All of them.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePenIsMightier View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Your threads:

Name:  Screenshot_20210328-112024_Firefox.jpg
Views: 320
Size:  45.3 KB

All of them.
    Yup, society and law. Realistically I prefer truth, because society lies way too much, and there are plenty of laws that are wholly wrong.

CNN is either delusional on this one, or they have been brainwashed too far.

https://www.rt.com/usa/519414-cnn-ca...eath-accident/

If you want puppies and sunshine you can always request it be made a subforum. I can post cute cats too.
    Last edited by ZenOps; 03-28-2021 at 12:34 PM.

My Ride
    *The First*

Don't misunderstand. It's not like I clicked any of your links or ever read anything you say, ever.
    You start about 10 threads a week. I learned about 18 months ago that 99&44/100th percent of them are completely worthless shit. You're a record 4-bars of red putting you less popular (more hated) than Gestalt.
    You're likely on most users' ignore lists but we all get fucked because every new (completely valueless) thread you start still shows up in our feeds.
    People have asked "how can I ignore threads from certain users?" and "can't there be a requirement to prevent certain users from constantly starting threads?"
    Do you think that's about ExtraSlow??! It's about you.

Stick to bumping the Pokemon Go thread and stop spamming the board with new threads for every other thought that pops into your gerbil skull!

Quote Originally Posted by ThePenIsMightier View Post
    Don't misunderstand. It's not like I clicked any of your links or ever read anything you say, ever.
    You start about 10 threads a week. I learned about 18 months ago that 99&44/100th percent of them are completely worthless shit. You're a record 4-bars of red putting you less popular (more hated) than Gestalt.
    You're likely on most users' ignore lists but we all get fucked because every new (completely valueless) thread you start still shows up in our feeds.
    People have asked "how can I ignore threads from certain users?" and "can't there be a requirement to prevent certain users from constantly starting threads?"
    Do you think that's about ExtraSlow??! It's about you.

Stick to bumping the Pokemon Go thread and stop spamming the board with new threads for every other thought that pops into your gerbil skull!
    Its politics. I haven't even ever mentioned what I think of Bill Gates buying $520 million worth of land from the Canada pension plan. Given that in 1920 Blacks used to own 14% of the farmable land of the USA, and now in 2020 about 1.4%. Land that if ever divvied up the way Bill Gates say he intends: Will go towards Africans and those coming from India as fresh migrants. None of it will go to living in Canada Canadians.

White people hate it when they have to look in the mirror, but doubly hate it when they have to look at any of the devastation they may have wrought.

I think the red marks are mostly for saying that Buzz Aldrin is a dickwad (which he is, as well as the ultra-racist NASA) and my tirades on how the combustion engine is not the future at all (which won't matter much to say, if the rest of the USA decides to ban the combustion engine) Lets not forget, NASA is a government funded entity (unlimited money printing) that specifically has a mandate that does not allow Chinese people in the door because "they might steal something"

If NASA went around accusing Black people of not be worthy of entering a building because "they might steal something" then Blacks probably would have torched down all NASA buildings decades ago. NASA might as well just ban all women for "they might steal something".

Buzz Aldrin of course being a great national hero for about half a decade for any boomer. Of which I am not. I am a X-Gen who prefers the truth, because lies only get teenagers splattered into the side of the moon at mach 22, or microwaved like a pizza pop in 1/4 second on the first solar flare.

Yes, I type 100 wpm. To those that type with two fingers or thumbs, in a few minutes its literally a short novel. Red marks by thumb typers is a compliment.
    Last edited by ZenOps; 03-29-2021 at 07:59 AM.

BTW: This one clip has the potential to define what is wholly wrong with America.

Two young black teenagers remorseless "more concerned about cellphone in crashed vehicle" than man they just murdered. Media so myopic that they would dare to say its an "accident".

Uber eats guy doing what arguably was the most altruistic thing possible: Bring people their lunch.
    Last edited by ZenOps; 03-29-2021 at 08:12 AM.

My Ride
    The SHBARUS

I don't expect to hear much from the media on this.

https://nypost.com/2021/04/05/teens-...a-deal-report/

My Ride
    93 240sx SE, 17 Infiniti Q50S, 2008 Highlander

Quote Originally Posted by lilmira View Post
    I don't expect to hear much from the media on this.

https://nypost.com/2021/04/05/teens-...a-deal-report/
    I know their minors but thats so fucked up watching the video.
    Originally posted by GTS Jeff
    You know those bored stay at home moms who's entire lives revolve around driving their kids to soccer, various cleaning accessories, and worrying about neighbourhood rapists? The kind of people that watch the View and go "uh huh..." Those unfulfilled people who try to fill the void in their empty lives by writing whiny letters to the editor complaining about shit that no one really cares about?

Well imagine if instead of writing that letter to the editor, she just posts on a car forum for car enthusiasts. That's Kritafo.

My Ride
    '16 FoRS, '09 UZN215, '90 Z32, '15 Grom

ZenOps, can we schedule a Beyond Zoom session one night with various ppl who wanna join and we can shoot the shit and see what we're like irl? Lol