Quantcast
Asking for some Help - Got Scammed $55k by a fellow Beyonder - Page 8 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 182

Thread: Asking for some Help - Got Scammed $55k by a fellow Beyonder

  1. #141
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Ford, Acura, my wife's nerves
    Posts
    1,848
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Blakalaka?
    Bukakalaka?
    Quote Originally Posted by rage2
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ...Last thing I want is someone reading my posts and losing their cock over it...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarphreak
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Meh, they all look like Jackie Chan to me
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Which one has best efficacy at enlarging my dank?

  2. #142
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    GLA
    Posts
    2,591
    Rep Power
    45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by schurchill39 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Bukakalaka?
    I fucking spit my coffee.

  3. #143
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Sausage Wagon
    Posts
    509
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Man, I missed Beyond.

    Originally posted by teamPRO


    howbout suck my black kettle...

  4. #144
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    2011 Ralliart SB
    Posts
    408
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by schurchill39 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Bukakalaka?
    Thats worth rep, hopfully a custom user title is in the future.

  5. #145
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Location
    Regina
    Posts
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I offered this service to multiple poker players who got scammed and then also this thread.
    Not a single one is interested in justice. Even though I would never expose them
    It staggers me how soft and weak people must be to let 50k, 10k , whatever amount slide
    The police/court system is not going to recover your money.
    Man, I wish I woulda scammed people knowing its so easy. Shaks never gonna stop, and I dont blame him

  6. #146
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Duplex
    My Ride
    Ignore List
    Posts
    8,909
    Rep Power
    50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gogogazoo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I offered this service to multiple poker players who got scammed and then also this thread.
    Not a single one is interested in justice. Even though I would never expose them
    It staggers me how soft and weak people must be to let 50k, 10k , whatever amount slide
    The police/court system is not going to recover your money.
    Man, I wish I woulda scammed people knowing its so easy. Shaks never gonna stop, and I dont blame him
    If I was looking for someone to assist me recovering money, the last person I'd want to be involved with is someone who posts easily identifiable information in public forums.

    I assume you are what you say you are, but you may want to consider a different marketing strategy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tik-Tok View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'd be lying if I said I didn't disagree.

  7. #147
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Calgary AB
    My Ride
    car2go
    Posts
    2,876
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shakalaka View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Okay....can you guys start using this guy's full name instead of my forum nickname. Fucks sake.
    rage2 - I don't think I can be associated with this username anymore - requesting a change.
    It takes 4 brain cells to read the thread and know it's not you. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

  8. #148
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Nothing worth mentioning.
    Posts
    1,008
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cjblair View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It takes 4 brain cells to read the thread and know it's not you. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

    Thread is worth it just for Bukakalaka.

  9. #149
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Egg Sammich
    Posts
    1,456
    Rep Power
    44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cjblair View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It takes 4 brain cells to read the thread and know it's not you. I wouldn't worry too much about it.
    Don't make Johnny Hockey hit you with his Lady Bing trophy!

  10. #150
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Calgary AB
    Posts
    2,173
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by schurchill39 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Bukakalaka?
    Please make it this!!! That would be amazing!!
    Bob Blakeborough

  11. #151
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Calgary AB
    My Ride
    car2go
    Posts
    2,876
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tirebob View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Please make it this!!! That would be amazing!!
    Holy shit that would be funny.

  12. #152
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cowtown
    My Ride
    10' 4Runner SR5
    Posts
    5,855
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shakalaka View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Okay....can you guys start using this guy's full name instead of my forum nickname. Fucks sake.
    @rage2 - I don't think I can be associated with this username anymore - requesting a change.
    2WeekOwner
    Follow me on Instagram and Facebook!

  13. #153
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    842
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If I was looking for someone to assist me recovering money, the last person I'd want to be involved with is someone who posts easily identifiable information in public forums.

