Quantcast
Smaller daily vitamins - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: Smaller daily vitamins

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Unicycle
    Posts
    10,828
    Rep Power
    100

    Default Smaller daily vitamins

    Is there a smaller daily multivitamin that's NOT for seniors and not a chewable? Specifically looking for one for a teen.

    Centrum makes them for seniors.
    Screenshot_20211129-072739.png

    Something like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I almost shat myself after eating way too much at lunch with @killramos so ya, we can start the diaper thread now.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    ES Art Room
    My Ride
    #SadLife
    Posts
    2,685
    Rep Power
    84

    Default

    I'm sure you'll find something. To further emphasize your point:


  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    S.E. (not the drrty south)
    My Ride
    Natural gas, and natural gas accessories
    Posts
    7,964
    Rep Power
    65

    Default

    What's wrong with chewables? Gummy vitamins FTW.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The AHS system is quite good.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Cummins x5
    Posts
    1,265
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tik-Tok View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What's wrong with chewables? Gummy vitamins FTW.
    +1
    Originally posted by Mibz
    The criteria for being a Beyond Baller is simply knowing you are one.
    Deleted E70 35d
    My hybrid burns Diesel & Oil

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Mazda 3
    Posts
    822
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tik-Tok View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What's wrong with chewables? Gummy vitamins FTW.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Dubbs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    +1
    No iron in gummies if they need it.

    Our son takes Flintstones vitamins but in the last year they removed iron from the standard Flintstones complete and added another product "Flintstones + Iron".
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Unicycle
    Posts
    10,828
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Yes, the gummies often have different contents, which doesn't appeal to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I almost shat myself after eating way too much at lunch with @killramos so ya, we can start the diaper thread now.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    S.E. (not the drrty south)
    My Ride
    Natural gas, and natural gas accessories
    Posts
    7,964
    Rep Power
    65

    Default

    You'll probably have to wander into an actual vitamin/supplement store for your best answer. I know anytime I've asked a pharmacist about over the counter pill sizes, they are useless.

    If you're in my neck of the woods at all, there's a decent place in the London Drugs mini-mall (Heritage/Macleod). Maybe give them a call first.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The AHS system is quite good.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Homeless
    My Ride
    Blue Dabadee
    Posts
    7,901
    Rep Power
    68

    Default

    Have you considered cutting a centrum in half
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

    If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Unicycle
    Posts
    10,828
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Have you considered cutting a centrum in half
    I can't tell if you are trying to be helpful or not, but somehow you have actually given one of the most helpful comments yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I almost shat myself after eating way too much at lunch with @killramos so ya, we can start the diaper thread now.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Homeless
    My Ride
    Blue Dabadee
    Posts
    7,901
    Rep Power
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I can't tell if you are trying to be helpful or not, but somehow you have actually given one of the most helpful comments yet.
    Dead serious. To my recollection there is actually a little midway line across to make cutting easier.

    I buy them in large quantities at Costco.

    I don’t cut them personally but I can see the appeal for spreading your dosage out through the day to maximize absorption could be a good idea.
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

    If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    S.E. (not the drrty south)
    My Ride
    Natural gas, and natural gas accessories
    Posts
    7,964
    Rep Power
    65

    Default

    If the reason for a smaller pill is because your teenager has a difficult time swallowing pills, cutting a centrum likely won't work. Speaking as someone with that problem, I've tried it, and it's terrible.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The AHS system is quite good.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Unicycle
    Posts
    10,828
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tik-Tok View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If the reason for a smaller pill is because your teenager has a difficult time swallowing pills, cutting a centrum likely won't work. Speaking as someone with that problem, I've tried it, and it's terrible.
    Yeah, it'd be a bad shape probably, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I almost shat myself after eating way too much at lunch with @killramos so ya, we can start the diaper thread now.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    S.E. (not the drrty south)
    My Ride
    Natural gas, and natural gas accessories
    Posts
    7,964
    Rep Power
    65

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah, it'd be a bad shape probably, right?
    Sharp edges and the taste of a pill that isn't meant to be tasted (the uncoated part)
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The AHS system is quite good.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    calgary
    Posts
    1,628
    Rep Power
    44

    Default

    Have you tried a liquid multivitamin?

    I don't know anything about this company specifically...
    But it seems decent.
    https://passion4lifevitamins.com/

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Fiesta ST
    Posts
    1,186
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tik-Tok View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sharp edges and the taste of a pill that isn't meant to be tasted (the uncoated part)
    That’s why people parachute drugs instead. Tiny bit of TP or tissue paper. Empty the half cap onto it and lift it like a parachute and swallow so you don’t taste it.
    Nolan

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    YYC
    Posts
    3,595
    Rep Power
    44

    Default

    Have you Tweeted Bill Cosby for ideas?

  17. #17
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    S.E. (not the drrty south)
    My Ride
    Natural gas, and natural gas accessories
    Posts
    7,964
    Rep Power
    65

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pheoxs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That’s why people parachute drugs instead. Tiny bit of TP or tissue paper. Empty the half cap onto it and lift it like a parachute and swallow so you don’t taste it.
    I've never heard of that, but it sounds disgusting.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The AHS system is quite good.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Unicycle
    Posts
    10,828
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    +1 parachute sounds like a bigger problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I almost shat myself after eating way too much at lunch with @killramos so ya, we can start the diaper thread now.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Homeless
    My Ride
    Blue Dabadee
    Posts
    7,901
    Rep Power
    68

    Default

    Parachute?

    Jesus, is someone going to suggest boofing them next?
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

    If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    YYC
    Posts
    3,595
    Rep Power
    44

    Default

    Parachutes?? Sounds like how you'd do whippits.

    Speaking of which, don't let this happen to you on Christmas.
    These sketch comedy guys have some hilarious gems.
    Much like the "I think you should leave" show on Netflix.


Similar Threads

  1. What Vitamins to take Daily?

    By Cypresskilla in forum Health and Fitness
    Replies: 17
    Latest Threads: 08-08-2006, 03:09 PM
  2. Vitamins

    By nusneak in forum Health and Fitness
    Replies: 18
    Latest Threads: 03-07-2006, 05:10 PM
  3. Multi Vitamins

    By sputnik in forum Health and Fitness
    Replies: 23
    Latest Threads: 05-12-2005, 11:02 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •