Quantcast
Origins of the coronavirus - Page 4 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

View Poll Results: Where did the coronavirus come from?

Voters
146. You may not vote on this poll
  • Zoonotic (natural from animals)

25 17.12%
  • Lab Leak

115 78.77%
  • Other

6 4.11%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Origins of the coronavirus

Quote Originally Posted by g-m View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Here's a second source that people actually respect on a base level that makes no mention of 'laws of physics', however does an excellent job of explaining the actual issue. Maybe click a few links, check out some sites that don't have 'guardian' in the URL. You might learn something. And perhaps maybe use some critical thought next time?
    https://nationalpost.com/news/world/...remain-unclear
    Right, I've read the National Post article, and every other one I can find on the subject. A former co worker from when I worked at Triple Canopy was pretty well versed on the US Biodefense Strategy, and was one of his Tier 1 unit's experts on BioChem weapons, and I get spammed articles and opinions from him still daily, specifically regarding the human engineering likelihood of C19.

The article you linked is saying the exact same thing in terms of premise that the one I linked said - all the scientists involved are claiming that there is ample evidence that the Lab in China/Wuhan engineered and manipulated the naturally occurring Coronavirus(s). Again, I DIDN'T say or claim that the laws of physics as they pertained to amino acid structure proved that C19 was engineered, the 2 scientists in the article did. And, AGAIN, since you have a bug up your ass about that still apparently, with your "I might learn something jab", why don't you instruct me as to why the 2 scientist/virologists are incorrect regarding their claim about physics laws and the virus.

You can use the same prescient expertise you demonstrated in your past posts on the subject:

You do not need to wear face masks. Ie there are 20 million people in Osaka right now and how many infected? 10? I think this is pretty overblown. Not more than half of people are wearing them
    Plus you're not going to get infected, plus the infection isn't even that bad. People saying they're not going to Asia until this blows over is just crazy
    This whole thing is hogwash. I went to Mexico in Jan and I'm currently in Japan and not the least bit concerned. Will go to Europe in April as planned

My Ride
    Z

you just can't leave it can you? You are wrong. There are no laws of physics that were broken. Full. Stop.
    Z32 TT
    1996 Integra - winter beater with studs - RIP (deer)
    2002 WRX - to be sold
    2010 sti - winter

My Ride
    Non Baller Vehicles

Name:  captain-i-canna-change-the-laws-of-physics.jpg
Views: 445
Size:  228.1 KB

But Michael Jordan broke the laws of physics one time during a slam dunk. It’s possible!!

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Quote Originally Posted by sabad66 View Post
    But Michael Jordan broke the laws of physics one time during a slam dunk. It’s possible!!
    It was the only way to beat the monstars.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

Quote Originally Posted by g-m View Post
    you just can't leave it can you? You are wrong. There are no laws of physics that were broken. Full. Stop.
    You seem to be the one that doesn't want to address anything. Just because a scientist in his article used some hyperbole, doesn't change the facts and information that was included as well. What is your actual position? Are you trying to make the argument this man made virus didn't come from a lab? Or are you just trolling over this mispeak item?

Quote Originally Posted by Misterman View Post
    You seem to be the one that doesn't want to address anything. Just because a scientist in his article used some hyperbole, doesn't change the facts and information that was included as well. What is your actual position? Are you trying to make the argument this man made virus didn't come from a lab? Or are you just trolling over this mispeak item?
    This is what I've repeatedly asked. I never said it was the laws of physics, the scientist(s) in the quoted articles did, and from the first post I said I have no personal expertise in virology or how physics applies to this particular field, but G-M keeps posting as though he's scolding me for espousing a position, which I haven't. All I've asked is for him and anyone else who has said these scientists are wrong, to explain why, and their position. Pretty simple, but he keeps banging the same gong, saying 'You are Wrong", when I haven't said anything or made a statement to be wrong about. Funny that, if anyone has said anything to be wrong about, it's G-M and his past incorrect posts from when news of the virus first was coming out. I didn't once make any claims or statements about the virus, other than that many scientists are claiming there is ample evidence that China engineered it, or part of it at least.

Master Fauci lied about Gain of Function Research funding to the Wuhan Institute of Virology due to his collobration with EcoHealth Alliance President President Peter Daszak.

Well, in the following vid, Daszak made an admission at a 2016 forum discussing emerging infectious diseases and the next pandemic, discussed how his organization dequences deadly viruses by inserting spike proteins into them to see if they bind to human cells as carried out by colleagues in China

“Then when you get a sequence of a virus, and it looks like a relative of a known nasty pathogen, just like we did with SARS. We found other coronaviruses in bats, a whole host of them, some of them looked very similar to SARS. So we sequenced the spike protein: the protein that attaches to cells. Then we…

Well I didn’t do this work, but my colleagues in China did the work. You create pseudo particles, you insert the spike proteins from those viruses, see if they bind to human cells. At each step of this you move closer and closer to this virus could really become pathogenic in people.

“You end up with a small number of viruses that really do look like killers,” he adds.

---> https://www.c-span.org/video/?404875-1/pandemics

I thought the footage already leaked on the source?

Name:  giphy (1).gif
Views: 408
Size:  1.42 MB

My Ride
    Bmw and ford

Quote Originally Posted by mr2mike View Post
    I thought the footage already leaked on the source?

Name:  giphy (1).gif
Views: 408
Size:  1.42 MB
    I told you that on page one …

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

I dont know which is a poorer reflection on China at this point lol
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

Quote Originally Posted by redline View Post
    I told you that on page one …
    True. I don't read.
    I did vote other and wanted to show why.

My Ride
    Z

Quote Originally Posted by Misterman View Post
    gman is adamant that there was a broken law of physics. My position is that there was no law of physics broken. Which is fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Gman.45 View Post
    This is what I've repeatedly asked. I never said it was the laws of physics, the scientist(s) in the quoted articles did, and from the first post I said I have no personal expertise in virology or how physics applies to this particular field, but G-M keeps posting as though he's scolding me for espousing a position, which I haven't. All I've asked is for him and anyone else who has said these scientists are wrong, to explain why, and their position. Pretty simple, but he keeps banging the same gong, saying 'You are Wrong", when I haven't said anything or made a statement to be wrong about. Funny that, if anyone has said anything to be wrong about, it's G-M and his past incorrect posts from when news of the virus first was coming out. I didn't once make any claims or statements about the virus, other than that many scientists are claiming there is ample evidence that China engineered it, or part of it at least.
    That's a backtrack.
    Z32 TT
    1996 Integra - winter beater with studs - RIP (deer)
    2002 WRX - to be sold
    2010 sti - winter

Now I know you're just trolling. Funny. Mission accomplished for you I guess.

From my first post -
    More news and info on this will be breaking pretty big IMO soon, I read this info on at least 1/2 dozen sources today alone.
    , and 2nd post right after that
    Don't shoot the messenger, I'm just repeating what's been said, again, in a whole pile of sources today. World renown scientists in virology stated it, not me.
    and
    Biology/chemistry is not my thing.
    ....and continued posts restating that the physics laws thing is NOT my position, just what the articles I linked stated -
    And, AGAIN, for the 2nd time, it isn't "me saying" anything, it's what both the scientists/virologists said, NOT me.
    Interesting that you're interested in C19 discussions at all, since according to your posts from 2020, it's way overblown, "hogwash",the infection isn't that bad, and nobody is going to get it anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Gman.45 View Post
    Now I know you're just trolling. Funny. Mission accomplished for you I guess.

From my first post - , and 2nd post right after that and ....and continued posts restating that the physics laws thing is NOT my position, just what the articles I linked stated -

Interesting that you're interested in C19 discussions at all, since according to your posts from 2020, it's way overblown, "hogwash",the infection isn't that bad, and nobody is going to get it anyway.
    Doesn't even seem worth it. Dude is floating away in his own world clearly not reading anything you posted or said.

My Ride
    Bicycle

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...climate-crisis

Not much out of G7 meeting on this topic. It's nice to see Biden is slowly getting allies back into the fold and hopefully away from China and yuan.

The reality hits hard here tho:
    The Munich security forum last week devoted a whole report to the subject of how liberal democracies can “compete where they must – and … cooperate with competitors where they can”.
    And typically, China is mad.
    https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/...ter-intentions

They were buttering up EU weeks ago heading into G7. The knew what's coming.
    Last edited by Xtrema; 06-14-2021 at 10:57 AM.

My Ride
    Faux X 4 Mall Crawler

Ruh-row

sig deleted by moderator, because they are useless

Video shows Wuhan Lab Partner Scheming on How to Make Money From a Pandemic

-Dr Ralph Baric, a Wuhan Insititue of Virology and Collaborator and gain of function Advocate advised attendees at a conference on how to make money from a pandemic
    - Baric – who’s described lifting bans on gain-of-function research as “critical” – also provided the Wuhan lab with humanized mice to likely conduct the controversial form of research with SARS-like coronaviruses.
    -Pandemics are times of opportunity for people to have political, financial and personal gain
    -outlined what types of stocks and industries surged during the Ebola outbreak which he used to extrapolate financial advice on how to make Money.

--->https://thenationalpulse.com/breakin...demic-profits/

Money, money, money, Moooooney, MOOOOOONEY

Name:  Webp.net-resizeimage (1).png
Views: 253
Size:  140.3 KB

My Ride
    Bicycle

https://news.yahoo.com/rumors-u-secr...192530355.html

Dong Jingwei supposedly gave the U.S. information about the Wuhan Institute of Virology that changed the stance of the Biden administration concerning the origins of the COVID-19 pandemic.
    Last edited by Xtrema; 06-20-2021 at 09:42 PM.

Peter Daszak Fired!

-he who tried to gag Wuhan lab leak theory is FIRED from UN commission investigating COVID after he was exposed for organizing letter denying leak claim in The Lancet medical journal
    -he was helping secretly denounce the lab leak theory while failing to mention his close ties to the same facility - the Wuhan Institute of Virology
    -Daszak is president of New York-based EcoHealth Alliance, a medical nonprofit
    -Master Fauci's institute gave $3.7 Million in grants to EcoHealth to support Wuhan work
    -Anthony Fauci's institute gave grants to EcoHealth to support Wuhan work
    -He said the idea that COVID-19 could have escaped from the lab was conspiracy
    -Daszak insisted live bats were not kept at Wuhan, but now admits they may
    -Donald Trump was among the first to point the finger at the Wuhan lab as a source of the outbreak, but his suggestion was initially dismissed as a conspiracy theory and a bid to distract from his own handling of the pandemic.

Rather than respond to the allegations that he 'bullied' other scientists into signing off on The Lancet letter - and that his ties to the lab led to such a conflict of interest that he should never have sat on two panels investigating the cause of COVID-19 - he told a DailyMail.com reporter: 'You need to remove your car from our drive right now, leave the area and never come back.

Daszak and other EcoHealth scientists have been closely involved with the Wuhan lab for years, which was also conducting 'gain of function' experiments, where viruses are genetically engineered to be more infectious to test their effects on human cells.

---> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ct-report.html

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast