Quantcast
Perkopolis? - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Perkopolis?

My Ride
    '13 MazdaSpeed 3, Zoom Zoom!

Default Perkopolis?

Anyone have this, is it good?

Shopping for set of all household appliances. While reading reviews came across RFD mention that Bosch appliances are 30% off thru Perkopolis. That's significant savings if it's true.

Thinking of getting the WE Triangle MC to get Perkopolis.

Wondering if anyone has direct experience buying appliances using this program?
    My Karma ran over your Dogma

My Ride
    *The First*

Sounds too good to be true.
    What's the connection with Triangle WE? I have that and I've never heard of Perkopolis. I'd think they'd be cramming that down my throat if they were partnered.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

I have triangle We, and have never heard of it, but if it requires you to buy appliances through a captive site, I'm sure the "out-the-door price" is not significantly better than other options. Certainly not anything close to 30% less.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    FB6

The Bosch Staff and Partners program is what they are talking about, and yes you can sign up through perkopolis and yes the Triangle WE gets you a perkopolis account. The Triangle offer was in their welcome package, I dont’recall much info on the the website. I have helped my MIL buy a 300 series dishwasher and it was about 20-30% off retail price. Discounts vary, the more expensive the line, the bigger the percentage discount.

It’s direct from Bosch, nothing scammy about it, free shipping and all. I also have a Whirlpool VIP account from a RFD fiasco from years ago that I managed to keep, same deal with all whirlpool brands (kitchenaid, jennair, etc.).

Dug up my invoice, bought a SHX863WD5N old model number now, towel bar handle, 300 series. $780 before tax. Free shipping.
    Last edited by realazy; 04-27-2022 at 07:32 AM.

My Ride

Quote Originally Posted by realazy View Post
    The Bosch Staff and Partners program is what they are talking about, and yes you can sign up through perkopolis and yes the Triangle WE gets you a perkopolis account. The Triangle offer was in their welcome package, I dont’recall much info on the the website. I have helped my MIL buy a 300 series dishwasher and it was about 20-30% off retail price. Discounts vary, the more expensive the line, the bigger the percentage discount.

It’s direct from Bosch, nothing scammy about it, free shipping and all. I also have a Whirlpool VIP account from a RFD fiasco from years ago that I managed to keep, same deal with all whirlpool brands (kitchenaid, jennair, etc.).

Dug up my invoice, bought a SHX863WD5N old model number now, towel bar handle, 300 series. $780 before tax. Free shipping.
    How do I get a Whirlpool VIP account?

I've narrowed brands for appliances down to Whirlpool, KitchenAid or Bosch. Definitely Bosch or Miele dishwasher....

If you look up the Triangle Roadside assistance program, that's where it lists Perkopolis as a reward in the program.

My Ride
    *The First*

Quote Originally Posted by cidley69 View Post

I've narrowed brands for appliances down to Whirlpool, KitchenAid or Bosch. Definitely Bosch or Miele dishwasher....

If you look up the Triangle Roadside assistance program, that's where it lists Perkopolis as a reward in the program.
    *Kitchen Aid is made by Whirlpool, just for reference.

My Ride
    VAG products

So I need the WE Triangle MC to get access?

My Ride
    is pretty sharp lookin'

Quote Originally Posted by pf0sh0 View Post
    Apparently you need the MC (which I have), then separately apply for the road side assistance, and then I didn't get past yet...

My Ride
    FB6

Quote Originally Posted by cidley69 View Post
    I don't have an answer for this. They've since renamed it to Whirlpool Inside Pass. The RFD fiasco was when someone posted a code for a private event to sign up, it was a 300 page thread within 2-3 days and it seems like Whirlpool honored the orders but then basically disabled all accounts made in that period. I kept resetting my password over the 2-3 days and I managed to keep my account active to this date. I haven't bought any large items, in total I've purchased 5 stand mixers for friends and family and a couple other small kitchen appliances (food processor, hand blender, etc.).

Quote Originally Posted by pf0sh0 View Post
    Perkopolis is a workplace/group discount provider. Some employers will participate in these programs. My employer gives me access to Venngo which is a very similar offering, but no Bosch with Venngo. Co-operators insurance I believe also gives their clients access to Venngo.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

This doesn't sound particularly compelling unless I'm missing something. I don't think I signed up for the Triangle roadside either. I should probably do that.
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    FB6

Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    This doesn't sound particularly compelling unless I'm missing something. I don't think I signed up for the Triangle roadside either. I should probably do that.
    The Bosch Staff and Partner discount is cheaper than most retail store discounts I've seen that are not clearance/blowout/floor model/last one type deal. The Bosch dishwasher at Costco warehouse people like is not even as cheap as this site.

Brand new, free shipping. No hassle. Once you get the Bosch Staff and Partners account through sign up link, it's completely separate from Perkolopolis. It's a standalone Bosch Staff and Partners program. What's not to like if you are buying Bosch appliances?

For the skeptics, post a price you find online for a Bosch appliance and I'll compare it with the Staff and Partners price.
    Last edited by realazy; 04-27-2022 at 09:13 AM.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Sounds good. I like Bosch. I kinda hate the other dishwasher I bought this month and wish I had bought a Bosch. Might be swapping sometime.

My Ride

Anyone interested in a Whirlpool family of products, there is someone on Reddit giving away free passes to the Whirlpool Inside Pass program.

Just search Reddit for "Whirlpool Inside Pass".

They literally had emailed me an invite about 5 minutes after PMing them.

Username: Izicial

There seem to be some serious discounts on the Inside Pass website....many out of stock, but apparently stock is replenished and goes OOS again often.

Will take rep charity points if it works out to savings on your purchase.

This proves my point that the Triangle WE is hot lol

I just went through the sign up process for roadside and they'll offer you 2 packages, personal or family i think were the choices. Go the family and they will tow any vehicle you're driving vs the personal where its only the vehicle registered to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitsu3000gt View Post
    and I did not have the only say in the matter (most people just want it done ASAP and don't care about quality).
    If anything we made a better decision because we had a consensus and were all on the same page.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

All the vehicles are registered to me. Who let's the wife put thier name on automobiles?

My Ride
    *The First*

All the vehicles are registered to me. Who let's the wife put thier name on automobiles?
    Not dudes who buy shitty replacement dishwashers, obviously!

How would you even put a dishwasher on title for a car, anyway?!

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

I think the only true wrong move is having two names on car registration. That’s a nightmare.

Then again. My wife’s car is in her name only. And it is the only car that seems to have issues with expired registration.

I wonder if there is a correlation there.

What is this thread about again?
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Maybe the true magic is friendship?

I wonder if there is a correlation there.
    See; marriage thread
    Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    If I had known you guys would end up being such bitches, I would’ve opened the parenting forum.

Thinly veiled brag? in a normal market i wouldnt want my name on 2 depreciating items but with the price of used cars now that could sound ballerish to some

In regards to the family plan its basically a free tow for any car as long as you "say" you were driving it.
    and I did not have the only say in the matter (most people just want it done ASAP and don't care about quality).
    If anything we made a better decision because we had a consensus and were all on the same page.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast