Quantcast
Get ready for the bailout - Air Transat merger with Air Canada cancelled - Page 11 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 317

Thread: Get ready for the bailout - Air Transat merger with Air Canada cancelled

  1. #201
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Homeless
    My Ride
    Blue Dabadee
    Posts
    8,325
    Rep Power
    85

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Antonito View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's strange that you needed it explained to you in detail that Kert works on the same framework of decision making as everyone else, including you.
    Most leftists have a very hard time admitting that their support of government intervention and policy is largely driven by their personal self interest. Including yourself.

    The concept of self interest kindof flies in the face of the moral ivory towers people like you are so proud of living on.

    Really, you just want more of other peoples money. It’s not rocket science I agree.
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

    If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

  2. #202
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    160
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Most leftists have a very hard time admitting that their support of government intervention and policy is largely driven by their personal self interest. Including yourself.

    The concept of self interest kindof flies in the face of the moral ivory towers people like you are so proud of living on.

    Really, you just want more of other peoples money. It’s not rocket science I agree.
    It's not often I see anyone be 100% wrong, literally just making shit up, but I'm not surprised that it's you

  3. #203
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Homeless
    My Ride
    Blue Dabadee
    Posts
    8,325
    Rep Power
    85

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Antonito View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's not often I see anyone be 100% wrong, literally just making shit up, but I'm not surprised that it's you
    Hit a little too close to home for you bucko?

    That’s ok, we are ok you are just as selfish as the rest of humanity.
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

    If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

  4. #204
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    160
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hit a little too close to home for you bucko?
    Why are you so mad about this?

  5. #205
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Homeless
    My Ride
    Blue Dabadee
    Posts
    8,325
    Rep Power
    85

    Default

    Who’s mad?

    You just seem to take offence to being outed as inherently selfish.
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

    If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

  6. #206
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    160
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Who’s mad?

    You just seem to take offence to being outed as inherently selfish.
    Oooo now you're getting defensive. It'll be ok little one

  7. #207
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Homeless
    My Ride
    Blue Dabadee
    Posts
    8,325
    Rep Power
    85

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Antonito View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Oooo now you're getting defensive. It'll be ok little one
    Did you happen to fall and hit your head on something?

    Perhaps from the top of your ivory tower?
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

    If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

  8. #208
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    160
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Did you happen to fall and hit your head on something?

    Perhaps from the top of your ivory tower?
    I'm sorry to say, not everyone has traumatic brain injury that makes them dumb. That was a lie your mom told you

  9. #209
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Homeless
    My Ride
    Blue Dabadee
    Posts
    8,325
    Rep Power
    85

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Antonito View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm sorry to say, not everyone has traumatic brain injury that makes them dumb. That was a lie your mom told you
    Someone sure gets testy when his world view comes crashing down around him.

    Don’t you worry your pretty little naturally addled head though, there are more than enough of your compatriots floating around to keep the safety net intact for bottom feeders such as yourself.
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

    If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

  10. #210
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    ute
    Posts
    4,101
    Rep Power
    58

    Default

    spicey!

  11. #211
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    160
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Someone sure gets testy when his world view comes crashing down around him.

    Don’t you worry your pretty little naturally addled head though, there are more than enough of your compatriots floating around to keep the safety net intact for bottom feeders such as yourself.
    My goodness the narrative you have to spin to soothe yourself

  12. #212
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Homeless
    My Ride
    Blue Dabadee
    Posts
    8,325
    Rep Power
    85

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Antonito View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    My goodness the narrative you have to spin to soothe yourself
    Sorry, I don’t have any pictures to help you follow along.
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

    If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

  13. #213
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    160
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sorry, I don’t have any pictures to help you follow along.
    Follow along with what? You keep saying something that is false, what are you going to show me a picture of? Is it you in a helmet?

  14. #214
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Homeless
    My Ride
    Blue Dabadee
    Posts
    8,325
    Rep Power
    85

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Antonito View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Follow along with what? You keep saying something that is false, what are you going to show me a picture of? Is it you in a helmet?
    I’d like to say this denial you an entrenched in doesn’t suit you. But it really does.
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

    If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

  15. #215
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    160
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I’d like to say this denial you an entrenched in doesn’t suit you. But it really does.
    That you think denial suits anyone speaks volumes of your character

  16. #216
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Homeless
    My Ride
    Blue Dabadee
    Posts
    8,325
    Rep Power
    85

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Antonito View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That you think denial suits anyone speaks volumes of your character
    I can live with my character flaws. But it’s endlessly entertaining that you continue to deny yours.
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

    If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

  17. #217
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    ES Art Room
    My Ride
    #SadLife
    Posts
    3,010
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Why is your avatar a dead, upsidedown panda in a Santa hat?

  18. #218
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    160
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I can live with my character flaws. But it’s endlessly entertaining that you continue to deny yours.
    You can't live with your flaws, which is exactly why we're in this argument. Or, at least, you are unaware of your actual flaws. In this case it would be that you are unwilling to accept that someone that thinks differently than you is not the strawman cliche you have constructed to make yourself feel better. Your deep need to be right about this speaks to your insecurities

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePenIsMightier View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why is your avatar a dead, upsidedown panda in a Santa hat?
    There was a thread about the WWF at some point, and then later it was christmas time and everyone was putting santa hats on their avatars, and that was roughly the last time I gave a crap about my avatar

  19. #219
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Calgary, AB
    Posts
    1,375
    Rep Power
    38

    Default

    kert's the one that thinks his motives and thoughts are objectively unselfish and benefit all of society, whereas kill will readily admit to anyone that his motives are his own.

    I can't believe you can't see that.

    kert also has a horrific understanding of number theory.

  20. #220
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Homeless
    My Ride
    Blue Dabadee
    Posts
    8,325
    Rep Power
    85

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Antonito View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You can't live with your flaws, which is exactly why we're in this argument. Or, at least, you are unaware of your actual flaws. In this case it would be that you are unwilling to accept that someone that thinks differently than you is not the strawman cliche you have constructed to make yourself feel better. Your deep need to be right about this speaks to your insecurities
    My flaws? That’s fine pile them on.

    The hilarity is your continual denial of the basic human condition not applying to you because you are woke transcended or some millennial crap. And I’m more than happy to continue pissing in your cornflakes about it.
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

    If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Puerto Rico may get bailout.

    By ZenOps in forum Society / Law / Current Events / Politics
    Replies: 0
    Latest Threads: 10-09-2017, 09:49 AM
  2. Replies: 10
    Latest Threads: 06-03-2015, 12:58 AM
  3. Replies: 88
    Latest Threads: 10-21-2013, 03:10 PM
  4. Suncor-Petro Canada trims 1,000 jobs after merger

    By thetransporter in forum Real Estate / Finance
    Replies: 1
    Latest Threads: 09-08-2009, 07:27 AM
  5. Europe: Air Transat

    By Kimchee in forum Travel and Vacation
    Replies: 2
    Latest Threads: 06-01-2009, 04:07 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •