Quantcast
Would you do business with someone who isn't jabbed? - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

View Poll Results: Wuuld you do business with someone who isn't jabbed?

Voters
69. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

42 60.87%
  • No

13 18.84%
  • Only if she's hot

14 20.29%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Would you do business with someone who isn't jabbed?

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

Seeing lots of irrational fear.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Reported.

My Ride
    Sierra, RDX

Quote Originally Posted by cjblair View Post
    Restaraunt? No.

Anyone that doesn't handle my food? Probably.
    You won’t know though. There is no mandate for restaurant workers to get vaccinated and I bet you’d get a bitchy reply if you asked to see their proof when they asked for yours
    See Crank. See Crank Walk. Walk Crank Walk.

It's pretty sad that you're even discussing this topic. It falls within the same scope of wanting to business with someone who has aids... Feels like the 80s all over.

Reason I say this is that someone who is vaccinated can still spread and catch. Why does it matter if a weed shop employee is vaccinated or not if he's not sick?

My Ride
    2020 Subaru Forester Sport

Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE View Post
    No kidding. I would deal with anyone, hell I almost would prefer to deal with an anti-vaxer, they are no danger to me, I am vaccinated, I am a danger to them as I am vaccinated but can still spread. Hell I might even start to spit-talk more.....less stupid people the better...

Quote Originally Posted by eblend View Post
    No kidding. I would deal with anyone, hell I almost would prefer to deal with an anti-vaxer, they are no danger to me, I am vaccinated, I am a danger to them as I am vaccinated but can still spread. Hell I might even start to spit-talk more.....less stupid people the better...
    Holy shit, listen to yourself. You want to go around infecting people cause they aren't "protected" Why can't you respect peoples choice on what they want for themselves. You'd be a shitty ass friend.

Well here's the thing - I prob wouldn't deal with half the businesses if we had a sit down to discuss their opinions & beliefs. That's the beauty of business, is it doesn't matter in most transactions:
    "Shopkeep, do you stock XXL dildos?"
    "Why yes good sir, we have them in every size!"
    "Excellent, I'll take 2 please."

Now if they go do some bullshit like declare openly they are antivax like Pizza man here, tell me about how Notley eats babies, or how the flouride in the water is mind control, I'll be avoiding them since they are wearing their retardation on the outside. In a normal business transaction, this shit should not come up.
    Last edited by Pauly Boy; 10-14-2021 at 06:15 PM.
    Originally posted by killramos
    It's a Chrysler, it won't last long enough to depreciate.

My Ride
    Bmw and ford

Quote Originally Posted by RawB8figure View Post
    I am sure they will be fine. Their POW pizza locations are very good and super busy every time I go to pick up.
    On the website it only shows one location which no longer has any ability to operate… unless they have got some of those issues dealt with. But they are asking for donations for a legal fund so maybe you should donate.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Quote Originally Posted by Pauly Boy View Post
    Well here's the thing - I prob wouldn't deal with half the businesses if we had a sit down to discuss their opinions & beliefs. That's the beauty of business, is it doesn't matter in most transactions:
    "Shopkeep, do you stock XXL dildos?"
    "Why yes good sir, we have them in every size!"
    "Excellent, I'll take 2 please."

Now if they go do some bullshit like declare openly they are antivax like Pizza man here, tell me about how Notley eats babies, or how the flouride in the water is mind control, I'll be avoiding them since they are wearing their retardation on the outside. In a normal business transaction, this shit should not come up.
    This here. Don't make your life my problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride

Quote Originally Posted by jabjab View Post
    Holy shit, listen to yourself. You want to go around infecting people cause they aren't "protected" Why can't you respect peoples choice on what they want for themselves. You'd be a shitty ass friend.
    I don't want to infect no-one, but being vaccinated might mean that I might not know that I am carrying the virus. Why should I change my life to adjust to your life choices, I carry on living, and if you get infected because I didn't know I was infected...well that was your choice. Spit-talking was a joke, obviously it hit a nerve. Also didn't know we were talking about friends here, I presumed general population conversation. I surround myself with smart people, so no anti-vaxxers anywhere to be seen.

It's like insurance, no-one wants it until they need it, this is no different. If you don't want insurance and you get sick, then don't be crawling begging for an ICU bed and taking away life saving operations from others because you chose to listen to twitter over common sense. As the saying goes, you made your bed, now lay in it. Since when is your choice to not get vaccinated more important then my choice to carry on living a normal life? Why should I be locked down and restricted because your stupid ass won't stop clogging up the hospitals and driving up covid numbers. It's like the defund the police crowd who call the police when they need help...made your choice, suffer the consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by eblend View Post
    I don't want to infect no-one, but being vaccinated might mean that I might not know that I am carrying the virus. Why should I change my life to adjust to your life choices, I carry on living, and if you get infected because I didn't know I was infected...well that was your choice. Spit-talking was a joke, obviously it hit a nerve. Also didn't know we were talking about friends here, I presumed general population conversation. I surround myself with smart people, so no anti-vaxxers anywhere to be seen.

It's like insurance, no-one wants it until they need it, this is no different. If you don't want insurance and you get sick, then don't be crawling begging for an ICU bed and taking away life saving operations from others because you chose to listen to twitter over common sense. As the saying goes, you made your bed, now lay in it. Since when is your choice to not get vaccinated more important then my choice to carry on living a normal life? Why should I be locked down and restricted because your stupid ass won't stop clogging up the hospitals and driving up covid numbers. It's like the defund the police crowd who call the police when they need help...made your choice, suffer the consequences.
    I'm not an anti vaxer, I'm more pro choice. I've gotten covid twice with no vaccine. 2nd time I didn't know I had it tbh, just a sore throat. So Im not clogging up any medical facilities and I accept any consequences but I don't think you calling unvaccinated people "stupid asses". Everyone has a reason why they do or don't get vacinnated. How about respecting everyone for a start.

My Ride

Quote Originally Posted by jabjab View Post
    I'm not an anti vaxer, I'm more pro choice. I've gotten covid twice with no vaccine. 2nd time I didn't know I had it tbh, just a sore throat. So Im not clogging up any medical facilities and I accept any consequences but I don't think you calling unvaccinated people "stupid asses". Everyone has a reason why they do or don't get vacinnated. How about respecting everyone for a start.
    I will start respecting them when they stop being the sole reason this pandemic keeps dragging on. If they give 0 f*cks about the rest of us, the vast majority, why should we care about them? Yes I agree it is your choice to do what you want with your body, that's true, but don't give me this "It's new, it hasn't been tested" when nearly 4 billion people in the world have already been vaccinated. It's a vaccine.....not crack....vaccines have been around for ages....just get your damn shot and move on, don't give me some ideological bullshit and crap you saw on facebook, and then go protest looking like a complete moron with your sign. It was funny at first, now it's not, nearly 2 years and this shit keep dragging on. Bunch of Karens ruining it for the rest of us. Anyways, just very annoyed with the anti-vaxx crowd and their bullshit, not here to argue. And I do respect everyone, I'm probably one of the most empathetic people in my group of friends, I just have no room for anti-vaxxers and their bullshit. I will deal with anyone, anti-vaxx or not, unless they are openly anti-vaxx like was mentioned earlier in the thread, then I will purposefully avoid them, but as long as your don't preach on me, and we interact as a human beings, then all is good. I am a danger to you, and you accept that danger, so to me it matters not, but as long as the hospitals are full of unvaccinated people, my empathy for them is at a 0. As someone who had full blown pneumonia and almost died in Japan two years ago, I know how bad this shit can be, so I was itching to get my vaccine as soon as it became available to me. I guess the anti-vaxxers like to learn the hard way.

My Ride
    Toyota Christopher Lambert

Just put derpderp on ignore like the rest of us, he's running out of people to talk to

Quote Originally Posted by redline View Post
    On the website it only shows one location which no longer has any ability to operate… unless they have got some of those issues dealt with. But they are asking for donations for a legal fund so maybe you should donate.
    That's because you are looking at the without papers website.

My Ride
    Buffalo Truck & An Angry Kitty

I want to add a twist to this, would you be in favour (or not) of businesses posting their staff vaccination status on their front door / website? Either "we're all double jabbed" or "my body my choice" kind of thing?
    "Masked Bandit is a gateway drug for frugal spending." - Unknown303

My Ride

Quote Originally Posted by Masked Bandit View Post
    I want to add a twist to this, would you be in favour (or not) of businesses posting their staff vaccination status on their front door / website? Either "we're all double jabbed" or "my body my choice" kind of thing?
    I don't think its necessary. Keep it to yourself and don't make a big deal out of it, and you will attract both crowds. Anyone who posts that they they openly support anti-vaxxers is going to lose 85% of their customers, and the folks who remain aren't the type of people you would want to hang out around anyways.

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

I think the only business I will be adamant about having a fully vaccinated staff to do business with, will be a dentist.
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
    Came back to ogle 2Legit2Quit wife's buns...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kloubek View Post
    They're certainly big, but I don't know if they are the BEST I've tasted.

Yes. I would also like to know their Hepatitis status and most recent STD test (in case she's hot)
    Originally posted by killramos
    It's a Chrysler, it won't last long enough to depreciate.

My Ride
    NC1

Quote Originally Posted by Pauly Boy View Post
    Yes. I would also like to know their Hepatitis status and most recent STD test (in case she's hot)
    Would it stop you? lol

Most places have done this on their site.
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

My Ride
    Bicycle

Health care type of business (Dentist, Massage, Chiro etc) would be nice.

But in reality, if I need them I probably won't care.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast