Quantcast
Origins of the coronavirus - Page 3 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

View Poll Results: Where did the coronavirus come from?

Voters
146. You may not vote on this poll
  • Zoonotic (natural from animals)

25 17.12%
  • Lab Leak

115 78.77%
  • Other

6 4.11%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Origins of the coronavirus

Of course its racist to blame China. Technically you might even be able to blame the actions of one or two people. The one scientist that actually knows and has the physical extreme specialty tools to make it possible to alter said virus and/or the one guy with the military clearance to let it out (assuming it was created akin to napalm)

Did that one scientist come from Wuhan? or did she come from North Carolina? And can you blame an entire nation for the actions of one person? The problem with the blame game is that with the internet nowadays it can completely backfire if you want to try and lay it.

Is it racist to say that the Napalm (which burned millions of people alive in the most horrific way possible) was a USA death chemical with no redeeming qualities? It actually kind of is, until you look at the funding of the research of it. Is it racist to blame all white people for the actions of one Rob Anders? It is sure, but when everyone is a Rob Anders at a round table - that when you can call a group of white hippopotamus a bunch of white hippopotami.
    Last edited by ZenOps; 06-04-2021 at 08:35 PM.
    Cocoa $12,000 per ton.

Nothing would come out of it no way to prove. Just us trying to slow them down. No different where Japan can let Fukushima continue to pollute the ocean forever. No one can do anything about either. And something else will follow weather it be another nuclear accident or new virus. All major countries evil in one way or another.

My Ride
    Bicycle

Quote Originally Posted by Pipty View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Nothing would come out of it no way to prove. Just us trying to slow them down. No different where Japan can let Fukushima continue to pollute the ocean forever. No one can do anything about either. And something else will follow weather it be another nuclear accident or new virus. All major countries evil in one way or another.
    You don't need proof when you use someone like Fauci to ask for med records of Wuhan lab staff.

They already know China won't give it up. And even if they do, it'll be fake shit. But just because the request is coming from Fauci, someone the world trusts because his dedicated long service and someone Trump tried to muffle to hide the truth, means it add credence to that narrative.

My Ride
    LEXUS LX470

What a second... trump tried to hide the truth!???

Trump???

?
    Tap, Rack, BANG!

My Ride
    Eclipse

Quote Originally Posted by ZenOps View Post
    If done maliciously there is no doubt its the USA (to me):

But: In the sake of world peace, no matter what is true or not it is probably better to say natural cause. I can imagine the US will try to push "accident" as to gain some sort of financial compensation - although its totally impossible to prove either way.
    I've put two hash tags in here because we do what we are told, we think what we are told, so it's going to be unpopular and cause a lot of hate, we can get into how our lives are controlled from the day we are born the day we retire if you like, I thought about this a lot and i admit I was part of it for a majority of my life as well.

#unpopularopinion #humansdontthinkforthemselves

I think this is a good way to look at it and something we are not able to do without a bias perspective because truth is non of our opinions are our own opinions, you are told what to believe and do our entire lives, it's hard to think for yourself when you haven't you're whole life up to this point, Religion, Education, Work, Friends, Opinions, Feelings, Bias.

Let's look at some of the possibilities and you can try to ask yourself questions.

3 possible Origins

1. Bats
    2. Lab Leak
    3. Lab produced. (Even though we are calling it a lab leak, it means it was possibly produced by humans, which means there is a probability of it being created for controlling the population) The odds are low, but it's not 0% which means there was a chance.

The 1st and 2nd are randomness, and those should be held responsible in #2 but we really need to look at the possibility of it being created.

Let's look at who would have the Biggest benefits AND negatives for producing this.

China
    Benefits - Possibly more demand for china products since we are at home (But China also locked down) The timing was just really poorly executed if they wanted to do this because they care A LOT about the 2020 US Election.
    Negatives - Image if your going to produce this you don't want it coming from your own country that's just insane stupid.
    It made China look very bad to the rest of the world. (Not saying they are good, but this brought their ruined reputation down a lot more)

Opinion - I don't think that china benefits from this enough, especially with Donald Trump in office at the time and already hating on China allowing more tensions, Unless they wanted a war with America for power (This is very possible I think)

USA - Democrats
    Benefits - Lockdowns -
    Negatives - You would release this prior to the 2020 election and have less people wanting to go out and vote in the most important election we have ever faced as humanity without realizing it.

Opinion - I think this would be the stupidest thing for Democrats to do, I'm not saying they wouldn't do anything like this to maintain power, but they would of picked a much better time or a different method to cause fear.

USA - Republicans
    Benefits - Scared the voters in the upcoming election in 1 year, Voting by mail (We saw USPS issues), we reduce the population of 65+ year olds, We have younger generations (Like me) having cardiovascular issues, causing less possibility of rioting (even though I don't think this Virus did enough to stop this. Huge divide between Science and Religion (masks work? Covid vaccine is a microchip, "My body my choice") - Forced people to choose a side very strongly and become very passionate about their "opinions, which we think are our own" Creating more anger as businesses got closed down against the system. (This is how Hitler got into power, the 1929 financial crisis was the best thing ever for him, but i believe that came from randomness and negligence of politicans and the people)
    Negatives - It created a huge divide between people, causing them to be divided (This is both a negative and positive)

IMF
    Benefits - The power to force people to listen to you with the masks, killing the already ruined US Dollar to move away from that system and hold the worlds reserve currency and world power. and vaccine passports (More Control)
    Negatives - Financial issues with extra debts (Also a positive) The timing of this virus was just really bad for the IMF to profit from this, they would be better off doing this when Joe Biden (If he still was the president prior to covid)

I'm sure there are more for each of this, but just common logic to me from an unbiased perspective (So I think at least) As I could see both the IMF and the Republicans doing this to benefit themselves.

I don't understand why China would ever want to produce this, the hate they received from the world nations just shows it's not in their best interests especially with Trump in Office (In this sense he was very good from America and cracking down on China) I think they would of waited before releasing it.

We also have to look at the Economy aspect of this prior, the timing of this was basically perfect to hide the massive issues we were facing with the financial system at the time. We only had 2%-2.5% interest rates at the time (Now it's 0.25%) and they have been going downwards since the US unpegged it's currency from gold, we had 20% in 1980 and it's been making lower lows every single time. We can't go into negative interest rates.

From an Economic standpoint we hit 0.5% 10year bonds (It's gone up since)
    We hurt so many economies financially and we all depend on the US dollar for trade, the way I see it is that the USD could just print less money causing a stronger USD allowing imports cheaper for them, but having their National Debts worth more.

Allowing America to force the world into using the US Dollar as they already have troops all over the world prior to this and having nations listen to them and not allow things like this: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...of-its-exports

and: https://www.cnbc.com/2019/10/31/de-d...using-usd.html

When you have countries now that want to leave the US dollar (China, Russia, EU) they are doing it for a reason not because of randomness and they feel like it. Ask yourself why?

Hopefully people can add more to all of the possibilities though we can start to build a SWOT Analysis (Strengths, Weakness, Opportunities, Threats) for who would benefit and struggle from Covid.

I currently lean towards the Republicans benefiting from this (Especially when I learn about how we have been divided, and why) but i'd love to hear how other nations could possibility benefit from this as well to remove bias that I don't see.

DISCLAIMER: These are my thoughts and opinions and are not considered "Truths" and until we know more, we shouldn't become confident with our opinions on if it was a bat/lab leak/produced because this just creates more divide, so please DO NOT go and start to blame one or the other as it's just a theory and not a fact (We forget the difference)

Yet I'm sure liberals in this spot when they read this will be like "OMFG ITS TRUMP!" Look your fucken brainwashed too but your political views your opinions are not your full opinions, but your opinions based on LIMITED choices you see and you believe what you want to believe.

I personally hope this was not Republicans and it was randomness, but I see a lot of Benefits for them to produce this. I also noticed with Qanon that if you start to blame others right away it's really hard to put the blame on the actual party blaming the other because that also creates divides. It's pathetic and I'm embarrassed for Humanity at this point, this is why the Conservatives/Republicans is most likely correct with the Tyranny Leadership in the near future because you're also blind to the facts of what is going on.

People don't realize they want the same thing we just don't even realize it because we are only looking at half of the truth from both sides, both are right in one way and also wrong in one way but they can't admit it to themselves. This interests me a ton why it happens like this.

Also remember we are in a capitalist world, this is important as it will influence decisions a lot in the sense of wealth (Fauci, Bill Gates)

I almost don't even want to post this, might take down the post in the near future.

Edit: If I was to try and investigate someone, It would be Doug Coe: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Douglas_Coe

And: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fe..._organization)

If they come clean I would change my viewpoints to complete randomness.
    Last edited by Kobe; 06-06-2021 at 02:10 PM.
    Originally posted by beemerm3
    so if we only seen 5 % of the oceans why not drain them or somethin lol or can u even transfer water from one ocean to another??? think of all the stuff u'd find treasures n eerything.

My Ride
    Eclipse

Opps not sure to delete this post. Please Delete.
    Last edited by Kobe; 06-06-2021 at 02:12 PM.
    so if we only seen 5 % of the oceans why not drain them or somethin lol or can u even transfer water from one ocean to another??? think of all the stuff u'd find treasures n eerything.

My Ride
    LEXUS LX470

I think the democrats had the absolute most to gain. Get trump out of office. He was likely to win a second term prior to the outbeak in my opinion.

I don't think it was intentially released. I think it was an accidental release from the lab via infected workers. Possibly a gain of functtion version of a bat coronavirus found somewhere in china.
    Tap, Rack, BANG!

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Name:  Screen-Shot-2021-06-02-at-10.20.13-PM.jpg
Views: 376
Size:  23.9 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

The crazy thing to me is that people are suggesting that it was a joint China USA research funded by a handful of billionaires.

China and the USA don't typically work on things "together", especially things this deadly - so this is one heck of a conspiracy theory that even I would not have dared to dream up.
    Cocoa $12,000 per ton.

My Ride
    Bicycle

Quote Originally Posted by ZenOps View Post
    The crazy thing to me is that people are suggesting that it was a joint China USA research funded by a handful of billionaires.

China and the USA don't typically work on things "together", especially things this deadly - so this is one heck of a conspiracy theory that even I would not have dared to dream up.
    How soon we forgot that there was allegation that NIH outsourced researches to WIV since Obama banned GOF researches in the US.

Quote Originally Posted by littledan View Post
    What a second... trump tried to hide the truth!???

Trump???

?
    Good I wasn't the only one reading that going "WTF?" Trump is the one that tried to start an inquiry into Fauci and the origins of this shit WAY back in time, planning a whole reparations bill against China if his assumptions proved to be correct(which we are now seeing that he was correct)

My Ride
    2011 Ralliart SB

Name:  ancient-aliens-invisible-something-meme-generator-im-not-saying-it-was-aliens-but-it-was-aliens-.jpg
Views: 350
Size:  32.3 KB

My Ride
    Eclipse

Quote Originally Posted by colsankey View Post
    Name:  ancient-aliens-invisible-something-meme-generator-im-not-saying-it-was-aliens-but-it-was-aliens-.jpg
Views: 350
Size:  32.3 KB
    Haha well to be fair it could also be a possibility IMO.

Curious what % of Beyonders now believe in the possibility of "aliens" I personally think there is a 99.9% aliens exist (Not 100% I could change my viewpoint with other evidence)

Till then here is a couple.. https://www.google.ca/maps/place/Bly...4d-114.5318833

https://www.google.ca/maps/place/The...!4d-69.6336177

My Ride
    Z

Quote Originally Posted by Gman.45 View Post
    Perhaps what they were saying is that it can't occur naturally based on the laws of physics.

"Not even getting into it", then you get right into it. Interesting. Also, words at the beginning of a sentence are capitalized. And, AGAIN, for the 2nd time, it isn't "me saying" anything, it's what both the scientists/virologists said, NOT me. Nobody has yet come forward here with specific information discrediting the virologists, as to why their opinion re the laws of physics as it pertains to C19 is right, and the scientists are wrong. Why should I or anyone else agree with you over scientists who have training, expertise, and experience regarding the subject? Maybe they are WRONG, but I'd like to see something more concrete than the non-explanations G-M and Suntan have put forward.

