Quantcast
Uighur genocide - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Uighur genocide

Default Uighur genocide

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/uig...vote-1.5922711

Voting now. Don't know if this is going to have an effect on the organ trade though.

The most compelling evidence I've seen is that rail station at 1,000 feet - So can't say for sure whether its happening or not. If it was happening at scale, the USA should be able to track it by satellite - if they aren't deepfaking satellite images.

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-...101-story.html The USA bombed what arguably was the only infant formula factory in Iraq. That many US reporters visited the site on the ground after it was bombed, does show that pretty much every reporter thought it was bunk (you don't visit a recently bombed chemical or biological weapon site, without full bodysuit, just for the fun of it.)

BTW: I always found the premise of USA bombing that milk factory based on it being "a biological weapons factory" to be a really stupid idea. I mean, if they were holding something like Covid-19, is your first instinct to bomb it and just "hope" that it does spew a dozen different diseases everywhere and anywhere?

If so then US generals = 101% retard.
    Last edited by ZenOps; 02-24-2021 at 08:16 AM.
    0.5 gram microsd delivered by 12,000 pound combustion vehicle and driver.

My Ride
    Bicycle

This O'Toole move is surprising effective slapping a wedge into Liberals.

But other than spoiling the Olympics a bit for CCP, not sure what else this will accomplish.

Many businesses has already shy away doing any business in Xinjiang or thru BRI corridor there. And I hope Disney learnt the lesson to not shoot any more shitty movies there.

So far I've only read about "first hand accounts" of this "genocide" by people who have escaped. Does anyone have any real proof?...I find it hilarious that after the whole "fake news" era, people still blindly believe everything they read about China.

My Ride
    Bicycle

TLDR, Albanian journalist tried to disprove the Western narrative. Went to CCP dog and pony show in Xinjiang, didn't pass smell test.

Also, not sure if clicking that video put you on a watchlist tho.
    Last edited by Xtrema; 02-24-2021 at 04:48 PM.

My Ride
    Turbo stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Xtrema View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This O'Toole move is surprising effective slapping a wedge into Liberals.
    Damn those backwards Conservatives and their... intolerance for genocide?

My Ride
    Bicycle

Quote Originally Posted by Sentry View Post
    Damn those backwards Conservatives and their... intolerance for genocide?
    All I am saying is that this issue has been known since China banned Richard Gere in the 90s. It was exploding like crazy (literally and figuratively) in 2008 before/during/after the Beijing Olympics. The world did nothing then.

Dragging this out in 2021 is just vote pandering riding on an anti-China populace wave into a potential Fed election. It has 0 impact beyond our borders. China already bought wallstreet which owns Biden. Half of Europe is friendly toward Chinese yuan. Chinese vaccine is flowing everywhere except G7 countries. Canada is too tiny to take this on alone without all the allies to get in on it.

As for the Uighur situation, the only parallel I can think of in Western world would be the IRA and the Long War that plague UK in the 70s or 80s in the fight for freedom. just skip the "vocational training camp" part.
    Last edited by Xtrema; 02-24-2021 at 11:49 PM.

My Ride
    Bicycle

TIL You need to hoard cotton now as the whole Uighur fight is about 20% of world's cotton production.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/24/b...a-uyghurs.html

I don't now that the concentration camp would be any different than a USA/Mexican border camp. As far as I can tell, this year the Mexican border camp will probably be crazy bad in comparison. That is if there actually is such a thing as a Uighur concentration camp.

The suggestion I would make is that if you want to complain about internment camps, you have to have a frame of reference as to severity. A muslim in North America can complain with some validity - the day after they see a Mexican internment camp in the middle of summer.

Personally I haven't seen either, but no doubt they exist in some form or another. As to which is worse in human rights, who knows.

The only reason that mexicans are treated so badly, is because their great grandfathers migrated 200 miles too far south - if they had simply stayed in California 10,000 years ago to right up around the 1800's, they would be Americans (if they avoided the first wave of native slaughter that is)

Which begs the question to me: Should the USA be sanctioned for the treatment of Mexicans?
    Last edited by ZenOps; 03-28-2021 at 07:51 AM.

Well you won't get a lot of news or social media out reach with hashtags saying #stopmuslimkillings cause of islamophobia.

My Ride
    Nissan x2

Quote Originally Posted by ZenOps View Post
    Should the USA be sanctioned for the treatment of Mexicans?
    You mean illegal immigrants?

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Probably should start calling manmade fibres as "ethical cloth".
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

Quote Originally Posted by jutes View Post
    You mean illegal immigrants?
    Whatever you wish to call them. Many passed through Alaska, then Canada, and the USA on the way to South America 40,000 years ago. Technically they were here first, its just they made the mistake of not stopping when they made it to California.
    Last edited by ZenOps; 03-29-2021 at 05:37 PM.

Y'know I wonder if the Uighurs are simply occupying of the dozens of completed but empty cities that China has been building lately. Modelled on places like Paris, etc. I mean its not like they are being used for anything else right now.

Imagine a UN envoy tracking down the Uighurs only to find them living in NY style apartments eating pizza in a Chinese theme park city.

China sanctions Canadian MP Michael Chong.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/money/tops...?ocid=msedgntp

I would have done the exact same. Its really bad to choose a side if you haven't a firsthand account. To trust a thirdhand account assumption by the US military complex is something that only a fool would do. Canada producing dumb or blind asians? Kinda sad.

IE: Since I was not alive to see a man land on the moon, even as secondhand account through the television, it is wrong for me to say that man did or did not land on the moon (300 million americans). Its also wrong of me to say that Jeebus did or did not make grape juice from water (Billion people), or Muhammed splitting the moon in two and then reassembling it (Billion people).

Proof is in the doing.
    Last edited by ZenOps; 03-31-2021 at 08:02 AM.