Year : 2005
Make and Model : GMC 1500 SLE Crewcab
Exterior Color : Grey
Interior Color : Also Grey
Auto or Manual? : Auto
Odometer Reading : 329,500
Location of Vehicle : Cochrane (mostly). Sometimes NW Calgary
Description :

For sale is a our GMC extended cab half ton, 4WD, with towbar, and comes with a canopy.
The 5.3L V8 engine is in great shape, no leaks. new battery.
Interior front seats and console area has a few scuffs (text on the "volume" button for e.g. is worn, so it's more of a -lume button now).
This was my 4th vehicle so didn't see too much use except for the odd garbage run or helping people move.

Regular oil changes and maintenance up to date
Stable oil levels.
Mid-level trim with A/C, power windows, but cloth interior.
Windshield is in excellent condition.
Some surface rust on rear wheel wells (see photos), otherwise is in fairly good condition all around for the vehicle age.
Full size spare in like-new condition.

Some deficiencies on the vehicle:
Tires are showing some wear. Probably best to just view in person on these if you're interested to gauge for yourself.
Airbag light is on for "service" - I initially had this checked out when it first appeared but have then been ignoring this since.
There's an emission system light that comes and goes. I can grab the OBD code for you, but will aim to fix before sale.
There is a short in the cigarette lighter, so it will need to be replaced to function - this also, through brilliant design, affects the OBD2 code reader port. But as a huge cost savings bonus to the new owner I will have some spare 10A fuses available to swap in once the cigarette lighter is replaced.
Passenger door trim seal should be replaced. Rockauto ~$30

If you're keen to save a few $$ on the purchase cost and fix these yourself that works too.

Extras :
I have a inspection from a local garage from Mid September 2021 that I can share to any serious buyer - I was just curious what, if anything, would come up on a report and be advantageous to fix before selling.

Asking Price : $4,500 OBO (Priced too high? Tell me why and then offer me less. Priced too low? Bring me guilt beer after sale).

Contact Information
E-Mail : PM is best, and I can share my email/phone from there. I'm working nights so expect a short delay in my replies
Phone :

Pictures :
Name:  IMG_20200828_174650.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  687.7 KB
Name:  IMG_20200828_174710.jpg
Views: 103
Size:  466.1 KB
Name:  IMG_20200828_174733.jpg
Views: 101
Size:  519.4 KB