Quantcast
Canada Federal Election 2021 - Page 7 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

View Poll Results: What do you think the final outcome will be?

Voters
201. You may not vote on this poll
  • Conservative Minority

43 21.39%
  • Conservative Majority

12 5.97%
  • Liberal Majority

50 24.88%
  • Liberal Minority

87 43.28%
  • Other

9 4.48%
Page 7 of 38 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Canada Federal Election 2021

My Ride
    Sierra, RDX

Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I thought the 10/22 was the most popular. let's see the data.
    There won’t be any solid numbers on the 10/22 since the vast majority are non-restricted, but they did ban some of those as well. There are about 75-80,000 registered ARs in Canada right now though
    See Crank. See Crank Walk. Walk Crank Walk.

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

I thought all of those were lost in tragic fishing accidents.

And all the non restricted were sold to mike in Canmore?
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

I was just trolling. I know nothing about guns, never owned one. I'll leave the adults to talk about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    Bmw and ford

Quote Originally Posted by FraserB View Post
    AR-15, AR-10, XCR. Among others
    shooting ARs is fun but you dont need an AR for any real purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by redline View Post
    Is an AR and different than any other rifle with the same caliber in any way other than cosmetics? Respectfully, that was a stupid thing to say as an argument supporting their ban… Do you need a Lamborghini? A Hyundai will drive just fine too right? Why care what other people like?
    Last edited by tirebob; 08-19-2021 at 03:33 PM.

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

I can find a justification to take away most of your hobbies too, if you really want to play that game. I don't even own firearms, it just plain and simple isn't right. That's it. Full stop. It's the people who share this flawed logic along with the assumption that it will stop at only the things YOU don't care about who are literally the most dangerous threat to a free society we have, complacency of the masses will allow the Gov't to do whatever they want. Gun control, censorship, speech, it's all death by a thousand cuts and when it gets to something that affects YOU, it will be too late. Government takes the low-hanging fruit and manages fear and hysteria around it, we've been watching that play out for years.

......The real question is there clearly better solution or party/ leader…. They are all a POS and self serving…
    No, there isn't. And yes, they are. We're on the same page there.
    Last edited by JRSC00LUDE; 08-19-2021 at 03:47 PM.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

I think I can pre fill this thread with a daily comment of

“Justin Trudeau and the Liberals are idiots, but Canadians are too meek to do anything about it”

Repeat every day until Election Day.

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    fact.

My Ride
    Bmw and ford

Quote Originally Posted by tirebob View Post
    Is an AR and different than any other rifle with the same caliber in any way other than cosmetics? Respectfully, that was a stupid thing to say as an argument supporting their ban… Do you need a Lamborghini? A Hyundai will drive just fine too right? Why care what other people like?
    If lambos where the cause of mass murder I would ban them, assault weapons are at the heart of mass murder. I am fully in support of gun ownership, I grew up with guns, I love going out and shooting amd hunting. I own guns.

But you don’t need a semi auto 20 round clip to hunt deer and if you do , please go to a range and learn how to shoot.

Your average bolt action hunting rifle that holds 3-4 shells are all you need.

Gun owners need a better way to promote the sport and how to down play the negative, something your not doing.

Same could be said about ICE cars , you can talk about freedom and my hobby etc… does not change the fact they are going away ….

If lambos where the cause of mass murder I would ban them, assault weapons are at the heart of mass murder. I am fully in support of gun ownership, I grew up with guns, I love going out and shooting amd hunting. I own guns.

But you don’t need a semi auto 20 round clip to hunt deer and if you do , please go to a range and learn how to shoot.

Your average bolt action hunting rifle that holds 3-4 shells are all you need.

Gun owners need a better way to promote the sport and how to down play the negative, something your not doing.

Same could be said about ICE cars , you can talk about freedom and my hobby etc… does not change the fact they are going away ….
    Again, what makes this rifle different than the same caliber rifle that in Canada have all the same round requirements and semi automatic ability yet those are not illegal? The answer is nothing but the aesthetics… There is literally zero safety difference otherwise. You just scared by a look bro… That is it.

And in fact in Canada more Lambos have killed people than AR’s so better get on your MP to sort that out for you too.

My Ride
    General Motors Competizione

I bet this time is the time we all come to common ground on guns. It's not going to be like all the other times where nobody sees the other point of view about anything.
    2007 GMC 2500 Duramax
    1981 GMC C1500 454

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Never go full retard

fact.

Quote Originally Posted by SKR View Post
    I bet this time is the time we all come to common ground on guns. It's not going to be like all the other times where nobody sees the other point of view about anything.
    I should know better than to try and point out facts with people who are blind to anything but sensationalism on guns. I will stop now lol

My Ride
    LEXUS LX470

Ar15 are not at the heart of mass murder and deer hunting is just one of the permitted uses of firearms in canada. Just because you dont participate in sport shooting doesn't mean that people dont lawfully do so.
    Tap, Rack, BANG!

My Ride
    Toyota’s

Remember when right after the gun grab, the CBC was throwing around that statistic that "80% of Canadians support the gun ban" (or whatever), but then someone leaked the actual survey and the question was phrased vaguely as "do you support banning fully automatic assault rifles with high capacity magazines?" (hint: both were already banned)
    Or how they're trying to convince us that the buyback of hundreds of thousands of guns was only going to cost $400MM at an average price of $1300, when most of the AR's out there are worth double that, not to mention the cost to actually administer the gun grab?
    Or how the whole thing was passed through OIC so that there was literally zero democratic debate to it?
    Or how it does not do a single thing about border security, gun smuggling, gang violence or mental health?
    Or how the list was so poorly done that it included rocket launchers and a lot of hunting shotguns?
    Or how they've ninja-edited the ban list to include other rifles after the fact?
    Or how when that mass shooting happened in Nova Scotia, they tried to suppress the details because...go figure...the guns used were either smuggled into the country or stolen off officers, and the shooter didn't have his PAL anyway?
    JT and Bill Blair can go suck a big fat chode. I'm not particularly conservative these days but I'll vote for whoever I have to if it means preventing a Liberal majority, because he clearly only cares about his own agenda and couldn't give a flying fuck about the actual people living here.

Oh and now JT wants to tell us farmers how much fertilizer we're allowed to use, and surprise surprise the calculation is going to be based on a metric that gives zero credit for any other environmental initiatives we might be taking. Just "nope, 30% less fertilizer mmkay bye".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by littledan View Post
    Ar15 are not at the heart of mass murder and deer hunting is just one of the permitted uses of firearms in canada. Just because you dont participate in sport shooting doesn't mean that people dont lawfully do so.
    And at the same time, an AR15 would arguably be the best suited option for wild hog hunting.

My Ride
    Bmw and ford

Quote Originally Posted by tirebob View Post
    Again, what makes this rifle different than the same caliber rifle that in Canada have all the same round requirements and semi automatic ability yet those are not illegal? The answer is nothing but the aesthetics… There is literally zero safety difference otherwise. You just scared by a look bro… That is it.

And in fact in Canada more Lambos have killed people than AR’s so better get on your MP to sort that out for you too.
    Please post lambo mass murder stories …
    and I am not scared of any gun … bro and the caliber is not the problem … never said it was

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by littledan View Post
    How do you know what I do with my guns ? Do you know what guns I own ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by birdman86 View Post
    Remember when right after the gun grab, the CBC was throwing around that statistic that "80% of Canadians support the gun ban" (or whatever), but then someone leaked the actual survey and the question was phrased vaguely as "do you support banning fully automatic assault rifles with high capacity magazines?" (hint: both were already banned)
    Or how they're trying to convince us that the buyback of hundreds of thousands of guns was only going to cost $400MM at an average price of $1300, when most of the AR's out there are worth double that, not to mention the cost to actually administer the gun grab?
    Or how the whole thing was passed through OIC so that there was literally zero democratic debate to it?
    Or how it does not do a single thing about border security, gun smuggling, gang violence or mental health?
    Or how the list was so poorly done that it included rocket launchers and a lot of hunting shotguns?
    Or how they've ninja-edited the ban list to include other rifles after the fact?
    Or how when that mass shooting happened in Nova Scotia, they tried to suppress the details because...go figure...the guns used were either smuggled into the country or stolen off officers, and the shooter didn't have his PAL anyway?
    JT and Bill Blair can go suck a big fat chode. I'm not particularly conservative these days but I'll vote for whoever I have to if it means preventing a Liberal majority, because he clearly only cares about his own agenda and couldn't give a flying fuck about the actual people living here.

Oh and now JT wants to tell us farmers how much fertilizer we're allowed to use, and surprise surprise the calculation is going to be based on a metric that gives zero credit for any other environmental initiatives we might be taking. Just "nope, 30% less fertilizer mmkay bye".

- - - Updated - - -

And at the same time, an AR15 would arguably be the best suited option for wild hog hunting.
    Do we have a lot of wild hogs in Canada ?

My Ride

How do you know what I do with my guns ? Do you know what guns I own ?
    This is the cuntiest tactic in the game. You know goddamn well what you do with your guns and what you own. If you want to enter it into the argument, don't ask questions like a bitch, commit to it and post it up yourself.

People who answer questions with questions because they're afraid to have to defend anything are the worst.
    2007 GMC 2500 Duramax
    1981 GMC C1500 454

My Ride
    Bmw and ford

Quote Originally Posted by SKR View Post
    This is the cuntiest tactic in the game. You know goddamn well what you do with your guns and what you own. If you want to enter it into the argument, don't ask questions like a bitch, commit to it and post it up yourself.

People who answer questions with questions because they're afraid to have to defend anything are the worst.
    Then don’t tell me you know what I do with with my stuff … fellow cunt

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

What you do in the comfort of your bedroom is no one’s business

fact.

My Ride
    10' 4Runner SR5

Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    I think I can pre fill this thread with a daily comment of

“Justin Trudeau and the Liberals are idiots, but Canadians are too meek to do anything about it”

Repeat every day until Election Day.
    Ontario and Quebec benefits, therefore don't care. The rest of Canadians need to revolt to even get noticed.
    Ultracrepidarian

My Ride

Then don’t tell me you know what I do with with my stuff … fellow cunt
    Post it up. If he's wrong, tell him he's wrong.

"If I never say it, I'll never have to defend it." <-- Rule #1 for how to talk shit like a cunty bitch.
    2007 GMC 2500 Duramax
    1981 GMC C1500 454

Page 7 of 38 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 17 ... LastLast