz
    Always a fucking awful experience seeing spikers. Extra awful when he laps me.

  10. #110
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Duplex
    My Ride
    Ignore List
    Posts
    8,878
    Rep Power
    50

    Default

    That guy looks like he played for about 25 minutes to long...

  11. #111
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    calgary
    My Ride
    CLK 55 / 2g Eclipse / EP3
    Posts
    4,416
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    You can bet your bitcoin that CPS has already seen this thread - if this Shak dude is as big a POS as hes being made out to be. Im sure his criminal enterprise runneth over soon and karma is knocking.


    EDIT - I still dont see a strong link from OP to Shak. Thats what the CPS are going to ask - not that they wont pursue SB either as a person of interest.
    Last edited by revelations; 02-18-2021 at 05:21 PM.

  12. #112
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    GLA
    Posts
    2,586
    Rep Power
    45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spikerS View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Point and case.

    01.jpg
    Beaker-from-The-Muppets-Show.jpg

  13. #113
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Calgary, AB
    My Ride
    A vehicle or two
    Posts
    4,290
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by revelations View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You can bet your bitcoin that CPS has already seen this thread - if this Shak dude is as big a POS as hes being made out to be. Im sure his criminal enterprise runneth over soon and karma is knocking.
    Bet your bitcoin. I like it.

    As an observer and doing a small bit of searching of my own, I believe there is little doubt Shak is as much a tool as he is being portrayed. I still see no conclusive evidence this is the guy who stiffed the OP - though I applaud Kobe's ferocity to pin it on him with rather general background likes/dislikes. (Don't get me wrong - it probably IS the guy).

    Getting the popcorn ready as this unfolds. I wish the OP the best luck in getting his money back, one way or another.

  14. #114
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    GLA
    Posts
    2,586
    Rep Power
    45

    Default

    We should invite him onto the forum for a healthy debate.

  15. #115
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Not the NE
    My Ride
    Blue Dabadee
    Posts
    6,267
    Rep Power
    46

    Default

    Is his maiden name Bannerjee?
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

    If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.

  16. #116
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    GLA
    Posts
    2,586
    Rep Power
    45

    Default

    I think all of this can get worked out.

  17. #117
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Not the NE
    My Ride
    Blue Dabadee
    Posts
    6,267
    Rep Power
    46

    Default

    I see no reason why we can’t get some scammer logic argument going before he is found and has his knees broken.

    Sounds like maximum entertainment to me
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

    If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.

  18. #118
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Egg Sammich
    Posts
    1,443
    Rep Power
    44

    Default

    He'd be here already, but he was stuck for several days debating how to not deal with a not frozen car battery.

  19. #119
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Location
    Regina
    Posts
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    know whats fucked?
    I know someone who got scammed for thousands. Its why I came here, shak scams this guy and I dont like seeing people I know get robbed
    So I message this guy and send him this thread and he says "dont bother its been so long" and "you probably wont find him anyways"
    Like wtf is that? How do so many people walk away from thousands, 10s of thousands or even hundreds of thousands of dollars without some kind of justice???
    What a soft soft man. I volunteered to do this and didnt ask for a thing. And its nono. wow

    Dont care, still doing it for principle and my own entertainment

    anyone sees him tell me the last place they saw him

  20. #120
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Calgary, AB
    My Ride
    A vehicle or two
    Posts
    4,290
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gogogazoo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How do so many people walk away from thousands, 10s of thousands or even hundreds of thousands of dollars without some kind of justice???
    What a soft soft man.
    I got ripped off for thousands by a Beyonder before as well, and did nothing about it.. and few who know me would consider me "soft". Sometimes one has to factor in the stress and hassle of court and whether it's worth it. Everyone has their reasons - which may not align with your own.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Asking for help from my fellow Beyonders.

    By Kloubek in forum Mechanical
    Replies: 5
    Latest Threads: 12-19-2008, 11:54 PM
  2. Replies: 18
    Latest Threads: 12-07-2008, 01:42 PM
  3. Taking a fellow beyonder to small claims court

    By LUDELVR in forum Society / Law / Current Events / Politics
    Replies: 297
    Latest Threads: 07-03-2008, 10:04 AM
  4. Buying a car from a fellow Beyonder, where should I get it inspected?

    By Super_Geo in forum General Car/Bike Talk
    Replies: 11
    Latest Threads: 12-10-2007, 03:42 PM
  5. Fellow Beyonder on Streefire.net

    By dezinr in forum General Car/Bike Talk
    Replies: 1
    Latest Threads: 04-04-2006, 02:31 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •