Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Any Jordan B. Peterson fans?

My Ride
    NC1

Whoa what’s going on here lol yolobimmer and zenops are pals?! Haha
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

Jordan Peterson is a dickwad. But he also delves into all the truths that noone wants to say out loud. High risk strategy.

Americans might find it hard to believe the truth that NASA is pretty much gone full Nazi (or better to say, returned to Nazi) like Kanye - but took a different and much older road to get there.

White people are angry that Kanye is Nazi, its like he took away their rally point. As far as I can tell, Kanye is more Nazi than most white supremacists.
    Last edited by ZenOps; 12-07-2022 at 09:09 PM.
    0.5 gram microsd delivered by 12,000 pound combustion vehicle and driver.

Quote Originally Posted by ZenOps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I though I was being neutral. The words are Petersons, not mine. He explains the incel issue, but gives no solution. I don't know how to be more factual than that.
    You took a 1 minute clip from a long interview, and ignored everything else he has ever said or written. His books are all about the solutions. Stop feeling sorry for yourself, take action on improving whatever is in your control, start with the small things, move on to the bigger things.

Quote Originally Posted by Misterman View Post
    You took a 1 minute clip from a long interview, and ignored everything else he has ever said or written. His books are all about the solutions. Stop feeling sorry for yourself, take action on improving whatever is in your control, start with the small things, move on to the bigger things.

Thing is: Not many are going to take the road that he has planned. Nor would many women suggest those roads.

I mean, if you take the path the US would have you take in the 1960's, we would all be playing weekend rounds of golf on the moon right now. Some ideas are realistic, and some ideas are simply idealogical in nature. Being a psychology guy, Peterson tends to be idealogical in thought, but also brutal in reality.

Which is good, because he can at least identify the problem - and when things are just plain straight up lies or media fabrications.

But a "man up" attitude usually just ends up getting young males blown up by landmines or thrown into spiked pits. If that is the goal. Follow Peterson, and every woman you ever meet will become that landmine. If its worth the risk, then sure - go for it.

The reality is young males around the world are looking to fill their gastank every two weeks, not rounds of golf on the moon. Any and every guru says "become a better person" - usually with a 14 point guide and bi-annual meetings.

Maybe see if following a Tibetan monk is a better path, or if you want a Billion dollars, Kanye the Nazi, or Trillion Putin the Commie.

https://fortune.com/2022/03/26/elon-...icher-than-me/
    Last edited by ZenOps; 12-09-2022 at 07:03 PM.

My Ride
    2019 Peterbilt

Quote Originally Posted by kertejud2 View Post
    That's what I have been saying. There is no less manly,, more insecure, drug addict that can't control his own emotion than this douchebag.
    MAGA = My Ass Got Arrested.

Beware the passive aggressive Mean Girls. Vengie, Killramos, Penismightier, buster, jrscoolude, etc who bully others into their circle jerk opinion, serially negging you, while claiming they ignore you and don't obsess over you.

PSA. High school is not a popularity contest little girls

The thing about women and Peterson:

It seems that young males follow Peterson to "reinforce" the dominance heirarchy. Which traditionally has never worked for women, from voting to representative wages.

The only reason that young males are disadvantaged are that they are young, eventually - they will grow into it. Women can wait a lifetime and never grow into it. This is why his ideas are so damaging to women. And gets him banned all sorts of places.

Elon just fired quite a few women off twitter. Arguably its because he primarily sees value in the traditional male roles (engineering) Not that it is wrong or right, but it is definitely disproportionate.

Males tend to see dominance as a positive trait - all the way up until millions of people are being nuked. Personally I think one of the best traits is a little bit of theft, Genshin Impact is a masterpiece of which 95% of the core backbone was stolen from Nintendos Breath of the Wild. It makes it no less of a masterpiece however.

If you steal the Mona Lisa to learn from it to create a portrait that is inherently better by every measure by every person on the planet, was it justified to steal it in the first place? White males, tend to say no, because that is not a part of their dominance hierarchy or understanding of "progress". Theft (lets just say temporarily borrowing to learn) is progress, China is right.

NASA was literally the worst thing to ever happen to young white males in the USA. Partially because noone stole any technology off it and improved on it (and then stolen back and improved upon) What NASA should have done is hired only Asian efficiency experts, and banned Europeans because they could never glue two sticks together because one side did not want to reveal their glue patent, and the other their stick design. Assuming of course Wernher Von Braun was a slave.

"All a 800-pound gorilla that works out everyday, is the first gorilla to be shot at".
    Last edited by ZenOps; 12-09-2022 at 09:03 PM.

My Ride
    *The First*

CCCCcccCCccCcCcCCcCCcc combo BREAKER!!!!!!!

My Ride
    2019 Peterbilt

Quote Originally Posted by ThePenIsMightier View Post
    CCCCcccCCccCcCcCCcCCcc combo BREAKER!!!!!!!
    Peterson is a bottom in homo erotic films. And he feels filthy for it, and can't just accept that he likes the big D. That's why he's always so emotional.

Beware the passive aggressive Mean Girls. Vengie, Killramos, Penismightier, buster, jrscoolude, etc who bully others into their circle jerk opinion, serially negging you, while claiming they ignore you and don't obsess over you.

Sort of off topic but not:

https://www.cnn.com/2022/12/09/polit...ied/index.html

Gen Z congressman can't get a place to rent because of bad credit. This is wrong on so many many levels.

My Ride
    Nissan x2

This is why politics are a circus, people keep electing clowns.

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Quote Originally Posted by jutes View Post
    This is why politics are a circus, people keep electing clowns.
    Its funny that people think politicians are anything but clowns.

They are all just dancing monkeys, serious people wouldn't go within a mile of political careers.
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

I'd say people simply tend to elect people who are like them. So yeah, broke ass Gen Z is going to be dominating public office soon enough. Sub-400 FICO scores will be running the country.

I blame NASA for burning down all the trees for one man to go around the moon.

Gen Z wants more power and money... Well this is what happens, don't blame the rest of the old people if and when it all goes wrong.
    Last edited by ZenOps; 12-10-2022 at 09:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kertejud2 View Post
    So nothing of value to add like usual?

My Ride
    2019 Peterbilt

Quote Originally Posted by Misterman View Post
    So I have nothing of value to add like usual.
    So why do you keep posting?

It is funny though that young white male incels will take advice on their incel situation from a man who incites murderous vitriol in women.

I mean - common logic man. Do you not see beyond your own eyelids?

If you want to get laid, the guy you should have been watchin was great manipulator Bikram. Not that I suggest any guru in general.

Last edited by ZenOps; 12-23-2022 at 08:16 AM.

My Ride
    2019 Peterbilt

Quote Originally Posted by ZenOps View Post
    It is funny though that young white male incels will take advice on their incel situation from a man who incites murderous vitriol in women.

I mean - common logic man. Do you not see beyond your own eyelids?

If you want to get laid, the guy you should have been watchin was great manipulator Bikram. Not that I suggest any guru in general.

It's the entitlement of the right. They feel women should just fall in their laps. They feel It's not their fault they are undesirable.

Even conservative dating sites have failed, and the ratio of sausage to taco was 1000 to 1.

Being a self entitled, selfish piece of shit is not attractive.

Its compelling to an Alpha male to simply dominate all beta males, and the women as well.

Both Stalin and Hitler were Alphas, all nations that did not pick an alpha were wiped out (except maybe Switzerland, but arguably they simply held the wealth for Hitler)

One $100 Billionarie to every 10,000 $100 per day minimum wage slaves. It is mimic-ed in the Congo. One millionaire for every 10,000 $1 per day cobalt miners.

Thing is: There are a growing group of people who don't want to take the beta to alpha path. If Kanye becomes president of the USA by way of Nazi, is he simply following the path of JFK? I find both Kanye and JFK to be some of the most reprehensible people to exist, right up there with Nixon.

Peterson and Tate champion, or at least lay out the beta to alpha path. Which is a lie for 99.999% of the population. You can be the hardest, smartest one working in the cobalt mine, you are still unlikely to find that path. Some alphas maintain dominance through unreasonable hope, and by selling books and earning money from eyeballs on the internet.

Beware that you may become a monster on the way there. Bikram became quite monsterish in thought as well, it is not exclusive to a capitalist or communist ideaology. AI being Alpha over all humans is coming.

Peterson seems to be setting up the path from beta to alpha with absolutely no warning signs to the dangers of it (to greater society on the high probability of becoming pure evil along the way) I mean, I guess thats going to be in the next book - how to tell millions of women they are all hoes and simply nuke the rest of the beta males who don't adhere to your $1 per day wages.

The USA is not a true democracy. It is a system where betas get alphas to represent them through 51% beta popularity. Give Hong Kong democracy and they may just end up voting in Xi's long lost half brother. You can absolutely vote in Nazi or commie, especially if you are only give two choices. In China you have one choice as to who is your alpha, in the USA you get two choices. "Voting" into a two party system is a very beta thing to do.

Kang or Kodos. But I will admit, Fetterman gives me hope.

Danielle Smith, by setting $180,000 as "poor" is a mind game attempt to establish herself as an alpha female. I don't think its going to work.
    Last edited by ZenOps; 12-27-2022 at 08:31 AM.

My Ride
    *The First*

CCCCcccCCccCcCcCCcCCcc-Combo BREAKER!!

Name:  82064743.gif
Views: 261
Size:  1.83 MB

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 LastLast