Quantcast
Dystopian present - 2022 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Dystopian present - 2022

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Default Dystopian present - 2022

So China and Russia are the most powerful countries in the planet, and have virtually no checks on thier actions. The Olympics are thier combined propaganda showpiece.
    Widespread citizen uprising against an authoritarian government in Canada is prompting supportive demonstrations worldwide.
    Energy unaffordability is reducing quality of life in many of the planets richest countries while governments actively reduce energy supply.

2022 is wild. Truly like a dystopian novel.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

It's hard to know what the worst thing to happen to Canada in its entire history is, Justin Trudeau or the retards who support him.

But we got what we deserved and we're going to keep getting it. Buckle up.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

Imagine living such a sheltered life where you think a government that can't kick a couple hundred protesters and trucks out of it's capital, not using violence, barely making things resembling an arrest could be called "authoritarian".

My Ride
    2019 Peterbilt

Quote Originally Posted by kertejud2 View Post
    Imagine living such a sheltered life where you think a government that can't kick a couple hundred protesters and trucks out of it's capital, not using violence, barely making things resembling an arrest could be called "authoritarian".
    Haha! RIGHT?!?!?! LOL

So pathetic that Canadians are begging the government to run over those useless "truckers".

My Ride
    *The First*

The solution to high energy prices is high energy prices.
    We are a country that makes hundreds of billions of dollars extracting excess resources that we don't need and selling them to those who do. Gold, oil, uranium, diamonds, wood, copper, fish, molybdenum, methane, cobalt, bitumen, etc etc etc.
    If we vilify that practice and take it away while making transportation fuel and heating fuel triple in price - what do you get?
    A new government that's a Diet Coke level of retard compared to its predecessor.
    This problem will soon fix itself. Not in 2022... But soon.

My Ride
    ute

Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    So China and Russia are the most powerful countries in the planet, and have virtually no checks on thier actions. The Olympics are thier combined propaganda showpiece.
    Widespread citizen uprising against an authoritarian government in Canada is prompting supportive demonstrations worldwide.
    Energy unaffordability is reducing quality of life in many of the planets richest countries while governments actively reduce energy supply.

China and Russia aren't the most powerful countries in the world. Far from it. Much of their power is simply projected propaganda. China is certainly dystopian.

I mean, if there was an one image that captured China as a facade of bullshit over a shithole dystopia, this would be it, the Chinese ski jumping facility:

Name:  twud27zb1dg81.jpg
Views: 543
Size:  733.3 KB

My Ride

Quote Originally Posted by kertejud2 View Post
    The vast majority of the time you post
    we're left to imagine there's a tiny little man running aimlessly about inside your skull, knocking on the walls of your brain and saying "Is this thing on?".
    Originally posted by SJW
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    *The First*

Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE View Post
    The vast majority of the time you post
    we're left to imagine there's a tiny little man running aimlessly about inside your skull, knocking on the walls of your brain and saying "Is this thing on?".

Except Homer is advanced and hilarious.

My Ride
    Trucks

We are just following the same path as every other organism that becomes overpopulated. Pretty simple really on the grand scale of things. The correction will come at some point, no point is worrying about it in our short lives though. We are hard wired for day to day living.

2023 is when the powers that be reveal that peak oil was a thing, and that we passed it years ago.
    0.5 gram microsd delivered by 12,000 pound combustion vehicle and driver.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    China and Russia aren't the most powerful countries in the world. Far from it. Much of their power is simply projected propaganda. China is certainly dystopian.

I mean, if there was an one image that captured China as a facade of bullshit over a shithole dystopia, this would be it, the Chinese ski jumping facility:

Name:  twud27zb1dg81.jpg
Views: 543
Size:  733.3 KB
    Looks like a country that produces a lot of energy and finished products to me? If it was just full of trees like Canada, it would be a nice place to walk around in - but arguably, non-productive.

BTW: Joe Rogan photograpy filter.
    Last edited by ZenOps; 02-11-2022 at 05:35 AM.

My Ride
    Bicycle

And all currency are faith based. The more unrest, the worse inflation gets. Western stability is also a form of propaganda that these truckers are breaking the illusion of.

As we shake ourselves apart, Chinese and Russians will just get their credit cards out promoting all kind of unrest in the western countries and laughing.

Basically, we laugh at tanks mowing down people who holds a minority view. And I think the public is at a breaking point to do the same here. Then Russian and Chinese will laugh even harder.

And politicians doesn't help at the point where they are just waiting for the opportunities to break each other down instead of building each other up. Instead of doing what's right, doing what's popular and as reality TV has shown us, those 2 doesn't necessary align.

People who thinks this is authoritarian needed so go live in Russia/China for a few years to find out what that really means.
    Last edited by Xtrema; 02-11-2022 at 09:53 AM.

My Ride
    ute

Quote Originally Posted by Xtrema View Post
    Western stability is also a form of propaganda that these truckers are breaking the illusion of.
    I would disagree with this claim.

My Ride
    2019 Peterbilt

And all currency are faith based. The more unrest, the worse inflation gets. Western stability is also a form of propaganda that these truckers are breaking the illusion of.

As we shake ourselves apart, Chinese and Russians will just get their credit cards out promoting all kind of unrest in the western countries and laughing.

Basically, we laugh at tanks mowing down people who holds a minority view. And I think the public is at a breaking point to do the same here. Then Russian and Chinese will laugh even harder.

And politicians doesn't help at the point where they are just waiting for the opportunities to break each other down instead of building each other up. Instead of doing what's right, doing what's popular and as reality TV has shown us, those 2 doesn't necessary align.

People who thinks this is authoritarian needed so go live in Russia/China for a few years to find out what that really means.
    What he said.

My Ride

You are correct. That doesn't mean we should water the seeds and let the roots grow however.
    Originally posted by SJW
    ^^ Fact Checked

Oh ok, we should only have protests when we're as authoritarian as Russia or China. Got it.

Meh. Singapore has a $1,000 fine for spitting - and yet they still seem to live somehow. The reward for pointing an AR-15 at someone in the USA is of course - freedom and a million dollar hollywood contract.

White people tend to only see and complain about authority from government. Everyone else sees the oppressive Authority of the citizens themselves. IE: Rob Anders was a dickwad long before he became a politician. Begs the question: Does that make Rob Anders a double dickwad, or just a really long dickwad.

Imagine if NASA didn't let any white people get that sweet first dibs at government money, Asians and Blacks only. Now that is power.

Last edited by ZenOps; 02-11-2022 at 11:09 AM.

My Ride
    Bicycle

Quote Originally Posted by suntan View Post
    Oh ok, we should only have protests when we're as authoritarian as Russia or China. Got it.
    Go to city hall or any federal building and hold your sandwich boards and signs all you want.

Go to city hall or any federal building and hold your sandwich boards and signs all you want.
    How dare people make organized protests.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Honk
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast