Putin vs Ukraine. - Page 107 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 107 of 138 FirstFirst ... 97 106 107 108 117 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,140 of 2745

Thread: Putin vs Ukraine.

My Ride
    A vehicle or two

Quote Originally Posted by jutes View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Depends on what your version of winning is. They thought they could roll in and install a puppet dictator in Kiev. Months later they are no closer to their objective of de-nazifying Ukraine and their military is captured or destroyed. It's only a matter of time before Ukraine regains all territory lost and then some, meanwhile Russia will be alone on the international stage.

So yeah, Russia is going to lose this war.
    Pretty much this. On a battle-by-battle basis, they certainly are losing the war as it sits right now, and they have failed all major objectives to date.

However, they still have a ton of men they can draft if they want to. And while they might be running low on certain equipment, they most likely have enough to continue this war for a prolonged period of time. Additionally, they are now getting more support from countries like Belarus (who is now joining the war with them as far as I know), as well as weapons from other countries - like the drones from Iran. They have a leader unwilling to move on his direction, and a public that follows the government like sheep. Losing or not, they are likely capable of keeping this going for years... OR escalating it further with nukes, dirty bombs, chemical warfare, or whatever else it is they wish to use in desperation.

In the end, neither side are going to "win" this war. It's just a matter of how many losses will occur in the meantime.

My Ride
    Bicycle

Quote Originally Posted by littledan View Post
    Sarcasm seems to be lost on people.

Russia is not losing this war lol.
    Mobilized people, now promised to stop due to demographic lost

Not a single country outside of Africa or South America can afford to lose young people. Goes double for countries that either can't/won't attract immigrants. This is why Russian takes all Ukrainian civilians over into Russia as that's the only spoil of war that's worth anything. Kherson is emptied out, that means Crimea's water will be shut off soon.

You can already tell they can't hold any land or cities for long, even with a large amount of Russians in the area and resort to missiles again. Belarus is nowhere to be seen and all the 'stans are quiet. Chinese/Indian will come and get whatever they can grab and the Indians are probably now shaking at shitty Russian weapons they have been arming themselves with and can't build up as fast as the Chinese without Russia.

Russian pulled out UN deal on Ukraine grain, Turkey and Ukraine doesn't give a shit, keep them going. Nobody give a shit what Putin or Russia has to say any more. The military failure shows they are just a paper tiger.

The only step left is mutual destruction for Putin if he were to be taken seriously. That's the only win he gets to have, if you can even call it that.

So unless Russia unleash nukes, it pretty much make all nukes pointless which is kinda nice outcome.
    Last edited by Xtrema; 10-31-2022 at 05:05 PM.

Y'know what is not coincidence: Both the USS Nimitz and the USS Abraham Lincoln have had undrinkable water. I'd guess sabotage, but to sabotage two of ten US carriers is not an easy task - nor would it be a small problem.

The only reason that you would sabotage two US carriers is if you were planning something global.

Things are escalating badly, far more outside the scope of the Ukraine proxy war.

On a side note: Australia will hold US nukes. Australian news is always "China this China that" But US nukes on Australia may provoke Russia to station some nukes closer to the USA.

Last edited by ZenOps; 10-31-2022 at 06:34 PM.
    Cocoa $11,000 per ton.

My Ride
    2019 Peterbilt

Quote Originally Posted by Kloubek View Post
    Pretty much this. On a battle-by-battle basis, they certainly are losing the war as it sits right now, and they have failed all major objectives to date.

However, they still have a ton of men they can draft if they want to. And while they might be running low on certain equipment, they most likely have enough to continue this war for a prolonged period of time. Additionally, they are now getting more support from countries like Belarus (who is now joining the war with them as far as I know), as well as weapons from other countries - like the drones from Iran. They have a leader unwilling to move on his direction, and a public that follows the government like sheep. Losing or not, they are likely capable of keeping this going for years... OR escalating it further with nukes, dirty bombs, chemical warfare, or whatever else it is they wish to use in desperation.

In the end, neither side are going to "win" this war. It's just a matter of how many losses will occur in the meantime.

Russia controls the entire east and southeast of Ukraine, much more than they asked for in negotiations. They control more than DOUBLE of what they wanted initially.
    MAGA = My Ass Got Arrested.

Beware the passive aggressive Mean Girls. Vengie, Killramos, Penismightier, buster, jrscoolude, etc who bully others into their circle jerk opinion, serially negging you, while claiming they ignore you and don't obsess over you.

PSA. High school is not a popularity contest little girls

Where are those $Billions and Billions of Dollars in Weapons to Ukraine Going to?

- In the hands of Criminal Gangs in Finland, Sweden, Denmark
    and Netherlands

- US and NATO countries hae pumped tens of billions of dollars in light and heavy weaponry into Ukraine

--> https://12ft.io/proxy?q=https%3A%2F%...criminal-gangs

My Ride
    Nissan x2

Russian flag has been removed from the Kherson admin building. Also:

Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 380
Size:  36.4 KB

If true this is amazing news, Russia seems to be abandoning and withdrawing their positions in the oblast. This move likely saved tens of thousands of russian lives.

Before you wakos say it, no this isn't a pre-curser to a nuclear strike. Any such move would effectively end the Russian Army forever.

Flags are just down for cleaning.

My Ride
    *The First*

Maybe they are taking them down to do a quick 6-month period of rEcOnCilIaTiOn?

My Ride
    Bicycle

Quote Originally Posted by jutes View Post
    Russian flag has been removed from the Kherson admin building. Also:

Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 380
Size:  36.4 KB

If true this is amazing news, Russia seems to be abandoning and withdrawing their positions in the oblast. This move likely saved tens of thousands of russian lives.

Before you wakos say it, no this isn't a pre-curser to a nuclear strike. Any such move would effectively end the Russian Army forever.
    A month late but if the self-serving Erdogan who begs to be in the SCO but telling Putin to give Crimea back, that's all you need to know how this war is going for Putin.

https://www.politico.eu/article/retu...-putin-russia/

Quote Originally Posted by SportEL View Post
    Where are those $Billions and Billions of Dollars in Weapons to Ukraine Going to?

and Netherlands

- US and NATO countries hae pumped tens of billions of dollars in light and heavy weaponry into Ukraine

It'll be naïve to think once this war is over, small arms won't flow to the hands of criminals.
    Last edited by Xtrema; 11-03-2022 at 09:10 AM.

My Ride
    2019 Peterbilt

Quote Originally Posted by SportEL View Post

and Netherlands

Yup. 40% plus of arms are being sold abroad and unaccounted for.

Nazis gonna nazi.

And as for the "draft". There was no draft and won't be one. They got double the conscripts applying that they asked for. ALL are people that have served before. O
    No newbies despite the western pripoganda.

As for the cowards that fled. That's like if Canada mobilized and the trucker convoy cockroaches ran away. The country is better off.

Beware the passive aggressive Mean Girls. Vengie, Killramos, Penismightier, buster, jrscoolude, etc who bully others into their circle jerk opinion, serially negging you, while claiming they ignore you and don't obsess over you.

My Ride
    2019 Peterbilt

You know it's going bad for NATO when Obama calls for negotiations.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MvmnERgQOY

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

Oh look, up there! It's a bird, it's a plane, oh wait, no. it looks like it's just a double tap of heavy breathing retardation.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    *The First*

Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE View Post
    Oh look, up there! It's a bird, it's a plane, oh wait, no. it looks like it's just a double tap of heavy breathing retardation.
    Fuck, I was just noticing that, too! Like, what's it doing?! I gotta assume arguing with itself??

My Ride
    General Motors Competizione

Quote Originally Posted by ThePenIsMightier View Post
    Fuck, I was just noticing that, too! Like, what's it doing?! I gotta assume arguing with itself??
    Congratulating itself on what it thinks is a good point, would be my guess.
    2007 GMC 2500 Duramax
    1981 GMC C1500 454

My Ride
    2019 Peterbilt

Quote Originally Posted by SKR View Post
    Congratulating itself on what it thinks is a good point, would be my guess.
    You don't congratulate yourself when something was easy and obvious to even a 7 year old.

My Ride
    Bicycle

Quote Originally Posted by ThePenIsMightier View Post
    How Obama talking in a podcast means US is ready for negotiation but given a) Crimea and South China Sea all happened under his watch, and b) he already preface it that he's a private citizen with 0 intelligence breifing, his answer is not that surprising.

Just like Modi and Erdogan, both want to play the mediator.

End of the day, may be I have been reading too much Peter Zeihan lately but sounds like Biden admin wants to make sure North and may be part of South America is the only safe haven left in the world to practice capitalism.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

When did Biden convert to capitalism?

Yeah... Obama on the ball. If this escalates to a naval blockade, its definitely time to try harder on negotiation.
    Cocoa $11,000 per ton.

My Ride
    Bicycle

Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    When did Biden convert to capitalism?
    As in ALL your capital belongs to USA.

https://www.scmp.com/economy/economi...ng-streak-1994

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...rts-with-highs

If the Feds really ain't stopping til they hit 6%, USD is the only game left in the world.
    Last edited by Xtrema; 11-04-2022 at 12:03 PM.

My Ride
    2019 Peterbilt

Quote Originally Posted by Xtrema View Post
    This is what this war is about. The US losing world dominance, and we should all be afraid of what they will do to try and stay on top, to stay the reserve currency, ensure the survival of the Petro dollar etc.

China is eating our lunch. Succeeding by going into regions and engaging in partnerships that benefit the host countries. Building roads, ports, schools, airports etc.

They surveyed chinese children what they want to be when they grew up, and they said they want to be scientists and engineers.

They asked American kids and they all want to ve tiktok stars.

The US has stayed on top by bully tactics, USD loanss through the IMF and world bank, sanctions, blockades and military oppression (Iraq, Syria, Libya, Afghanistan etc) that hurts the host country and only benefits the US.

With China and Russia, they have two countries it can no longer bully, and an alliance emerging between countries that represent the majority global population

So the real danger is how far will the US go to get a few more years of dominance.

Britain bombing the pipeline was a grave mistake. The German chancellor is now in China making deals.
    Last edited by Yolobimmer; 11-04-2022 at 12:08 PM.

Page 107 of 138 FirstFirst ... 97 106 107 108 117 ... LastLast