    I assume you are what you say you are, but you may want to consider a different marketing strategy.
    If i were a victim theres no way id want any ties to a guy whos basically admitting to not giving a fuck and willing to to time to get money back. The Victim could end up in a hot mess if things got serious with gogo and shak
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitsu3000gt View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    and I did not have the only say in the matter (most people just want it done ASAP and don't care about quality).
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitsu3000gt View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If anything we made a better decision because we had a consensus and were all on the same page.

  14. #154
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Location
    Regina
    Posts
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    hell
    since people are so soft, Im gonna start my own scam
    Between not caring about jail and no one will touch me, Id be insane not to try

    I think Ill also throw in giving a swift fuking backhand to victims for being such moronic twats and not going to any measures over having tens of thousands of dollars taken from them.

  15. #155
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    842
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    You can call it soft but if anything its smart. Like i said i hope you're the real deal and find him but between all your cliche movie line threats and posts about not giving a fuck who knows how much of a crazy you really are and what you would do to a scammer. $50k is a ton of money but its going to cost way more than that in lawyer fees if the victim is charged with accessory to a serious crime that he helped you commit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitsu3000gt View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    and I did not have the only say in the matter (most people just want it done ASAP and don't care about quality).
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitsu3000gt View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If anything we made a better decision because we had a consensus and were all on the same page.

  16. #156
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Location
    Regina
    Posts
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket1k78 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You can call it soft but if anything its smart. Like i said i hope you're the real deal and find him but between all your cliche movie line threats and posts about not giving a fuck who knows how much of a crazy you really are and what you would do to a scammer. $50k is a ton of money but its going to cost way more than that in lawyer fees if the victim is charged with accessory to a serious crime that he helped you commit.
    ok a. If you think Im a movie cliche how about you shoot me your name and address and we can chat about it?
    b. lolol if you think it costs 50k for a lawyer for either party if I kick the piss out of shak---0 for me cause I just take my medicine and 0 for him cause I would never ever mention the other party's name

  17. #157
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    842
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gogogazoo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ok a. If you think Im a movie cliche how about you shoot me your name and address and we can chat about it?
    b. lolol if you think it costs 50k for a lawyer for either party if I kick the piss out of shak---0 for me cause I just take my medicine and 0 for him cause I would never ever mention the other party's name
    Hey man, im on your side because i truly hope shak gets the shit he deserves but if you dont think all your threats and lines dont sound like some movie then i dont know what to say lol I live my life a quarter mile at a time jus sayin
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitsu3000gt View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    and I did not have the only say in the matter (most people just want it done ASAP and don't care about quality).
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitsu3000gt View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If anything we made a better decision because we had a consensus and were all on the same page.

  18. #158
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Location
    Regina
    Posts
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    if I was a movie I would be a combo of Joker and Gran Torino

  19. #159
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    not calgary
    My Ride
    changes every year
    Posts
    4,731
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gogogazoo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    if I was a movie I would be a combo of Joker and Gran Torino
    Honestly man, I would delete your comments and get going with it.

  20. #160
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Location
    Regina
    Posts
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 03ozwhip View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Honestly man, I would delete your comments and get going with it.
    why would I delete my comments?
    even you gotta think with covid its tough to get going on it
    Ill be planted in Calgary when poker rooms reopen
    maybe we can meet for tea,....whoever is up for it let me know

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Asking for help from my fellow Beyonders.

    By Kloubek in forum Mechanical
    Replies: 5
    Latest Threads: 12-19-2008, 11:54 PM
  2. Replies: 18
    Latest Threads: 12-07-2008, 01:42 PM
  3. Taking a fellow beyonder to small claims court

    By LUDELVR in forum Society / Law / Current Events / Politics
    Replies: 297
    Latest Threads: 07-03-2008, 10:04 AM
  4. Buying a car from a fellow Beyonder, where should I get it inspected?

    By Super_Geo in forum General Car/Bike Talk
    Replies: 11
    Latest Threads: 12-10-2007, 03:42 PM
  5. Fellow Beyonder on Streefire.net

    By dezinr in forum General Car/Bike Talk
    Replies: 1
    Latest Threads: 04-04-2006, 02:31 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •