Quantcast
Wheel ID and price check - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Wheel ID and price check

Default Wheel ID and price check

Hey Beyond,

I have a set of Enkei wheels I'm looking to get rid of. I think they are the RP02. Can anyone confirm?

16x7 dual 4x100/4x114.3 bolt pattern. I'm guessing the 38 on the back is the offset. What do you all think I should ask for them? No scratches or curb marks

Name:  20211008_161345.jpg
Views: 156
Size:  107.6 KBName:  20211008_161305.jpg
Views: 160
Size:  80.9 KB

This model is not the more desirable ones as they were not the made in Japan type and are dual drilled rather than single drilled. If I am not mistaken they are not the lightest weight versions (not that they would be boat anchors or anything. Just more standard weight). Usually the more desirable were single drill, made in Japan and had screw on caps and not the snap in plastic ones.

How much are they worth? Depends on how bad someone wants them. They look clean which is a bonus but being 4 bolt it is more of a limited market nowadays. The cheaper you ask the fast they will sell but if someone has their heart set on these exact wheels they will pay more. I would think if you put them on somewhere where guys want what they want you will be seeing offers between $300 to $500 on the long end assuming they are minty mint.

Thanks Bob. Now can you edit your post to say the exact opposite and bump the price up 1k? Haha

Quote Originally Posted by pdm111 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Thanks Bob. Now can you edit your post to say the exact opposite and bump the price up 1k? Haha
    Haha! I am not saying someone who has been looking forever for a mint set won't come along and pay you some healthy coin, but alas, a used set of 16 inch 4-100/114.3(?) wheels just does not have the market drive as some others...