Putin vs Ukraine. - Page 110 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 110 of 137 FirstFirst ... 100 109 110 111 120 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,200 of 2734

Thread: Putin vs Ukraine.

My Ride
    2019 Peterbilt

Quote Originally Posted by Kloubek View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm not directing this to anyone in particular, but I just want to dispel any belief that it was the USA who overthrew the Ukraine government. I mean, does anyone think they flew in 100,000 protesters for that?

No. It was the public who overthrew their government. With that said, yes, the US did get involved in forming their new government to ensure it was aligned with US "values" - though that is no surprise, considering 1) That's what America does, and 2) That's what the majority of Ukraine wanted.
    Its beyond doubt the US overhtrew Ukraine. $5 billion they admitted to spending, and a long standing CIA presence and interference... pretty easy to convince a few fascists and ultera nationalists to get things going.

Fuck me, you are naive to the world
    MAGA = My Ass Got Arrested.

Beware the passive aggressive Mean Girls. Vengie, Killramos, Penismightier, buster, jrscoolude, etc who bully others into their circle jerk opinion, serially negging you, while claiming they ignore you and don't obsess over you.

PSA. High school is not a popularity contest little girls

My Ride
    A vehicle or two

Quote Originally Posted by Xtrema View Post
    It doesn't matter. Nations had been fucking with each under the table for a long time.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/rus...ns-2022-11-07/

TLDR.
    It goes in all directions. Heck, Ukraine has one of the biggest propaganda machines right now over any other nation. US has tried to install US-friendly governments since the beginning of time. Of course Russia interfered with the elections. No doubt China is pushing their influence as well where they can, and you better believe they are not sitting in the shadows being idle while they prepare their plan for Taiwan - they are already building the framework. As is the US in their response.

As you say, this is nothing new. It's guess it's only acceptable when it's perpetrated by the country one supports. I mean, surely Russia isn't setting up their own sham governments in the controlled areas, right? That's the will of the locals, I'm most certain.

My Ride
    2019 Peterbilt

Quote Originally Posted by Kloubek View Post
    It goes in all directions. Heck, Ukraine has one of the biggest propaganda machines right now over any other nation. US has tried to install US-friendly governments since the beginning of time. Of course Russia interfered with the elections. No doubt China is pushing their influence as well where they can, and you better believe they are not sitting in the shadows being idle while they prepare their plan for Taiwan - they are already building the framework. As is the US in their response.

As you say, this is nothing new. It's guess it's only acceptable when it's perpetrated by the country one supports. I mean, surely Russia isn't setting up their own sham governments in the controlled areas, right? That's the will of the locals, I'm most certain.
    NO ONE has interfered in global affairs more than the US. Not even close.

Russiagate turned out to be like pizza gate.

US propoganda paints all advancing countries as evil.

Like I said, the US will do ANYTHING to try and delay the inevitable decline of their influence. You haven't noticed the last ~10 years of Russia and China Phobia anywhere they can rig it? Lol.

Grow up. The US is the most evil and violent country since 1950. And that's according to Professor Jeffery Sachs, not just us truck drivers paying attention to their track record.

https://mobile.twitter.com/AZgeopoli...62899820363777

Beware the passive aggressive Mean Girls. Vengie, Killramos, Penismightier, buster, jrscoolude, etc who bully others into their circle jerk opinion, serially negging you, while claiming they ignore you and don't obsess over you.

Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    And that's according to Professor Jeffery Sachs, not just us truck drivers paying attention to their track record.

https://mobile.twitter.com/AZgeopoli...62899820363777
    Thanks for the piss jug politics. Now winch your gut back behind the wheel, suppress your pep pill farts, and calm down.

My Ride
    Toyota, VQ35DE, B58

well it was good knowing all of y'all.
    https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/russia...nato-1.6652345

"There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know."
    -- Donald Rumsfeld

My Ride
    Nissan x2

Quote Originally Posted by KLCC View Post
    well it was good knowing all of y'all.
    https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/russia...nato-1.6652345
    Was only a matter of time before one missile missed.

My Ride
    Jeep of Theseus

Highly unlikely that leads to Article 5 or direct NATO involvement, but Poland may unilaterally step up its air-defense presence.

Kind of weird, these had to be some form of longer range missile, and the target supposedly would be Lviv. Multiple missiles missed their target by 50+ kms?
    Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    If I had known you guys would end up being such bitches, I would’ve opened the parenting forum.

My Ride
    Unit 91 come in 91

Quote Originally Posted by BerserkerCatSplat View Post
    Highly unlikely that leads to Article 5 or direct NATO involvement, but Poland may unilaterally step up its air-defense presence.
    This. I doubt this will escalate anything else.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

wait, how many missiles did it take to kill two poles? this starts to sound like one of those "lightbulb" jokes.

My Ride
    Nissan x2

Quote Originally Posted by zechs View Post
    Kind of weird, these had to be some form of longer range missile, and the target supposedly would be Lviv. Multiple missiles missed their target by 50+ kms?
    In soviet russia, missile flys you!

https://www.cnn.com/europe/live-news...news-11-15-22/

I can imagine Russia was trying out short range missles to see if they could get away with it to reach Lviv. No sense spending more resources than necessary.

As to when Putin is going to try to cut off the entirety of Ukraine along the backside while the core of their forces are smashing their heads against a Russian frontline? Who knows.

It may not be immediate, but If Putin takes Lviv, Kiev and Kherson will fall in less than a year (as a personal guess). Such is the nature of a supply line on land. Especially if USA no longer gets immediate approval on a split government to air-drop light munitions in.

But: Its definitely turning out to be a global warming winter. Europe might actually make it through this one.

It might be time for citizens in Poland to consider evacuating.
    Last edited by ZenOps; 11-15-2022 at 05:36 PM.
    Trumps' signature is fraud by design.

My Ride
    2019 Peterbilt

Quote Originally Posted by ZenOps View Post
    https://www.cnn.com/europe/live-news...news-11-15-22/

I can imagine Russia was trying out short range missles to see if they could get away with it to reach Lviv. No sense spending more resources than necessary.

As to when Putin is going to try to cut off the entirety of Ukraine along the backside while the core of their forces are smashing their heads against a Russian frontline? Who knows.

It may not be immediate, but If Putin takes Lviv, Kiev and Kherson will fall in less than a year (as a personal guess). Such is the nature of a supply line on land. Especially if USA no longer gets immediate approval on a split government to air-drop light munitions in.

But: Its definitely turning out to be a global warming winter. Europe might actually make it through this one.

It might be time for citizens in Poland to consider evacuating.
    Nah, this is slimy Poland trying to make their case for Article 4 for the second time.

"Boohooo, we feel threatened, come save us before we wet the bed."

The country is run by extremists. They have no internal support, especially from women who wear the pants in Polish families.

Could be. Poland is asking for trillions, and to "miss" a target by tens of miles would really only be possible with an experimental hypersonic rocket. Or a soldier with a faulty compass?

Self sabotage to gain sympathy seems to be the way. But it can win you Trillions of dollars if you play it right?

Edit: Appears it may have been an Ukranian anti-missle missle. Makes sense to me, they shoot those things off at very odd angles to try and intercept incoming missles. It must have missed its missle.

Should Poland invade Ukraine?
    Last edited by ZenOps; 11-16-2022 at 09:03 AM.

My Ride
    2019 Peterbilt

Quote Originally Posted by ZenOps View Post
    Could be. Poland is asking for trillions, and to "miss" a target by tens of miles would really only be possible with an experimental hypersonic rocket. Or a soldier with a faulty compass?

Self sabotage to gain sympathy seems to be the way. But it can win you Trillions of dollars if you play it right?

Edit: Appears it may have been an Ukranian anti-missle missle. Makes sense to me, they shoot those things off at very odd angles to try and intercept incoming missles. It must have missed its missle.

Should Poland invade Ukraine?
    Who knows. Ukranians don't give 2 fucks what civilians they murder, what dams and nuclear plants they shell etc.

Many in that geographical area still see WWII as a three way fight. There are also plenty in the greater Euro area that say that all the "good" and "moral" Ukranians died in the first days of the Holodomor. Warning: Hard subject matter.

Belarus is obviously on Putins side. But Poland has no obligation to help Ukraine either, and if Poland starts to see Ukraine as being "too" Putin colonialized, it would probably be in the best interest pf Poland to invade Ukraine before Putin can entrench the commies there.

It is a conquer and divide scenario that does not come along very often, and one which Poland has moral high ground in that they did not start the conflict. If Ukraine starts to definitely lose, Poland may just sweep up what it can, much like how Berlin was split into east and west.

Commie bears on one side, Nazi wolves on the other, Ukraine in the middle as sheep - story of history.
    Last edited by ZenOps; 11-16-2022 at 12:17 PM.

My Ride
    06 S2000

C-C-C-C-Combo breaker!!
    Quote Originally Posted by heavyfuel View Post
    That's why I just say I have a 4" dick and lift weights to make up for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by 89coupe View Post
    My car sounds like shit.

My Ride
    11sec S14, Lux Family Bus, VQ35HR

Looks like the missile was Ukrainian.

https://www.reuters.com/world/poland...an-2022-11-16/

Does this mean NATO must attack Ukraine now? Article 4 and all? [/sarcasm]
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    She wishes it was deep.
    So deep put her ass to sleep.

Wonder if someone in USA intel is getting fired for the leak that was false. Seems like a pretty big deal to me.
    If I had known you guys would end up being such bitches, I would’ve opened the parenting forum.

You think intelligence officers get fired?

That's cute.

Name:  hilary.jpg
Views: 367
Size:  169.7 KB

Page 110 of 137 FirstFirst ... 100 109 110 111 120 ... LastLast