Quantcast
Get ready for the bailout - Air Transat merger with Air Canada cancelled - Page 12 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 11 12 13 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 317

Thread: Get ready for the bailout - Air Transat merger with Air Canada cancelled

  1. #221
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    ute
    Posts
    3,987
    Rep Power
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by suntan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    kert also has a horrific understanding.
    fixed.

  2. #222
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    160
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by suntan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    kert's the one that thinks his motives and thoughts are objectively unselfish and benefit all of society, whereas kill will readily admit to anyone that his motives are his own.

    I can't believe you can't see that.
    I can't see this construct you have made up? Shocking. I'd say I would need proof, but Kert already shot down one strawman today, at which point she was called a hypocrite for not having the made up beliefs you guys think she has, so what's the point?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    My flaws? That’s fine pile them on.

    The hilarity is your continual denial of the basic human condition not applying to you because you are woke transcended or some millennial crap. And I’m more than happy to continue pissing in your cornflakes about it.
    Why would you think I deny this given that I was the one who point out that everyone follows basic human programing? Why are you piling on a bunch of other random buzz words? Oh right, it's the only thing that keeps your shit together

  3. #223
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Homeless
    My Ride
    Blue Dabadee
    Posts
    8,205
    Rep Power
    79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Antonito View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I can't see this construct you have made up? Shocking. I'd say I would need proof, but Kert already shot down one strawman today, at which point she was called a hypocrite for not having the made up beliefs you guys think she has, so what's the point?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Why would you think I deny this given that I was the one who point out that everyone follows basic human programing? Why are you piling on a bunch of other random buzz words? Oh right, it's the only thing that keeps your shit together
    Might have been the part where you keep denying it. Go ahead. Say it. Let the self interest flowwwwwwww.

    9FF9CA0A-0849-456C-9A65-55D44585AD3A.jpeg
    Last edited by killramos; 05-04-2021 at 04:59 PM.
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

    If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

  4. #224
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    ute
    Posts
    3,987
    Rep Power
    48

    Default

    I found a video of @kertejud2 and @Antonito and their friends giving their answers to some of the hard hitting questions. Then Kill at the end.


  5. #225
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    160
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Might have been the part where you keep denying it. Go ahead. Say it. Let the self interest flowwwwwwww.

    9FF9CA0A-0849-456C-9A65-55D44585AD3A.jpeg
    And yet, I haven't denied it at all, as noted by the giant empty space where quotes of me denying it should be.

  6. #226
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Homeless
    My Ride
    Blue Dabadee
    Posts
    8,205
    Rep Power
    79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Antonito View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And yet, I haven't denied it at all, as noted by the giant empty space where quotes of me denying it should be.
    5887F544-8561-46F3-BD71-AEC737C93667.jpeg

    Dewit
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

    If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

  7. #227
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    160
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Holy fucking re-runs, really Killramos, come on put a bit of effort into this

    -------

    Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I found a video of @kertejud2 and @Antonito and their friends giving their answers to some of the hard hitting questions. Then Kill at the end.

    I was going to link to lemon party but now theres a fucking age restriction on it? That makes me madder than all the rest of this bullshit

  8. #228
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    ute
    Posts
    3,987
    Rep Power
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Antonito View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I was going to link to lemon party but now theres a fucking age restriction on it? That makes me madder than all the rest of this bullshit
    Which proves what we all know - left wingers aren't funny.

  9. #229
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Homeless
    My Ride
    Blue Dabadee
    Posts
    8,205
    Rep Power
    79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Which proves what we all know - left wingers aren't funny.
    Apparently government can’t redistribute cleverness to them as easily as money
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

    If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

  10. #230
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    160
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Apparently government can’t redistribute cleverness to them as easily as money
    If this is what the free market has to supply, what is there to distribute?

  11. #231
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Homeless
    My Ride
    Blue Dabadee
    Posts
    8,205
    Rep Power
    79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Antonito View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If this is what the free market has to supply, what is there to distribute?
    If you have to ask….

    I think even you know what comes next.
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

    If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

  12. #232
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    160
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If you have to ask….

    I think even you know what comes next.
    there’s not enough money to make you funny? Yeah we knew that

  13. #233
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Homeless
    My Ride
    Blue Dabadee
    Posts
    8,205
    Rep Power
    79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Antonito View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    there’s not enough money to make you funny? Yeah we knew that
    What a zinger from the dead panda, some might call it a swing and a miss but I’m feeling charitable so take your base.

    Figured I’d go with a sports metaphor you would be familiar with.
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

    If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

  14. #234
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Silverado
    Posts
    2,934
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    Edit...

    I'm exxxtraslow

  15. #235
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Calgary, AB
    Posts
    1,329
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Antonito View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I can't see this construct you have made up? Shocking. I'd say I would need proof, but Kert already shot down one strawman today, at which point she was called a hypocrite for not having the made up beliefs you guys think she has, so what's the point?
    Please, convince kert that he acts in his own best interests.

  16. #236
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Nothingburger Hill
    My Ride
    Oil boom
    Posts
    11,140
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    spicey!
    I go away for a couple of hours and this?

  17. #237
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    ute
    Posts
    3,987
    Rep Power
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I go away for a couple of hours and this?
    the substitute teacher suuucked

  18. #238
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    North North Dakota
    My Ride
    Nissan x2
    Posts
    371
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Jesus you two, leave some pussy for the rest of us.

  19. #239
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    160
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by suntan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Please, convince kert that he acts in his own best interests.
    Got any other requests while I'm at it? Should I turn some rain into water?

  20. #240
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Homeless
    My Ride
    Blue Dabadee
    Posts
    8,205
    Rep Power
    79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Antonito View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Got any other requests while I'm at it? Should I turn some rain into water?
    Always took you for more of a Bear Grylls impersonator in that department.
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

    If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Puerto Rico may get bailout.

    By ZenOps in forum Society / Law / Current Events / Politics
    Replies: 0
    Latest Threads: 10-09-2017, 09:49 AM
  2. Replies: 10
    Latest Threads: 06-03-2015, 12:58 AM
  3. Replies: 88
    Latest Threads: 10-21-2013, 03:10 PM
  4. Suncor-Petro Canada trims 1,000 jobs after merger

    By thetransporter in forum Real Estate / Finance
    Replies: 1
    Latest Threads: 09-08-2009, 07:27 AM
  5. Europe: Air Transat

    By Kimchee in forum Travel and Vacation
    Replies: 2
    Latest Threads: 06-01-2009, 04:07 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •