Quantcast
For Sale Downtown East Village Loft in Orange Lofts - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Downtown East Village Loft in Orange Lofts

My Ride
    958.2 Cayenne Diesel

Default Downtown East Village Loft in Orange Lofts

I am selling my beloved Loft in East Village. It's been an amazing place to live for the past many years, and East Village keeps getting better year over year as one of the few neighborhoods with concentrated investment in the city. Orange offers an affordable way to get into the area with a floorplan which has lots of space (vs. some of the modern shoeboxes you see...)

With interest rates the way they are, total variable costs (interest/condo fees/utilities/taxes) are <$1,000 month on a 0.99% HSBC interest rate - so definitely worth looking at as an investment/rental property as well.

To sweeten it for our community, for Beyonders, I am offering a finders fee of $1,000 for any member who provides a referral to a buyer.

Take a look at www.liveinorange.ca for the full detail and/or the Realtor.ca ad https://www.realtor.ca/real-estate/2...n-east-village

ORANGE LOFTS IN EAST VILLAGE! Immaculate 797 sq.ft. two storey loft with 16ft ceilings. This gem is Architect Designed and showcases stunning features: floor to ceiling 16ft windows along north wall with gorgeous views of Bow River and Downtown. Exposed Concrete Ceilings, Glowing Polished Concrete Floors. a Modern Kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances, custom storage solutions and built-ins throughout. Beautiful wall-mounted lighting leads you up to the loft into the elevated master bedroom that overlooks the living room and displays the city and river view. The Master has been updated with new white oak laminate flooring, large built-in closets and half-high library shelving. The updated bathroom features bright white quartz countertops complemented by a subway tile backsplash. Walking or biking distance from your favourite shops and restaurants, and only 4 blocks away from the river valley path system. Orange lofts offers a party room space as well as a panoramic rooftop patio for entertaining and relaxation. Unit includes a titled, heated underground parking stall (with storage unit) located right in front of the elevator. This unit shows Excellent you will not be disappointed! (23868086)

Last edited by Neil4Speed; 03-08-2021 at 09:34 AM.
    Originally posted by arian_ma
    your stomach is full of sulfuric acid

My Ride
    958.2 Cayenne Diesel

Bump with a Price improvement: $329,900
    Originally posted by arian_ma
    your stomach is full of sulfuric acid