Also, Dailymail is one of about 3 dozen sources with the exact same information, google it yourself, it was just the first one so that's the one I copy/pasted. It can't be any less accurate or biased than CNN, MSNBC, or a host of other left sources. Every other source has the same info.

https://www.business-standard.com/ar...3100019_1.html

https://news.abplive.com/news/world/...rensen-1461020

https://in.news.yahoo.com/scientists...ugeQWAW3hqwfYq

https://thedailyguardian.com/covid-1...ays-new-study/

https://nypost.com/2021/05/29/explos...created-covid/

That's 1/2 of page one. That better TikTok?
    Here's a second source that people actually respect on a base level that makes no mention of 'laws of physics', however does an excellent job of explaining the actual issue. Maybe click a few links, check out some sites that don't have 'guardian' in the URL. You might learn something. And perhaps maybe use some critical thought next time?
    https://nationalpost.com/news/world/...remain-unclear
    Z32 TT
    1996 Integra - winter beater with studs - RIP (deer)
    2002 WRX - to be sold
    2010 sti - winter

My Ride
    LEXUS LX470

This literally says it all. A team of 17 chinese scientists and 17 international scientists found the following (from article above):

"The most likely pathway of transmission, which was ranked as “likely to very likely,” was through an intermediate animal host that contracted the virus from another animal and then passed it to humans. The second most likely pathway was directly through an animal host, which was considered a “possible-to-likely” pathway. Products in the food chain were identified as the third potential pathway of transmission, which was regarded as a “possible pathway.” Lastly, a laboratory leak was considered to be an “extremely unlikely pathway.”

Right, so 4 possible scenarios. Likely/very likely, possible/likely, possible, and extremely unlikely. That says it all. Just read that with some critical thinking. They are really trying to bury that last possibility.
    Tap, Rack, BANG!

My Ride
    Bicycle

There is so many what ifs given the nobody got access to real data. There is no solid proof.

And what about the detection of COVID in Italian blood bank and Barcelona sewage system? Does this means COVID has been around at least 6-9 months before it turn itself into the one we knew in the original Wuhan outbreak?

Italian COVID, Sept 2019:
    https://www.reuters.com/article/heal...-idUSKBN27W1J2

Barcelona Sewage, Mar 2019:
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-h...-idUSKBN23X2HQ

At this point, as much as I hate CCP hiding shit, we need a framework and quick rule set to deal with the NEXT one. Not this 1/2 ass BS on this one. There is enough learning in the last 14 months that some trigger should be in place for quicker response with little to no consideration on politics.
    Last edited by Xtrema; 06-09-2021 at 02:31 PM.

My Ride
    Edge

Quote Originally Posted by Xtrema View Post
    I was in Milan for a week in September 2019. Would love to go back, just not yet...

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

There is so many what ifs given the nobody got access to real data. There is no solid proof.

And what about the detection of COVID in Italian blood bank and Barcelona sewage system? Does this means COVID has been around at least 6-9 months before it turn itself into the one we knew in the original Wuhan outbreak?

Italian COVID, Sept 2019:
    https://www.reuters.com/article/heal...-idUSKBN27W1J2

At this point, as much as I hate CCP hiding shit, we need a framework and quick rule set to deal with the NEXT one. Not this 1/2 ass BS on this one. There is enough learning in the last 14 months that some trigger should be in place for quicker response with little to no consideration on politics.
    Our society isn’t structured well to handle substantial existential shocks. Look how much a new flu fucked us, could you imagine if we were actually facing an existential threat?

Basically humanity has become quite pathetic.
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

My Ride
    Bicycle

Quote Originally Posted by duaner View Post
    I was in Milan for a week in September 2019. Would love to go back, just not yet...
    Was in Barcelona in Oct 2019. Love it way more than Milan but my Milan experience was almost 15 years ago and all I remembered it was quite a shit hole compared to my expectation, much like Paris.

My Ride
    Non Baller Vehicles

Basically they don't actually tell us anything

Quote Originally Posted by The Article
    There was the potential for a false positive due to the virus’ similarities with other respiratory infections.
    It's a flu type virus, which has been around since dot, and they share a lot of makeup

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast