Quantcast
Kyle Rittenhouse trial - Page 12 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Kyle Rittenhouse trial

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

Quote Originally Posted by nismodrifter View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That woman is everything that's wrong with the fucking world down there.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    Ford F150

President Biden doing what he does best, unifying the country. Left, right, it doesn't matter, we're all in this together. No president should ever make petty comments intended to make half the country angry, and that's why he was elected.

lol jk nvm https://twitter.com/POTUS/status/1461796805411287041
    I can eat more hot wings than you.

My Ride
    ute

Name:  258245124_10165619953260065_5418478096142421467_n.jpg
Views: 320
Size:  54.4 KB

My Ride
    NC1

Hope this kid paid. Get that bag.
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

Pretty much the expected verdict based on US law. Kyle Rittenhouse is still a piece of shit though and deserves little to no sympathy. He's certainly no poster boy or hero like he's being held up as by the republicans. Kids a grade A moron and set himself up for this whole circus.

Deblasio is mad. Probably wondering where the heck the public endangerment charge is. A city like New York would fall apart in a week if they let people run around shooting AR15's without penalty.
    Cocoa $10,000 per ton.

My Ride
    Turbo stuff

Yeah too bad it can't be like Chicago who banned handguns and never has any gun violence ever.

My Ride
    Megun/Kyosho/965

America ...

Greatest Country, Greatest people ...

The Original !

1234567, ¦h³Ò¦h±o

There is a solid argument that the two that got shot should have been in jail to start with. That they were all roaming the streets together in a big pile of degeneracy is what America is now... Not enough room in the jails, this is what you get.

Left and right was just an excuse to have a degeneracy orgy? I believe it. Lefties tend to pick fire, Rightys tend to pick guns - choose your degeneracy.
    Cocoa $10,000 per ton.

My Ride
    S212 E63s / MK7.5 .:R

Quote Originally Posted by mazdavirgin View Post
    Pretty much the expected verdict based on US law. Kyle Rittenhouse is still a piece of shit though and deserves little to no sympathy. He's certainly no poster boy or hero like he's being held up as by the republicans. Kids a grade A moron and set himself up for this whole circus.
    Lol would you say the same about your leftist/progressive idols/heroes like George Floyd and Breonna Taylor?

Quote Originally Posted by Kg810 View Post
    Lol would you say the same about your leftist/progressive idols/heroes like George Floyd and Breonna Taylor?
    That's a false equivalency if I've ever heard one. Neither of the two listed above killed anyone. George Floyd wasn't a saint but he didn't deserve to be killed in the manner he was by law enforcement. Neither did Breonna Taylor who was far more innocent than George Floyd but still ended up getting shot after a no knock raid.

Kyle Rittenhouse went out with the intention of playing militia man and got his wish. The whole resulting clown show of a trial is completely due to his poor judgment and idiocy.
    Last edited by mazdavirgin; 11-19-2021 at 08:26 PM.

I keep seeing people saying "The kid shouldn't have been there". And whether you think that makes him guilty or not, you're right he should've never been there............... Because the government and law enforcement should've been doing their job to protect the public so that no private citizen ever felt the need to go do it themselves. Seems to be a largely ignored fact from people criticizing this kids choices.

If you truely want to be fatalistic, in the long run I don't think this verdict will matter to Rittenhouse himself.

Rittenhouse is now the "murderer who escaped justice" according to some. Just like how Rittenhouse and his buddies were out to gun down some people they *thought* deserved to be in jail (or killed) so too will this not fade in memory. Now flip the coin. Although they may not attempt to actually gun down Rittenhouse, I can imagine that his house will be set on fire every other year or so, any business he attempts to start up - will be burned before the sun rises, as they *think* he deserves it.

Such is the way of the degenerate. But it is odd to me - that the court system does seem to favor gun degenerates in the USA.

The rule is now sacrosanct in my mind: In the USA you want the biggest baddest gun if you are a degenerate. You do not want to have a molotov cocktail or a skateboard, or a plastic bag or fists. Pleading unarmed will only get you killed and blamed. I think most people realize this truth, but it sure is a sad place to be.

BTW: We've come a long way since the most lethal and dangerous man used to be James Bond and his Walther PPK.

At this rate, I figure they will figure out how to make a gun that will take down a building soon enough. Just like how the combustion engine is done, so too is gunpowder. Electricity is win.
    Last edited by ZenOps; 11-19-2021 at 09:50 PM.
    Cocoa $10,000 per ton.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Please stop.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    NC1

Quote Originally Posted by C4S View Post
    America ...

Greatest Country, Greatest people ...

It is. If not, why would so many people travel there? Why would so many people want to immigrate there?
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

Quote Originally Posted by Misterman View Post
    I keep seeing people saying "The kid shouldn't have been there". And whether you think that makes him guilty or not, you're right he should've never been there............... Because the government and law enforcement should've been doing their job to protect the public so that no private citizen ever felt the need to go do it themselves. Seems to be a largely ignored fact from people criticizing this kids choices.
    That's just such a dumb statement. When we had the cup riot in Vancouver do you think a 17 year old showing up there with a loaded gun to play law enforcement amidst the rioters would have improved or worsened the situation?

Kyle Rittenhouse might not be guilty in the eyes of the law but he's still an idiot.

My Ride
    Nissan x2

That's just such a dumb statement. When we had the cup riot in Vancouver do you think a 17 year old showing up there with a loaded gun to play law enforcement amidst the rioters would have improved or worsened the situation?

Kyle Rittenhouse might not be guilty in the eyes of the law but he's still an idiot.
    With the VPD doing nothing, 17 year olds with trigger discipline is what Vancouver needed to clear the yippies.

My Ride
    toyota MR2

That's a false equivalency if I've ever heard one. Neither of the two listed above killed anyone. George Floyd wasn't a saint but he didn't deserve to be killed in the manner he was by law enforcement. Neither did Breonna Taylor who was far more innocent than George Floyd but still ended up getting shot after a no knock raid.

Kyle Rittenhouse went out with the intention of playing militia man and got his wish. The whole resulting clown show of a trial is completely due to his poor judgment and idiocy.
    Was not a no knock raid.
    https://www.nytimes.com/article/breo...or-police.html
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

My Ride
    The SHBARUS

You can tell the kid can handle pressure well when he was questioned by Binger, never fell for his traps. Sounds like it was him who decided to testify too. I gave him credit, that's tough for anyone and he's 18. On the other hand that babbling Kraus cracked like humpty dumpty. As much as I hate Binger, he's the necessary evil, well done sir. Richards is ok, not aggressive enough though. Chirafisi is good, he's got the energy. I wonder if the defense would have been more aggressive if he was the first chair. Wisco is pretty sharp, she debunked the botched file right away when Kraus was still babbling. She was a bit nervous but presented her story clearly. Honorary mention to Grambo, "a gun is a gun" "m@#$f%^r".

Quote Originally Posted by thinmyster View Post
    You read your own article that states that it's disputed?

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 11 12 13 ... LastLast