Quantcast
Virtual US credit card sites - Not sure what ones are decent - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Virtual US credit card sites - Not sure what ones are decent

My Ride
    2011 Chrarger, 2018 F150

Default Virtual US credit card sites - Not sure what ones are decent

So I was not sure where to drop this but there is an item I wanted to order online and the website will only ship to the US and will only accept credit cards that have a US address associated with them. Looking online, there are a bunch of sites that offer virtual cards you can use to purchase items and I can use my Montana Shipping outlet location to get the package delivered to.

So has anyone ever used one of these virtual cards to make a purchase online and any reviews or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. This is the first time I ever hit a site that won't accept a card outside of their own country.

Thanks
    Mike

A semi-detached home from 89Coupe (hahahaha)
    My Ride
    A Gallardo from SDS (hahahaha)

Quote Originally Posted by Homerrca View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So I was not sure where to drop this but there is an item I wanted to order online and the website will only ship to the US and will only accept credit cards that have a US address associated with them. Looking online, there are a bunch of sites that offer virtual cards you can use to purchase items and I can use my Montana Shipping outlet location to get the package delivered to.

So has anyone ever used one of these virtual cards to make a purchase online and any reviews or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. This is the first time I ever hit a site that won't accept a card outside of their own country.

Thanks
    Mike
    I've used MyUS in the past. I had no problem, except one time I seem to recall the shipping options were limited and the whole process took longer than it really should have and I happily would have paid more if the option was available. Otherwise, happy with them and I'll likely use them again in the future.

What type of item is it? I'm sure they'll accept a Canadian credit card as long as it ships to a USA address. Amex is great for this as they don't usually get in the way of online orders going to another address.

My Ride
    2011 Chrarger, 2018 F150

Its the ghostbusters popcorn holder that AMC is selling in the us (https://www.amctheatresmoviemerchand...-container.htm) When you get to the payment portion, it will only allow you to enter in a US billing address and when I sent them a note advising them that I can have the item shipped to a location in the US to pick it up but my billing address is in Canada, they came back and said they can only accept a US credit card that has a billing address in the US.

Checking Ebay, there is no way I am paying those prices.

If you enter a Canadian credit card it will most likely work as long as your putting the billing address to your Montana reshipper. I'd attempt to put the order through like this before you sort out any issues with a virtual credit card.

When it comes to my amex I can pretty much ship most items from the USA to my reshipping addresses without issue.

I bet that works.
    I've used myUS too.

Also can try the USA gas pump zip code trick too.
    https://www.mastercard.ca/en-ca/pers...-the-pump.html

My Ride
    2011 Chrarger, 2018 F150

Thanks everyone
    I will give that a try and see if that works